Hemalurgic Beaver

Toaster Retribution

31 minutes ago, The Gecko said:

The Sloth inquisitors have been storing speed their entire lives.

Fear the day they decide to attack. You will die before you knew it began.

Those who are loyal shall bask in their might. All others shall be(metaphorically) crushed underfoot by their incalculable might!

@Tesh As per your correction I have clarified.

Edited by Nathrangking

1 hour ago, Calderis said:

They kind of twitch crawl. 

Well, it's more like they army crawl, as their limbs are designed for climbing trees. They only come down out of the canopy about once every week, to relive themselves. Then they wrap their arms around the trunk of the tree to stay upright, then take care of business. But their feet are sort of like an extra pair of arms.

Oh, here's a nice video on sloths. It shows one crossing a road, and gives a lot of facts.

Spoiler

Just now, Tesh said:

Well, it's more like they army crawl, as their limbs are designed for climbing trees. They only come down out of the canopy about once every week, to relive themselves. Then they wrap their arms around the trunk of the tree to stay upright, then take care of business. But their feet are sort of like an extra pair of arms.

Oh, here's a nice video on sloths. It shows one crossing a road, and gives a lot of facts.

Hide contents

You guys are sure into sloths. 

10 hours ago, Tesh said:

Hide contents

Also, I just watched that video. Sloths are amazing. I think I’ve officially been converted to the Ministry of Sloth. 

Edited by podman36

4 hours ago, The Gecko said:

I too have been converted.

On a side note, did anyone see all the hemalurgic spikes sticking out of their hands and feet? Sloth inquisitors indeed.

And she said they just hang from the branches with their claws. Rusts, lady, get your facts straight! The slothquisitors *all hail the sloth* are obviously using iron and steel to embed their own spikes into the tree. 

Nature sure is amazing.

Edited by podman36

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
50 minutes ago, 5ith Ideal said:

I started reading the first page of this chain (our hemalurgically spiked beavers, then jumped here to the fifth page. At what point did we get to Slothquisitors?

And, more importantly...

What has Brandon done to us all????

Well thanks for bumping it, I ended up reading all the way through.

I suggest checking out the hemalurgic rat farm discussion in the middle of this thread.  It's some good stuff.

9 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

Gotta get creative with spike placement then. Or do we use extra small spikes?

Well if I were to try and turn an animal of that size Fullborn with spikes, I'd use earring sized spikes. I mean, I still want the beaver to be able to walk.