Long Game 37: Forest Thread

49 minutes ago, Majestic said:

@Araris Valerian You say that it would be stupid to attack DA, but really, it can whittle down both his lives which results in an easy attack afterwards. And boom, guardian dead.

I'm still getting Elim vibes from you Araris.

Also, I've recently just been reading emails I get and o haven't really found much time to post again.

what the heck is that excuse. Who reads emails?! And how many of them are you getting >>

7 hours ago, Majestic said:

@Araris Valerian You say that it would be stupid to attack DA, but really, it can whittle down both his lives which results in an easy attack afterwards. And boom, guardian dead.

You mean his one extra life or are you saying that he has two extra lives? I think I missed that? Or did I just misinterpret everything?

After taking some time to think about it, I think we might have been played guys.

1. Eternum has killed two people so far. Both have been village. That's 2/3 nights that we've been playing this game that Eternum has used his kill, both times hurting the village. Now, it's entirely possible that it's an honest mistake. Sure, there's a chance, but it's one heck of a coincidence. 

2. Let's talk about that kill today, after he was made medium. If he was a village and was made into medium, he would have a new win con seperate from the village. Eregore, his primary focus would be protecting himself. Even his claim that he would still help the village somewhat yesterday sounds like an excellent excuse to "poke around for eliminator's", or have DA do that dirty work for him. The only reason he would be realling to use that kill would be if he was unafraid of the elim's targeting him. What reason would he have to believe that?

3 He's been very indecisive, often switching back and forth. Take last lynch. He went for three or four different targets, settling on no one. In fact, the last person he decided to lynch and took his vote off was the very person he just elected protector of the forest.  He even claimed yesterday that he was basically suspicious of everyone else except DA. Either he's actually very confused and is going on 180 degree flips on little notice, or it's so he doesn't make hard reads that might set off peoples alarm bells and get him targeted as an elim.

4. He chose DA as his protector. The very person, as I just noted, who he was voting on early in the previous cycle. Also, DA is the person who I am currently most suspicious about. I mean, come on. Jack Sparrow memes? Obvious tell :p. But seriously. If there's even a chance I'm right, this should be terrifying. 1 elim kill, 1 from eternum, and 1 from DA could end this game tonight unless we stop them.

If we kill Eternum, it will strip DA of his protector role and stop Eternum's kills. I know this a little bit of a turnaround since I pushed for Eternum, but the alarm bells started ringing too late.

Also, I want to take a look into yesterdays lynch. I thought DA was at 2 and Megasif at 2, but DA ended at 1. That means someone used an action to remove a vote.

Edited by Dalinar Kholin

@Dalinar Kholin, you mean to say that this whole time, Eternum was an Elim? That the slip-up with role was a mistake, but one that proved to silence suspicions against him? Now, you have arranged a great deal of evidence against Eternum, and it does seem to fall into place. I did note that Eternum had been quite indecisive, but I forgot about his kills. That is quite suspicious. Eternum's explanation for choosing DA as his protector was a little strange. He said he was the only one he could trust, even though he voted on him before? This seems like he was trying to come up for an excuse to pick an Elim buddy.

Now, his kills are strange, particularly Jondesu. He even said that Jond was on the villagery side, yet why did he kill him? Eternum says it was in a PM, yet we have only his word to take for it. This is very concerning. Kills aren't a very sure way of determining someone's alignment, yet this is ringing some bells.

I will vote Eternum. @Eternum, I am willing to be swayed. What is your defense?

43 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

@Dalinar Kholin, you mean to say that this whole time, Eternum was an Elim? That the slip-up with role was a mistake, but one that proved to silence suspicions against him? Now, you have arranged a great deal of evidence against Eternum, and it does seem to fall into place. I did note that Eternum had been quite indecisive, but I forgot about his kills. That is quite suspicious. Eternum's explanation for choosing DA as his protector was a little strange. He said he was the only one he could trust, even though he voted on him before? This seems like he was trying to come up for an excuse to pick an Elim buddy.

Now, his kills are strange, particularly Jondesu. He even said that Jond was on the villagery side, yet why did he kill him? Eternum says it was in a PM, yet we have only his word to take for it. This is very concerning. Kills aren't a very sure way of determining someone's alignment, yet this is ringing some bells.

Accident or purposeful I don't really know the answer too. Either way, it worked. Made him look like a village, and play any other suspicions off to being a new player (ie Jondesu last night).

