Movie?

Hoohoo2

The rithmatist is among the best novels I've read, and the second out of 3 sources of any type including math based magic (the first was a great graphic novel I forgot the name of, for formula, when completed, opened a portal to a world where math is essentially magic, start of a series, please tell title if you know) anyway, it is the best material that he has made for a movie, and I think he should try for it. Yup, not really much to this, just saying I think it would be his best shot at an unedited movie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Lol for year 7 one of my friends and I did our assignment (making a movie trailer) on The Rithmatist. (It was terrible, but good fun.)

I agree that it would make an excellent movie. 

I know it wasn’t released at the time you made this post, but Snapshot would also make a great movie, imo. (And the film rights have been bought!!)

Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians would also be pg, but it probably wouldn’t make a great movie. 

• 4 years later...

I think that rithmatist could be PG, but it could also be a horror movie, in my opinion. creepy Bowler hat man, multiple times when people go missing and there's blood (presumed dead), andwild man eaters? There's just a bunch of high intensity scenes that i think with the right direction and delivery, would make an awesome horror flick