This has kinda been a mess. Gotta say, the Boring rule is actually one that’s bothering me a good bit, and I should have submitted some type of amendment rule to it, but I didn’t think of it. Not being able to lynch or kill inactives, or for that matter anyone who doesn’t want to be attacked, makes this game nearly impossible to end.

And @AliasSheep, no complaints here! I’m just amazed you’ve been willing to put up with this crazy game.

I can get the "anyone who doesn't want to be attacked" bit, so long as they're only staying boring for a cycle. It's the people who've been boring for most of the game that are creating problems. So yeah, we should probably get a rule amendment up about only being boring for a single cycle in a row and if you go longer, you lose a life.

1 hour ago, little wilson said:

I can get the "anyone who doesn't want to be attacked" bit, so long as they're only staying boring for a cycle. It's the people who've been boring for most of the game that are creating problems. So yeah, we should probably get a rule amendment up about only being boring for a single cycle in a row and if you go longer, you lose a life.

I submitted a similar rule already, so I know there's one that we'll get to vote on next cycle.  Anyone else can submit a version of this type of rule if they think they have a better approach, too!

The meteor hit hard.  The first strike caused devestation - but it was only the beginning.  Wave after wave of smaller projectiles, combined with the dust covering the atmosphere, conspired together to, bit by bit, kill anything and everything.  It was over.  Creation had been for nothing.

Nobody won!

But like, seriously, no one was even close to their win conditions.

I do apologise for the utter mess that this game has been from beginning to start, and I'm grateful to everyone for not going off on one at me.  You're welcome to look in the Spec Doc for my reasons as to ending the game early (or.. late, as it were).  It's not pretty.  Again, I'm sorry.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your time in SE - I probably won't play again (even though I definitely recall swearing off playing before...).  You can catch me on the discord - come talk to me about the horrors of US imperialism, mathematics, or cute animals.  Your choice.

Here's to making SE history.

Doc links:
GM Doc -  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SBs5tiPaX6hi39qrcJSq9v5ScUzM2biXOaNO8pX4yUg/edit?usp=sharing
Spec Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dl7FZoqsF6QtBK1NpOn5iV83Vp_sH7KM84CKnSVYE9U/edit?usp=sharing
WorldBringers Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CSoH2FdRXayvn4YrYb4ikBMWeOlQUGQWhquZDoRP8iU/edit?usp=sharing
Agents of Chaos Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rXAXaM_bpdYFpsjtcpZvJhJO5ZUrLbSmHb7wohJP5qM/edit?usp=sharing
Brotherhood of Peace Doc - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c9boo_ANTEs4CZ1HKOJ8xoDHwRa9JvhvAeOleyJin3M/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by AliasSheep

Despite its abrupt ending, I did enjoy this game. Trying to come up with new mechanics that are even remotely balanced is far more of a challenge thsn it initially seems.

I also think that a similarly styled game could be run in the future, though if I where to gm it I would probably set up more of a framework. For example, I'd set up a faction based game, and then let the players create the rules for roles and factions.

Anyway, I thank you for running this game, Sheep, and I do hope to see you back again at some point.

Who poisoned my pancakes? :P

Also I wanted to go deep in ocean depths to avoid meteor(don't know why I even saying it now) :D

42 minutes ago, little wilson said:

So did we skip cycle 6? I thought the meteor was striking day 7 and we just ended night 5...

My attack on you was successful?

I honestly liked this game, I just think that we needed to start game with certain elim faction(even if nobody created rule about that, just to encourage lynches)...

Also Sheep you did good job, it's hard even for player to keep understanding(with all this rules :wacko:) on whats going on... and for GM... only one GM... it's HELL! 

I think I also added you some headache with questions... hope you don't want to kill someone after this game(or atleast it's not me whom you want to kill).

That would be I who poisoned your pancakes. As well as anyone else who got pancakes on Cycle 2 (either by action or RP). :) You're welcome.

Did you try to attack me this turn? Or are you referring to the attack before? Because if you tried to attack me just now, I'm sorry. You got shingles. Once again, you're welcome. :)

8 minutes ago, little wilson said:

That would be I who poisoned your pancakes. As well as anyone else who got pancakes on Cycle 2 (either by action or RP). :) You're welcome.

Did you try to attack me this turn? Or are you referring to the attack before? Because if you tried to attack me just now, I'm sorry. You got shingles. Once again, you're welcome. :)

On previous turn... turn 4 I think.(attacked)

Yeah, that attack went through. If you read the AoC doc, you'll see me mention that, and I worked it out that it was probably you. Something to do with my denying your proposal. I thought about seeing if you'd marry Aonar, but Orlok proposed to me the same cycle so he could get the Metal Elementalist abilities. Were you Odium?

9 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Yeah, that attack went through. If you read the AoC doc, you'll see me mention that, and I worked it out that it was probably you. Something to do with my denying your proposal. But I thought about seeing if you'd marry Aonar, but Orlok proposed to me the same cycle so he could get the Metal Elementalist abilities. Were you Odium?

I was water elementalist, and you were my vendetta. Main reason for marriage proposal was that I thought that you are elementalist(don't know why :D). Also I was thinking about marrying on Aonar... but I don't trust him... enough.(I thought that his in thread ask about marriage with elementalist can be bait)  

Edited by Arinian

1 minute ago, little wilson said:

Blast. I should've suggested it. Because he really wanted to be an elementalist and we could've used four of them in the Agents to sow even more chaos. Could've been fun. Though you and Aonar both having a vendetta against me could've been interesting. Hm.

Yeah...   it was able to create real chaos... or not. I would surely have killed you :P and steal your spheres... recharged spheres... hmm.

I'm certain that creating chaos within the Agents of Chaos is not the chaos that the Agents of Chaos are meant to be creating. And considering that I was planning on submitting a recurring order to give anyone who targeted me at all shingles (resulting in a cycle roleblock), and putting all my spheres in a metal cage.....Good luck. :P

15 minutes ago, little wilson said:

I'm certain that creating chaos within the Agents of Chaos is not the chaos that the Agents of Chaos are meant to be creating. And considering that I was planning on submitting a recurring order to give anyone who targeted me at all shingles (resulting in a cycle roleblock), and putting all my spheres in a metal cage.....Good luck. :P

I have had knife which allows me to use kill action before any other action... and my steal works not like you think, I was able to steal not dull spheres when you use any action... also I'm too was able to put my spheres in ice cage, was able to avoid every action targeted on me by going in ocean depths, and many other actions... probably I even was able to redirect your actions by creating blinding fog around you(not clarified this one with sheep... but I was able to create fog which results in one action targeted on me fail(with 50% chance to target someone else)). Also after I consumed poisoned pancake I started to clear them before eating :D.

Also most important. I was able to make people Interesting!(with rainbow around them)

Edited by Arinian

2 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

Can I keep my funeral as an item? :P

So @Arinian wasn't a gunsmith? :o

No, @Straw was the Gunsmith. I had a gun I never used because my vendetta was against Megasif, who was Boring for too many cycles and I couldn’t use it. Shoulda just used it on someone randomly I guess.