Looking back, I was wondering why no one would have protected DA/put an additional vote on Megasif day 3. The thing is, he was never in any danger. I and Megasif voted for DA, yet when the vote tally came out, it was only me. Megasifs vote was gone, not switched, but canceled somehow. I don't know what ability could do that, but what better reason than to protect a fellow eliminator? Even if DA comes out and claims to have some mysterious vote cancelling power, why didn't he explain it immediately afterwards unless he didn't want to draw attention to it?

Alright, I guess I should explain. I think I don't need to explain Straw's kill (Well, TL;DR they seemed really off to me), but I killed Jon after one of the Court's elims (A Gillitie) PMd me saying they'd rolescanned them, and they were Gunnerkrigg. I'm trying to find out why they would lie, but I think I have an idea.

Also, I never said I thought Jon was village afaik.

Yes, I was indecisive last lynch. Yes, it was because I am very, very confused. I'm not trying to avoid hard reads or something, I'm just unsure of what to do at this point. I have an idea, but my ideas aren't all that great :P

So, about my wincon. I can tell you guys what it is in PMs, but not in thread. It does have to do somewhat with helping the village, but it's more than that. I can't say much more here.

Also, I think I'll leave DA to explain suspicions against him, though I would like him to prove his claim to me as soon as possible.

EDIT: I would have tagged you two but the tag isn't working RIP

Also, Air Elemental if you could PM me it'd be great

Edited by Eternum

14 hours ago, cloudjumper said:

You mean his one extra life or are you saying that he has two extra lives? I think I missed that? Or did I just misinterpret everything?

my one extra life. He meant two lives as a whole.

12 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

After taking some time to think about it, I think we might have been played guys.

1. Eternum has killed two people so far. Both have been village. That's 2/3 nights that we've been playing this game that Eternum has used his kill, both times hurting the village. Now, it's entirely possible that it's an honest mistake. Sure, there's a chance, but it's one heck of a coincidence. 

2. Let's talk about that kill today, after he was made medium. If he was a village and was made into medium, he would have a new win con seperate from the village. Eregore, his primary focus would be protecting himself. Even his claim that he would still help the village somewhat yesterday sounds like an excellent excuse to "poke around for eliminator's", or have DA do that dirty work for him. The only reason he would be realling to use that kill would be if he was unafraid of the elim's targeting him. What reason would he have to believe that?

3 He's been very indecisive, often switching back and forth. Take last lynch. He went for three or four different targets, settling on no one. In fact, the last person he decided to lynch and took his vote off was the very person he just elected protector of the forest.  He even claimed yesterday that he was basically suspicious of everyone else except DA. Either he's actually very confused and is going on 180 degree flips on little notice, or it's so he doesn't make hard reads that might set off peoples alarm bells and get him targeted as an elim.

4. He chose DA as his protector. The very person, as I just noted, who he was voting on early in the previous cycle. Also, DA is the person who I am currently most suspicious about. I mean, come on. Jack Sparrow memes? Obvious tell :p. But seriously. If there's even a chance I'm right, this should be terrifying. 1 elim kill, 1 from eternum, and 1 from DA could end this game tonight unless we stop them.

If we kill Eternum, it will strip DA of his protector role and stop Eternum's kills. I know this a little bit of a turnaround since I pushed for Eternum, but the alarm bells started ringing too late.

Also, I want to take a look into yesterdays lynch. I thought DA was at 2 and Megasif at 2, but DA ended at 1. That means someone used an action to remove a vote.

Hokey Dokey.

So. I guess I shouldn't have kept this to myself but I actually have been quite suspicious at how quickly Eternum accepted me being Village when I claimed Gillitie in the PM he sent me.

If we do lynch Eternum, yes there is a high chance he is an elim, but think about it, if he was an elim, surely he would be consulting his teammates and crap first, the way he's been playing so far makes me think he's been playing independently, if he indeed is Court then surely he'd be a bit more cohesive and focused, rather than being all over the place, as he has listened to the advice of plenty of peeps here regarding lynches (I honestly think he may have been a little confused :P

But please, don't lynch him now. Wait till tomorrow. If you do lynch him today, I can tell you all in PMs the Medium wincon if you want, tho I'd prefer you guys let him explain it to y'all in PMs, then we can compare what he has told me and what he has told you all, personally I'm more interested in Gillitie winning than Court :P 

Anyway.

