Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

Bah, everyone wants to kill newcomers.

My first game (QF25) >50% of players wanted to lynch me at some point in time, and I was village.

I'll vote for Sif because they voted on BR without much reason. (Hah, the irony.)

11 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

That's exactly the problem :P

Still, your Nighthound lifeless sounds like a fascinating experiment. As a member of the Dark Alley, I should like to cordially invite him into our domain, as an honored test subject guest. He would be treated with utmost hospitality, and in return we in the Dark Alley could learn a lot about being unspeakably evil hemalurgy and the dark arts "science."

You would probably die a very painful death. 

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

You would probably die a very painful death. 

Ah, but think of what we could learn in the process!

Anyways, we have proper containment facilities. The population of domesticated eldritch horrors has gone down in the last few months (an issue we will soon have corrected), freeing up some space.

Edited by Drake Marshall

1 hour ago, Drake Marshall said:

Ah, but think of what we could learn in the process!

Anyways, we have proper containment facilities. The population of domesticated eldritch horrors has gone down in the last few months (an issue we will soon have corrected), freeing up some space.

Go ahead and try. 

Spoiler

Epic Name:  Night Hound

Human Name: Michael Jäger

Primary Power: Strengthened agility and strength, although agility more so than strenght. His body´s durability isn´t incresed however, causing him to injure his own body when using it. This disadvantage gets mostly counteracted by his healing factor, leaving him with the capability to move his body in many ways that would usually be impossibly because of human anatomy, by breaking and healing his own joints and similair manouvers.

Secondary Power: Domestication: Nighthound has the capability to control the motor functions as well as power usage of bodies that hold his power. This ability is redundant concerning himself but has a great effect when used on individuals he gifted to, as it allows him to control them. Given that he only controlls their motions but not their mind his victims are limited to activities that don´t requiere high intelligence and are incapable of speech. There exsists no kind of information feedback to Nighthound so he must see them to know what they are doing, however he can send information to his hounds, as he likes to call them, including orders, which they can perform while out of his sight. If they don´t have a current objective given to them they will just stand around and wait for more imput. How long he can take control over them depends on the amount of power gifted, as it feeds on the gifted power within them and speeds up the time in which the gifted power is used up. It varies from roughly 5 hours to about 1 day at most. Black mist forms around the victims hands, feet and head causing them to appear slightly canine. The mist might take the form of claws or teeth but they aren´t tangible and as such not harmful. Because he dosen´t affect their minds they are fully aware in all of this and retain their memories.

Passive Power: Regeneration/healing factor: Pretty self explanitory. His healing is strong enough to heal wounds that should be leathal but only to a certain extend: Being set aflame, shot multiple times or have only some of the less vital parts of the brain damaged are perfectly within the bounds of his healing factor and will not slow him down significantly. Having his entire head smashed or being impaled in a way so he can´t heal for a prolonged amount of time can however still kill him.

Another detail not common to regenerations is that, when actively healing him it generates black mist around the area it is healing, similar to the mist around his hounds.

As mentioned before this offsets the strain caused by his primary power, as well as more mundane things such as the need to sleep and breathe, which could arguably be clasified as seperate powers, however this also means that, when he uses his physical abilitys, there is always some mist around him, which gives an indication how strong he is at the moment.

Power transference: Nighthound is capale of gifting his powers.

Weakness: *shrugs shoulders* You don´t know it, at least not yet.

Trivia: -He was studying to become a Vet before calamity hit.

-He is in his mid 30ths.

-He wears his black hair in a ponytail that goes down to his shoulders, is cleanly shaved and well clothed, although neither expansive nor flashy.

I didn't write this, it was already in the epics of Oregon thread. All credit to @Edgedancer for creating such a horrifyingly evil character and it's all thanks to him (I still can't believe that he's a dude, I've known him for years and always forget.) we're able to mess around with this character in roleplay form over here in a different subredit. 

16 hours ago, Eternum said:

Bah, everyone wants to kill newcomers.

My first game (QF25) >50% of players wanted to lynch me at some point in time, and I was village.

Actually I'm pretty sure we all refrained from lynching you because it was your first game

5 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Sami, you're literally one of the people that tried to lynch me at like C4 along with Yitzi xD

Plus everyone was suspicious of me at one point or another :P

Well if it wasn't your first game I would've tried to lynch you earlier :P but come on, you were acting suspicious!!!

3 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Heh, you don't need to apologize ^_^

Anyway, enough about the QF.

What should I be expecting from this game? Lots of shenanigans, I assume, but exactly how many is "lots"?

PAFO!

Edited by Mark IV