781 posts in this topic

Passing rule 1 will only fix the item issue, not the pancakes. No pancakes will create a fair bit more problems, collectively, than no items. I would think people in biggest support of 1 would be the WorldSmiths since they want items. Everyone needs pancakes.

Sorry for the double post. 

FROM THE DARKNESS CAME THE STORM. THE CHAMPION OF ALL BUNNY AND PLATYKIND. THE... SPPEEEDDD STOOOORRRMMM. 

RAGING ACROSS THE LAND, BRINGING BUNNIES FOR ALL TO ENJOY. 

A PARTY HAD BEGUN. A STORMING GREAT PARTY. The bunnies no longer fed upon every thing, so now bunnies could live in peaceful coexistence. The platypus lords ruled over their bunny subjects. 

BUT A NEW THREAT IS COMING. A GREAT FREEZE. AND FOO FOO, THE STORMS OWN BUNNY, WARNS YOU THAT YOUR BUNNIES ARE AT RISK! 

BUNNIES DESERVE EQUAL RIGHTS! 

Um wilson, the bunnies will no longer eat anything. Not pancakes. Not items. Not nothing. 

1 minute ago, little wilson said:

Passing rule 1 will only fix the item issue, not the pancakes. No pancakes will create a fair bit more problems, collectively, than no items. I would think people in biggest support of 1 would be the WorldSmiths since they want items. Everyone needs pancakes.

I think "items" include pancakes. And pancakes not so big problem... write RP and your problem is solved.

3 hours ago, AliasSheep said:

Each player receives one bunny which is either male or female.  Each cycle, a bunny will eat an item or pancake.  If a player has a male bunny and a female bunny, they gain another bunny each cycle.

Pancakes are counted differently than items.

When I first wrote the rule, I considered pancakes as being items. I am using that same definition again. 

Edited by Steeldancer

We might want to make sure Sheep is following the same definition before we throw all our eggs in that one basket, so to speak.

This is also why I'm never ever going to be a lawyer. I know what I mean. But others are like "nah man". No lawyering for me. 

Wait actually, I'm wondering what the deal is about bunnies now.

Cuz items can be passed.

So if we really don't like bunnies, what's to keep us all from passing them to their creator, who probably does like bunnies and wouldn't mind recieving a horde of them?

This whole "bunny scare" is actually not really justified in that case.

I tried passing them. You cannot pass bunnies.

There is no item pass action. I thought there was too. 

Alright, here comes a pancake:

Dag bought a steak. Not just any steak - a really juicy perfectly cooked steak. Dag was partial to a good steak, especially when the bones could be used as a missile afterwards.  Someone threw a carrot at her. She dodged neatly, the vegetable missing her head by three inches. She smirked at the offender, reaching to her belt for her dagger to cut her steak.

It wasn't there. Dag frowned, glancing down. The sheath was empty. She remembered the dude that had stopped her earlier. That - that chull!!!!!!!! Dag was enraged. She had other knives - a frighteningly large collection of them, actually - but that one had been her special one! She got up and sprinted back down the street, ready to separate the carriage dude from his head.

Back at her seat, a pink bunny appeared and began to eat her steak. Glancing back, Dag felt another murderous feeling towards that bunny. When I get back, I'll separate you from your head as well   she promised it. 

@Sami

Silver dodged and lunged with the knife, clubbing another of the bikers with the but of his rifle, a good German gun, semi auto, bullets spent, cartridges gone. He stepped back from the melee, some gang war between the folks that had kidnapped him, the "Orange Peels" and the next biggest rival gang, the "Fruit Flies." Silver was caught right in the middle. He lashed the knife onto the gun, forming a perfect bayonet. He stabbed the gang member in front of him in the spleen, then the man with the coat who was yelling something about graphic content. He scooped some ammunition off of the bandolier of a gang member, and it was perfect for the gun. He loaded it, pulped someone in the chest, and ducked out of a cloud of black smoke. Some combatants killed eachother with stone clubs, others with plasma rifles. He hurried over to the giant frog that awaited him, clambered on his back, and hopped away into the sunset, smoke trailing from his gun, an

"HEY! YOU CHULL!"

9 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

"HEY! YOU CHULL!"

...is that meant to be me?

Dag sped through the crowd. She spotted the dude riding off on a giant frog....... A giant frog. What a loser. She pulled her gun out. 

A bullet whistled past Silver's ear. Then another one whistled past his shoulder. And yet another one buried itself in the frog's behind. It gave such a tremendous jump that Silver fell off backwards in surprise.

Are remarriages a thing?

If so, does anybody want to share my nearly impossible win condition, by any chance?

In all fairness, it isn't truly all that impossible. Before we decided to reveal, it was in fact quite likely.

Edited by Drake Marshall

1. Why was Cole downvoted?

2. WHY Platypuses? This game is now storming unwinnable for me currently

I am now Hungered, so will need to either a) do RP to get pancakes or B ) work to get pancakes.

Admittedly this is partly my fault as I didn't work N2, used a different action N1.

I wouldn't be hungered if it weren't for the storming bunnies.

I ALSO got a Platypus now. So I need to get 10 friggen bunnies. and I have realised that these 10 bunnies will probably eat 10 items/pancakes each cycle. Unless we do something.

I *could* make a ketek each round and gain an extra action so I may work to my wincon and stay alive.

But hey, none of that matters!

Because I lost interest in this game round about the time the arguing started!

I'll just be here dying of hunger :3 

Yeah, why was I downvoted?

1 minute ago, King Cole said:

Yeah, why was I downvoted?

Dw fam I putcha back up to dat status quo, no thanks necessary homie just doing ma job as yo friendly neighbourhood starving man

Thx for hooking me up homie

Regarding Len's death, it could also have been multiple sources of attacks, rather than one sweeping attack.

Anyway, I don't think your win-con was all that achievable to begin with, Drake, as I checked with Sheep, and any rules in the future that are designed to make someone win on the spot will not be allowed.

6 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

Are remarriages a thing?

No. That was in part of the original rule and I know Sheep is still going off that. One and done.

Sorry I haven’t given this game the attention I wanted, though of course I can claim exceptional circumstances. I’d rather not continue to be Boring, so Jondesu. Edit: Again...I keep forgetting to check if it’s night or day. Vote doesn’t count, I know.

Edited by Jondesu

11 hours ago, Sami said:

Dag sped through the crowd. She spotted the dude riding off on a giant frog....... A giant frog. What a loser. She pulled her gun out. 

A bullet whistled past Silver's ear. Then another one whistled past his shoulder. And yet another one buried itself in the frog's behind. It gave such a tremendous jump that Silver fell off backwards in surprise.

Silver snarled as the frog bounded away. That girl was using silver bullets, otherwise it should have gone right through the crowd. He ducked into an alley, still carrying his rifle (with bayonet) He quickly grabbed a suit and apron from a clothesline, tied them together, and threw them across the street as a diversion while he ducked into another, narrower alley. He set the gun towards the road, and hunkered down behind a trashcan, peering through the ironsights.

Rule #5 is no longer being considered for the rule proposals - it should have been deleted last night but for some reason that didn't work