1. Yes, the first kill I can let slide by, but the second baffles me as well, as I said, I had clearly stated I thought Jondesu was village, and this as well

35 minutes ago, Eternum said:

, but I killed Jon after one of the Court's elims (A Gillitie) PMd me saying they'd rolescanned them, and they were Gunnerkrigg.

Ok. This brings together why I think that Eternum is an eliminator as well. He keeps saying he's inclined to help Gillitie, and that he had a thing with STINK. Well, STINK's dead.

And I think they were both Court, playing Gillitie along. The scanner was Court as well.

2.Refer to before, it could be that Eternum seems to think I'm under his thumb, if that is he is indeed an elim, which I am not sure of. And what "dirty work" do you speak of? As for being unafraid of the Elims targetting him I have brought that up a couple of times before.

3. Yeah he's confused. And no he can't trust me

4. I'll have you know I'm here to protect you, I just play impulsively and yeah, maybe I am a bit hard to read, but that doesn't make me an elim. All I can say is that I'm village and that you trust me for this cycle at least.

16 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Please, don't lycnh Eternum this day turn, give him the night.

I have no clue about the vote

15 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Eternum was quite quick to accept me as Protector yes indeed, and all I can say is that I am indeed Gillitie. Rather than lynch Eternum, please leave it till tomorrow, I want to say why pretty badly, but I can't. Trust me please.

14 hours ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Accident or purposeful I don't really know the answer too. Either way, it worked. Made him look like a village, and play any other suspicions off to being a new player (ie Jondesu last night).

Looking back, I was wondering why no one would have protected DA/put an additional vote on Megasif day 3. The thing is, he was never in any danger. I and Megasif voted for DA, yet when the vote tally came out, it was only me. Megasifs vote was gone, not switched, but canceled somehow. I don't know what ability could do that, but what better reason than to protect a fellow eliminator? Even if DA comes out and claims to have some mysterious vote cancelling power, why didn't he explain it immediately afterwards unless he didn't want to draw attention to it?

I have no clue why you all supported Eternum instead of me as well. There's been alot of me being ignored this game :feelslifeman:

also *twitches, I and Megasif....

Heck man, I didn't even notice the tally. I haven't honestly been paying much serious attention to this game.

5 hours ago, Eternum said:

Alright, I guess I should explain. I think I don't need to explain Straw's kill (Well, TL;DR they seemed really off to me), but I killed Jon after one of the Court's elims (A Gillitie) PMd me saying they'd rolescanned them, and they were Gunnerkrigg. I'm trying to find out why they would lie, but I think I have an idea.

Also, I never said I thought Jon was village afaik.

Yes, I was indecisive last lynch. Yes, it was because I am very, very confused. I'm not trying to avoid hard reads or something, I'm just unsure of what to do at this point. I have an idea, but my ideas aren't all that great :P

So, about my wincon. I can tell you guys what it is in PMs, but not in thread. It does have to do somewhat with helping the village, but it's more than that. I can't say much more here.

Also, I think I'll leave DA to explain suspicions against him, though I would like him to prove his claim to me as soon as possible.

EDIT: I would have tagged you two but the tag isn't working RIP

Also, Air Elemental if you could PM me it'd be great

Meh, I have no claim to you beyond being your Protector. I am first and foremost of Coyote and the Forest.

5 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

my one extra life. He meant two lives as a whole.

Hokey Dokey.

So. I guess I shouldn't have kept this to myself but I actually have been quite suspicious at how quickly Eternum accepted me being Village when I claimed Gillitie in the PM he sent me.

If we do lynch Eternum, yes there is a high chance he is an elim, but think about it, if he was an elim, surely he would be consulting his teammates and crap first, the way he's been playing so far makes me think he's been playing independently, if he indeed is Court then surely he'd be a bit more cohesive and focused, rather than being all over the place, as he has listened to the advice of plenty of peeps here regarding lynches (I honestly think he may have been a little confused :P

But please, don't lynch him now. Wait till tomorrow. If you do lynch him today, I can tell you all in PMs the Medium wincon if you want, tho I'd prefer you guys let him explain it to y'all in PMs, then we can compare what he has told me and what he has told you all, personally I'm more interested in Gillitie winning than Court :P 

Anyway.

