1 hour ago, little wilson said:

Double post because I'm changing my rule and I don't want any chance of the GMs missing it.

There is a faction called the Agents of Chaos. This faction has a maximum of 3 people on it, and are the first people to PM the GM requesting to be in this faction. Agents in this faction know who the other Agents are and they all must devote themselves to chaos. All Agents in this faction are also in other factions, but their primary affiliation is to chaos.

Is this rule effective immediately, or when the game has officially begun? As in can I PM the GMs now?

Update:

Rule: There is a role called Adonalsium. Only one person can have the role Adonalsium ever in a game. The role Adonalsium must not be claimed by a player before the game has started. It will be randomly assigned or chosen who it goes to by the GMs. The role must be given to a player, and not a GM.

Adonalsium: You are god. You may not be part of any faction, but have access the doc of every faction. You may take any action that has existed in any game of SE, but you must clear it with the GMs first. You are immune to all forms of kill besides the Lynch, and stay a neutral role at all points in time. There is no way that Adonalsium can be converted to another faction. Adonalsium is aware of everything going on, and can see all PMs that are not GM PMs. He has the ability to post in every active thread that is part of LG38. Everyone is aware of who Adonalsium is at the start of the game. To kill Adonalsium a lynch must be performed upon him. The Lynch must have more than 50% of the active players voting. Everyone who voted upon Adonalsium at the time of his death receive a shard that grants part of his powers. Each shard will contain an intent. The intents will be decided by whoever receives the shard, and will add an additional win condition on top of what they have from factions or other roles. The powers of each shard will be related to their intent and will be decided by the GM and the player holding each shard after they have received a shard. Adonalsium may not take any action that would directly oppose his lynch. Adonalsium's only win condition to create, what is to be decided amongst the GMs and the player after the game has started. 

@Straw Given Stink's vetoed your rule, what are you going to have as your rule?

@Hemalurgic_Headshot We've decided to veto your whole alternative realm rule because it's so complicated.  Same applies to you as did to Straw.

@little wilson Do the Agents of Chaos have a win con or any abilities or is it just a title?  When do they find out who each other are?  Before the game or on turn one?

@Orlok Tsubodai How will the voting for rules work?

@Flash Could you summarise what the current iteration of your voting rules are please, after all the modifications?

@Bart Your rule does nothing. "something weird" is too vague.  Vetoing it for this reason; see Straw's instructions.

@DroughtBringer The Adonalsium role is way too overpowered and overcomplicated.  We're vetoing it.

@Drake Marshall See Wilson's comment about the GMs creating things.  Unless you specify faction actions, they're probably not going to be made.

@Elithanathile Does "The adopted child does not have to agree to this." mean that the child can stop the adoption from happening or that they have no choice?

@Aonar Faileas Would it be okay if we changed "everyone" to "a new player each cycle" or something in your rule?  That would make it much simpler and more fun.

@Bort Your rule is confusing me.  What does creating a world do?  How can it be targeted?  How could it have a negative effect?  What does "(invested)" mean?

@Darkness Ascendant You haven't proposed a rule

@Ecthelion III @Elenion @Drake Marshall None of your characters have names.

Also, we're going to have a 24-hour period between the end of sign ups and the beginning of the game so that we can figure out the state of the rules.

Also, without Straw's rule, the only faction is the Agents of Chaos and there are still no win conditions.

Okay, since the alternate realm got vetoed, I will use Wilson's modified version of the rule.

Each cycle, there is a 15% chance that all of the rules will be reversed. This includes, but is not limited to, roles, win conditions, item effects, actions, and chances. If there are more than two factions, players do not switch factions.

After the rules have been switched, there is a 85% chance that the rules will be switched back to normal (because that rule chance was switched too). The duration of the rules switch is at least one cycle.

@AliasSheep @STINK, is this an acceptable modification of my rule?

27 minutes ago, AliasSheep said:

@Aonar Faileas Would it be okay if we changed "everyone" to "a new player each cycle" or something in your rule?  That would make it much simpler and more fun.

How dare you try to change my rule. :P It's not like you're the GM or anything. :P 

Could we meet in the middle? Instead of a singular player, a handful of players? (One of whom is always me.) :P 

11 minutes ago, AliasSheep said:

Do the Agents of Chaos have a win con or any abilities or is it just a title?  When do they find out who each other are?  Before the game or on turn one?

The Agents of Chaos win con is to create enough chaos as deemed appropriate by the GMs.
They will find out who else is in the faction at the start of the game. It will be in their PM from the GM.
For abilities....Maybe, to fit with the chaos theme, the faction gives access to one of each ability in the game, but each can only be used once, by any one person on the team (meaning that any of the three could use an ability, but once they do, no one else on the team can use that ability).

Oh, is there an action limit per person, per turn/cycle? I don't think there's a rule on that yet, but it would probably be good to make one.

Role: The Keeper of the Dead: This player has access to the dead doc and has complete control over the rules that govern what happens to dead players (can edit, create, and delete), they also have access to all of the abilities of dead players, and can use one dead player ability each turn. Their win con is to have every player eventually be dead. This player retains all of their abilities when dead.

Edited by Straw

Just now, Straw said:

Role: The Keeper of the Dead: This player has access to the dead doc and has complete control over the rules that govern what happens to dead players (can edit, create, and delete), they also have access to all of the abilities of dead players, and can use one dead player ability each turn. Their win con is to have every player eventually be dead. This player retains al, of their abilities when dead.

I suppose this means we have a dead doc? 

And this has to be different from the spec doc.

Is the Keeper of the Dead also dead, or does he/she have to kill him/herself to complete the win con?

I'm back from the dead to join this game. This is my first Sanderson Elimination game so... (my bro wanted me to join this game). Anyways I would like to sign up as So and So.

Rule.

Items are given to players randomly by the GM. The items are:

Knife (Ka-neef-fay). Your kill action is preformed first. (one use)

Machete Throwing Ape (Ma-cheat-tee-throw-ing-app-y). You can kill a player with a 50% of working. If it misses it goes to the other dimension and trolls people. (Interpret that as you will.) (one use)

Monkey (Munk-why). Target player is role blocked. (one use)

1 minute ago, Straw said:

1. Please don't double post @Grumpy Dula

2. Which SE player is your brother?

3. I was saying yes that the KotD needs to die to complete their win con.

I am Grumpy Dula's brother. I'll speak to him about double-posting.

Thanks for the clarification.