Ask this human anything

Draginon

5 hours ago, Calderis said:

Why do you need to specify that you're human? 

I'm on to you... 

My secrets been found out! *disguise melts away to reveal fairy wings, dragon tail, Ninja Turtle legs, anthro Lucario arms, cerberus heads consisting of a wolf, Cyberman, snake and an Orc chest impaled with hemalurgy spikes*

On a more serious note, I did it just to be different, unique and just weird. :P

2 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

Do you like the newer version of Sailor Moon or the older one?

I haven't watched Crystal so I can't say. In terms of looks it's hard since I love the original but I also love how bright and shiny the new one is. :)

Edited by Draginon

35 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

Oatmeal too?

Not really an oatmeal person but I like it in my granola bars.

33 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

What is your opinion of pineapple on pizza? 

Do you part your hair on the left, right, middle, or no part? 

Tried it once. Was not a fan :wacko:

I don't part my hair at all.

3 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

According to your signature, you are currently reading the Well of Ascension. What are your thoughts on the book?

I think it's pretty interesting. Already got to Allrienne's introduction and she reminds me so much of Glinda from Wicked. I also like learning more on the classical era plus the info on the Kandra.

12 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

What is your opinion of brandon's method of creating magic systems?

Coke or Pepsi?

What is your favorite non cosmere book?

I like it. I like that he takes different concepts, like metal and color, and applies logic to make it work like it would in the real world.

I'm a Pepsi man, though my favorite is Dr Pepper

Thats a toughie. I'll give three different answers, my favorite series, my favorite non cosmere Brandon book and my favorite non cosmere non Brandon book:

Harry Potter, Alcatraz (the only book he's written out of the Cosmere I've read so far) and Doctor Who: Engines of War (it was interesting reading a man who is normally for peace become someone made for war and getting tired of the fighting). Of course the Cormoran Strike books by Robert Galbraith are pretty fun to read.

12 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

It can be a little slow in the middle, and some people don't like the book as much as others in the series, for that reason.

But I think the ending makes up for it, honestly. It's one of my favorite endings in a book.

If I can make it through the middle books of WOT I can handle 200-300 pages of slowness.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Draginon Where did the username come from? I'm assuming dragons, probably, but it'd be interesting to see where it come so from.

Also, have you read the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix?

It's the name of one of my characters from a fantasy trilogy I'm writing. The story behind that is when I first thought of the story I wanted all the characters to have different ways of saying dragon for their names (because humans and dragons have a special relationship in that genetically they have a common ancestor but technically are separate races. Long story short dragons were bestial but intelligent while humans were capable of building and stuff but didn't have the brains to do it. A dragon mated with a human and their genes mixed enough that dragons became human shaped and humans gained intelligence). I ditched that but I grew attached to the main character being called Draginon so I kept it.

I don't think I've heard it before. I might've seen them when browsing but never picked up.

1.- Do I look fat?

2.- A freight train leaves a station traveling 60 miles per hour. Thirty minutes later a passenger train leaves the station in the same direction on a parallel track at a speed of 72 miles per hour. How many apples can Pedro buy with a candy bar if his girlfriend are pregnant with twins?

56 minutes ago, Draginon said:

It's the name of one of my characters from a fantasy trilogy I'm writing. The story behind that is when I first thought of the story I wanted all the characters to have different ways of saying dragon for their names (because humans and dragons have a special relationship in that genetically they have a common ancestor but technically are separate races. Long story short dragons were bestial but intelligent while humans were capable of building and stuff but didn't have the brains to do it. A dragon mated with a human and their genes mixed enough that dragons became human shaped and humans gained intelligence). I ditched that but I grew attached to the main character being called Draginon so I kept it.

I don't think I've heard it before. I might've seen them when browsing but never picked up.

Ah, that's cool. My username doesn't have that cool of a backstory lol

It's really good, you should totally check it out.

40 minutes ago, pezcadito said:

1.- Do I look fat?

2.- A freight train leaves a station traveling 60 miles per hour. Thirty minutes later a passenger train leaves the station in the same direction on a parallel track at a speed of 72 miles per hour. How many apples can Pedro buy with a candy bar if his girlfriend are pregnant with twins?

1. I don't know what you look like so look like nothing right now.

3- never really liked these math questions that much

11 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Ah, that's cool. My username doesn't have that cool of a backstory lol

It's really good, you should totally check it out.

Yeah, when you've got a name for a character bouncing around in your head for over a decade it stays with you. What's your 'lame' backstory ;)?

I'll look it up.

5 minutes ago, Draginon said:

Yeah, when you've got a name for a character bouncing around in your head for over a decade it stays with you. What's your 'lame' backstory ;)?

I'll look it up.

Well, I thought Striker sounded cool and my inititials are ES. EZ sounds cooler, so I used that instead.

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well, I thought Striker sounded cool and my inititials are ES. EZ sounds cooler, so I used that instead.

Sounds like some of my usernames of the past, like on one Pokémon forum they had a birthday Pokémon thing and I based my name there off that.

Looked up Garth Nix. I do kind of know him, but only because of The Keys to the Kingdom which I found browsing on Wikipedia a couple years back.