1. Yes, the first kill I can let slide by, but the second baffles me as well, as I said, I had clearly stated I thought Jondesu was village, and this as well

Ok. This brings together why I think that Eternum is an eliminator as well. He keeps saying he's inclined to help Gillitie, and that he had a thing with STINK. Well, STINK's dead.

And I think they were both Court, playing Gillitie along. The scanner was Court as well.

2.Refer to before, it could be that Eternum seems to think I'm under his thumb, if that is he is indeed an elim, which I am not sure of. And what "dirty work" do you speak of? As for being unafraid of the Elims targetting him I have brought that up a couple of times before.

3. Yeah he's confused. And no he can't trust me

4. I'll have you know I'm here to protect you, I just play impulsively and yeah, maybe I am a bit hard to read, but that doesn't make me an elim. All I can say is that I'm village and that you trust me for this cycle at least.

Please, don't lycnh Eternum this day turn, give him the night.

I have no clue about the vote

Eternum was quite quick to accept me as Protector yes indeed, and all I can say is that I am indeed Gillitie. Rather than lynch Eternum, please leave it till tomorrow, I want to say why pretty badly, but I can't. Trust me please.

I have no clue why you all supported Eternum instead of me as well. There's been alot of me being ignored this game :feelslifeman:

also *twitches, I and Megasif....

Heck man, I didn't even notice the tally. I haven't honestly been paying much serious attention to this game.

Meh, I have no claim to you beyond being your Protector. I am first and foremost of Coyote and the Forest.

Okay, that's a lot. Gosh darn it, I wish we had pm's right now so we could hash this out. I mean, I don't understand, if you think he's evil, why not lynch him? Can you explain anything more?

It's just so dangerous to leave him alive, even for one more night. There can't be many active villagers left, two kills and it could pretty much be over for us. I mean, who else would we lynch that would have a higher probability of being evil?

Uh, DA, I meant your roleclaim.

Anyway, if you guys wanna lynch me, go ahead. You'll lose another active villager, another actually neutral Medium, and I'll take pleasure in my postmortem told-you-so, because I'm evil like that :P

I would also like to mention that, after I revealed my wincon to DA, they were really willing to accept me as a neutral medium/previous villager too.

*Sigh* DA roleclaimed to me as an Air Elemental. That's why I accepted them rather easily as Gillitie. They haven't tried to PM me during the day though, not yet at least. If they're lying, can the actual Air Elemental please come forward?

EDIT: Also DA you actually make rather bad points. First, if Stink was Court, they would actually become Neutral upon becoming Medium, as I did (If a villager in the court thread becomes Medium, they become Neutral, and if a villager in the Woods thread becomes Medium, they also become neutral) and they'd gain a new wincon. I've told you my wincon, so you realize that they'd have no reason to conspire with an elim Medium, as their wincon's wouldn't align anymore.

The "Gillitie" informant from the court lied to me. As I said, I'm still trying to figure out why.

Also, I really don't know why you want to keep me alive, DA. I'd rather you explain, please.

EDIT2: So I had a moment of realization. Last night cycle, DA asked me to protect them each night, then said that they could protect me too, but then said that if they did they wouldn't be able to take an action next night cycle without dying. I don't know why that is, but I suspect that they were protecting someone else too. Maybe they let something slip, idk. I think they asked ne to protect them because they were setting up a WGG, and they didn't want to use their extra life up. Also, I think Sif's vote was cancelled by an Anwyn.

Anyway, I shall now vote for DA, because I'm getting suspicious.

@Dalinar Kholin (I forgot to tag peeps, oops, can't tag DA or HH for some reason tho *scratches head*)

Edited by Eternum

3 hours ago, Eternum said:

Anyway, if you guys wanna lynch me, go ahead. You'll lose another active villager, another actually neutral Medium, and I'll take pleasure in my postmortem told-you-so, because I'm evil like that :P

I would also like to mention that, after I revealed my wincon to DA, they were really willing to accept me as a neutral medium/previous villager too.

*Sigh* DA roleclaimed to me as an Air Elemental. That's why I accepted them rather easily as Gillitie. They haven't tried to PM me during the day though, not yet at least. If they're lying, can the actual Air Elemental please come forward?

EDIT: Also DA you actually make rather bad points. First, if Stink was Court, they would actually become Neutral upon becoming Medium, as I did (If a villager in the court thread becomes Medium, they become Neutral, and if a villager in the Woods thread becomes Medium, they also become neutral) and they'd gain a new wincon. I've told you my wincon, so you realize that they'd have no reason to conspire with an elim Medium, as their wincon's wouldn't align anymore.

