Long Game 37: Forest Thread

Thing is, now after becoming Medium, I realize that the wincon seems pretty straightforward at first.. But what it entails is not exactly the easiest thing to accomplish. Thing is, I do still want to help the village, not only because I want to have a fallback if/when I get deposed, but also it kind of does help my wincon too.

Yeah, I do.

I hadn't picked Stick yet anyway. 

I think I'm going with DA because honestly I'm bad at reading them, they cleared some stuff up in PMs and they're by far the safest choice atm, mostly because I am kind of suspicious of literally everybody else :P 

3 hours ago, Eternum said:

Yeah, I do.

I think I'm going with DA because honestly I'm bad at reading them, they cleared some stuff up in PMs and they're by far the safest choice atm, mostly because I am kind of suspicious of literally everybody else :P 

Even little old me?

4 hours ago, Eternum said:

Yeah, I do.

Wait, okay. Did they pm you to try and become protector or did you pm them to ask them some questions?

Also, anyone familiar with the Whitelegs or any of this stuff from the comic. Is it possible there are more/we should be on the lookout for a third team of sorts?

Not really sure how to feel about the lynch, it doesn't help us find elim's really, but better than a villager.

12 minutes ago, Dalinar Kholin said:

Wait, okay. Did they pm you to try and become protector or did you pm them to ask them some questions?

Also, anyone familiar with the Whitelegs or any of this stuff from the comic. Is it possible there are more/we should be on the lookout for a third team of sorts?

Not really sure how to feel about the lynch, it doesn't help us find elim's really, but better than a villager.

Nah he PMed me and tried to out me as an eliminator :P 

I didn't tell him nothing Dalinar sir! You can still trust me!

The Whitelegs I think refer to the Denizens of Zimmyngham, which manifests as a white spider. Jack Hyland is one of their hosts.

Uh they are made off to be evil *shrugs (btw there are other Denizens, not all are evil, just one of them is the Whitelegs being referred to I think)

14 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Nah he PMed me and tried to out me as an eliminator :P 

I didn't tell him nothing Dalinar sir! You can still trust me!

The Whitelegs I think refer to the Denizens of Zimmyngham, which manifests as a white spider. Jack Hyland is one of their hosts.

Uh they are made off to be evil *shrugs (btw there are other Denizens, not all are evil, just one of them is the Whitelegs being referred to I think)

Okay, that's a little better. Still got my eyes on you though. If you had pm'd the medium and convinced him everyone else was to suspicious and you were the only one who he should trust I would have been very concerned...

Not sure what to make of the whitelegs info. *shrug* Nothing about infecting multiple people or something where we should be concerned about conversions/teammates?

Edited by Dalinar Kholin

Just now, Dalinar Kholin said:

Okay, that's a little better. Still got my eyes on you though. If you had pm'd the medium and convinced him everyone else was to suspicious and you were the only one who he should trust I would have been very concerned...

why would I say that I did lol

It's the truth 

Day 4:Who protects the Protector?

"Ahahaha! Hello Dear Foresters! I know you're all expecting more Stories about what is happening!, but I'm dealing with a couple of idiotic Avatars of Chaos. I'll be back to tell you a story in a couple of hours. But for now, Just listen to good ole Centaurus for now. Hes the new Protector of the Forest!"

BOOM!!!

"Goshdarnit Discord, if that was my Goose Lake, I'm going to eat you."

"That was Bill! Not me!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness Ascendant has been declared the Protector of the Forest!
Darkness Ascendant has been attacked but he survived!
Jondesu has been attacked and killed! He was a
ForestDweller!

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

@A Joe in the Bush Could we get a player list?

Edit: @Dalinar Kholin, we know of two kills, Eternum's kill as Ysengir, and the elim kill. Eternum can clear up which is which, although I doubt he attacked his newly appointed Protector.

That means that the elims probably targeted DA, which doesn't make too much sense to me. I mean, he has an extra life, and has a win con of protecting the Medium. That's two good reasons for the elims to not target him. So there isn't really any reason for the elims to attack DA that I can see, except for a WGG. But at the rate we're going, a WGG isn't really a necessary thing for the elims to do.

Edited by Araris Valerian

*Repeatedly bangs head on table*

DAMMIT

Well at least this confirms something I suppose.

I will not reveal why I attacked Jon just yet, but do know I've figured out some stuff.

(Yes, I attacked Jon. No, I didn't attack DA)

@Araris Valerian You say that it would be stupid to attack DA, but really, it can whittle down both his lives which results in an easy attack afterwards. And boom, guardian dead.

I'm still getting Elim vibes from you Araris.

Also, I've recently just been reading emails I get and o haven't really found much time to post again.