Due to my rule causing potential difficulties in balancing the game, I will instead have my rule be that there must be at least 10 factions in the game. Players can be a member of multiple factions, and each faction must have a unique win con.

1 minute ago, Straw said:

Due to my rule causing potential difficulties in balancing the game, I will instead have my rule be that there must be at least 10 factions in the game. Players can be a member of multiple factions, and each faction must have a unique win con.

How about there has to be about half the amount of factions to amount of players? 

Just now, Straw said:

But then if there were 30+ players's there'd only be 7+ factions!

BTW, Sheep said in discord that unless somebody fleshes out the factions, the factions will be generic and boring.

Can I help flesh out some of them or would that count as another rule?

18 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Clarification upon my rule as more rules are made: Percents are flipped in the alternate realm. Sart's Boring becomes Interesting, and the opposite process makes one Boring. I'm not sure why I felt I needed to clarify this.

Upon being killed by the faction kill, there's a 10% chance of being transferred to the alternate realm. 

Notes on the rules so far:

@King Cole Why do you want double lives? That seems like it'd slow down the game a lot. If you just want people to be able to participate in the game more, I'd suggest making a rule that allows dead players to influence the game in some way.

There's no lynch so far! What'll we ever do without a lynch!

Signing up, this looks interesting!

On your turn, you can submit an order to propose to a living player in your same dimension. (Proposals cannot be redirected or blocked.) Players who have been proposed to can submit an order to accept or decline the proposal by also submitting an order. Proposals expire at the end of the next turn. If the player accepts the proposal, they are married to the proposing player.

Married players can do everything their spouse can, including gaining access to any docs, taking actions, etc. Divorces, polygamy, and polyandry are not allowed. If a player's spouse dies, they cannot remarry but they can do everything their spouse could do at the time of death.

Addition to my rule: each faction can once per turn give one of the players in it an item, however, the faction has to also take on an additional win con (both the item and the new win con have to been approved as suitably interesting and balanced by the GMs).

So the lynch. You vote in red, retract in green when you decide upon a new vote. 0 vote minimum. But fear not, there are also fun things you can do with other votes!

If you vote in orange , theybecomes a red head, has no soul, and skips the second realm if they die.

If you vote in purple you can elect a person high chancellor. They have 2 votes they can make. 

Each person, however, May only make ONE VOTE of any kind. Only the chancellor may make 2 votes, which they may split between two Votes or put on one. 

Everyone gets the effect in a tie lynch or Red-head. Only one player may be elected chancellor. 

I may edit this rule somewhat, it is in a very raw state. 

Edit: oh and red and orange are exclusive. Only one will go through, with the larger number of votes being the one that works. 

Edited by Flash