The "Gillitie" informant from the court lied to me. As I said, I'm still trying to figure out why.

Also, I really don't know why you want to keep me alive, DA. I'd rather you explain, please.

EDIT2: So I had a moment of realization. Last night cycle, DA asked me to protect them each night, then said that they could protect me too, but then said that if they did they wouldn't be able to take an action next night cycle without dying. I don't know why that is, but I suspect that they were protecting someone else too. Maybe they let something slip, idk. I think they asked ne to protect them because they were setting up a WGG, and they didn't want to use their extra life up. Also, I think Sif's vote was cancelled by an Anwyn.

Anyway, I shall now vote for DA, because I'm getting suspicious.

@Dalinar Kholin (I forgot to tag peeps, oops, can't tag DA or HH for some reason tho *scratches head*)

@Dalinar Kholin I didn't say I think he's an elim, I just proposed reasons why I would think he's an Elim, I still think he could have been Gillitie, yes, he's Neutral, but the point is he can still favour one side, and he keeps saying that he is inclined to help us, I'd like your solid support Eternum :P And give him a night to PM you all with details of the wincon and stuff *shrugs

Oh :P Yeah I'm an Air Elemental, or was lol, and yeah I have omg, I'll start a new one then.

I never said I accepted you as previous villager, but I'd rather have Wood win than Court thanks :P 

If you're neutral you can still favour one side, and both you and STINK were originally Court, then you'd have all the reason to favour Court.

But yeah, I don't think you're an Elim, I'm just trying to see all the angles.

*or maybe my second life being used was one of the actions*

So, N1- 2 actions, if I use one then N2-1 action, then if I use one then N3-action then death. N1 was my second life. I need to make no actions one night for it to reset.

A passive action, but still an action. This is all what @Aonar Faileas told me in PM. I don't know if he'll be able to confirm it tho

I can confirm game mechanics, yes. Whether or not you used them, no. :P 

The Protector's extra life is passive, from the moment they are chosen by their Medium. However, when it is used, it counts towards the Protector's atrophy mechanic.

Night 4: Pics or it didn't happen.

Mmmm, Hello again dear, dear, forest creatures. I am disappointed that you decided to lynch my dear friend Ysengrin. He truly was the best of us. He would have been your strongest Ally. He always sought to put the woods first. He may have made mistakes, but he did not deserve to be destroyed for them.

As such, Reynardine and I will holding Funeral services for him later tonight. I need a few things I don't have here to set up his Funeral. Come back in a few hours. In the meantime, the new Court Medium, Lyren, shall keep you all entertained.

Here we go.

599bf64082551_01Attention.thumb.jpg.e7a9888778bee9dd10d06603281065aa.jpg

599bf63f465ba_02YesLordCoyote.thumb.jpg.dbc1e7726e58d5be2d3975d14ab2dc6b.jpg

599bf63da4f69_03Reyheretellsme.thumb.jpg.009f30cf801cee8ee0f2b72642f6c0fd.jpg

599bf63c55754_04What!.thumb.jpg.bd0ba316458b7155cc0d827496a3e8ff.jpg

599bf63a80acc_05Imafraidso.thumb.jpg.a47d560780eb101fffe8570db1a4200a.jpg

599bf6391e663_06Justletthemtry!.thumb.jpg.71471afc055c40f48ed7b3819b8cc6ab.jpg

599bf636e77ed_07tenhourslater.thumb.jpg.d2edb2b9396ac616da6f9573b4896829.jpg

599bf635aca03_09ImsorryYsen.thumb.jpg.7e7cef6bc589f696068cd1791c1b11bf.jpg

599bf633e3a68_10Theymadethewrongchoice.thumb.jpg.4b4a38fae200ba4d6fbd7f1b7efb7519.jpg

Eternum has been Lynched! He was Ysengren the Medium! 

Player List:

Araris Valerian
Cloudjumper
Dalinar Kholin
Darkness Ascendant
Doc12
Hemalurgic Headshot
Lady of Chaos
Majestic
Polkinghornbd

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

Okay, what I need is if there are any other whitelegs please contact me immediately. You could change the outcome of this game, and make everyone happy. 

If you have another neutral role then we might be able to pull it off as well, but I need to know if there are any other neutral roles out there.