307 posts in this topic

@Ecthelion III, during the day you said this (emphasis mine)

Quote

I am referring to the Test. Just because they leave the Court doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about them ever again; there's a fair likelihood that one or both of us may leave the Court as well.

Maybe I'm missing something, but why do you think either of us would be leaving the court? The only situation I can think of is a meeting. Do you know about some other mechanic that can make someone switch threads, outside of taking the test (which I'm not planning on doing atm)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Yeah, I know, double post. It's been 5 hours though, so I believe it's justified. Correct me if I'm mistaken).

Might I suggest everyone who hasn't yet done so takes a look at Doc's post in the wood thread? 

The latter part is only of particular interest to the forest, but the first part, in which he talks about his new role, should be of interest to the court as well. If what he said is true, we can also be fairly certain that STINK is not an elim.

edit: ...or you can read his post below mine, which contains the same info.

Edited by randuir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings to all who reside in Gunnerkrigg Court. 

I hope we are well met. 

Despite the ugliness that has happened in the forest, and will soon spread into your court, i hope that with the aid of my counterpart Medium Small Large, we will be able to bring about the best possible outcome. 

You must be wondering, what exactly are we now?

We are Mediums. No longer Gunnerkrigg, or Giilite. I am afraid that I cannot state it right now, unless Medium Small Large has been less tight with his secrets, but we do not win with Gunnerkrigg or Giilite. That is all that I shall say, until I discuss this matter more with my partner. Now, to assuage you, before I stated my win condition, Medium Small Large told me his own, and it matched mine. With both of us sharing the exact same goal, I think it might reassure you that neither of us are your eliminators, unless you count the theory that both of us were eliminators. But no matter. As I have said, we have attained a new win condition, and we shall work to bring peace. We will ultimately be working for what is best for both sides. 

Please, feel free to PM me, as I would be most delighted to hear your stories, as well as your plans and capabilities. This is part of the reason I chose to take the Medium's path, to be able to listen to the stories of Court as well as the Forest. To learn and converse with people of both sides. Please, i would be delighted to know all of you better.

Fare well, and have a good night. 

The Forest Medium, 

Koru

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... So both mediums have a new win condition. Unsurprising.

What is moderately interesting though is that they see fit not to tell us what it is.

Now, I don't blame them in the slightest for it.

But. If there was absolutely nothing at all about their win condition that we might find distasteful, I imagine they would have shared it readily.

If you could give us a few hints, I might be a little less paranoid :P

Speaking of paranoia, I do hope we are planning to have a lynch today. Give me a few hours and I'll cast a vote.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today? You lynch in the night now?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STINK said:

Today? You lynch in the night now?

Umm... Looks outside.

Why certainly! Night time provides the best ambiance for an angry mob lynching, dontcha know?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Umm... Looks outside.

Why certainly! Night time provides the best ambiance for an angry mob lynching, dontcha know?

Sure, what's the point of torches and pitchforks if the torches don't get to give an ominous glow as the mob moves towards the victim's house?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@randuir Once again I was referring to the Test, which I might take at some point depending on how things are going in both threads.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, randuir said:

Sure, what's the point of torches and pitchforks if the torches don't get to give an ominous glow as the mob moves towards the victim's house?

Exactly!

We need to set the tone properly to stir up a good angry mob. These things take planning and coordination.

And really, killing somebody in broad daylight just lacks style.

Sir Young, sir. Can we get permission to rally an angry mob to murder one of our classmates during the night, sir?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I'm sure peace will return once that dastardly Coyote has been dealt with. Joe.

Also, though we can't actually call meetings, as that is for the mediums to decide, I was just wondering what the thoughts of everyone here are on them. It might be better to decide that now, rather than when a meeting is actually called.

Edited by randuir
grammar
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, randuir said:

Yep, I'm sure peace will return once that dastardly Coyote has been dealt with. Joe.

Also, though we can't actually call meetings, as that is for the medium's to decide, I was just wondering what the thoughts of everyone here are on them. It might be better to decide that now, rather than when a meeting is actually called.

The ideal goal is their eliminators win and our village wins. So we don't want to give them any hints on who our eliminators are. Not that we know, obviously. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, RE: That post in the woods directed at me: I don't think we're allowed to communicate that directly. But thanks for the advice anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've analyzed all of Coyote's posts, and I think he might be a member of the forest. So, Joe.

 

Also, I think calling a meeting would be interesting, personally. Would the eliminators on either side try to contact their respective villages? Probably, yes.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I mean, it doesn't really favor either side.

 

Also I think I shall RP Anwir as a robot, seeing what the setting is. Mention Jeanne at your own risk.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Hey! I finally read the rules, the thread, and a couple chapters of Gunnerkrigg to boot ;P 

So, I'm here now sorry for the delay!

If no one posts directly after this I will edit in some game thoughts and RP in a bit...just wanted to check in and give ya an update :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Hey Hey! I finally read the rules, the thread, and a couple chapters of Gunnerkrigg to boot ;P 

So, I'm here now sorry for the delay!

If no one posts directly after this I will edit in some game thoughts and RP in a bit...just wanted to check in and give ya an update :) 

Okay!
 

Wow we've got some voting shenanigans. First in the MR24 signups, I'm getting lynched pregame and here we're voting out a GM in the night. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Okay!
 

Wow we've got some voting shenanigans. First in the MR24 signups, I'm getting lynched pregame and here we're voting out a GM in the night. 

Haha poor Joe =P

K, so night cycle is just for pms and actions...guess I'm sending everyone some howdydos :P (unsure of the workings of this game, but I think I'm getting the hang of it slowly)

RP time:

Michelle shifted her feet nervously and looked down, as she sat alone at a table. New schools were hard, but the beginning of this school year was the worst she had ever experienced. She didn't have any friends, she didn't know her way around, and she was too shy to counter either of those problems. But to top it all off, their was basically a real life war brewing in their midst.

My life is a tragedy! (*wink wonk, a Rithmatist reference xD)

She took out a sheet of paper and started to doodle. She drew the different people she saw around her, trying to get their different expressions just right. She giggled to herself at a few of the crazy expressions she had given people..even if they were accurate. :P At least she had her art to keep her company.

_________________________________________________________

(Anyone who wants to RP with Michelle is welcome. New girl on the block and all that jazz heh. Also, if you want a doodle of your character done by her than you should pm a description and I'll try to fit them in my RP throughout the game xD)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Wow we've got some voting shenanigans. First in the MR24 signups, I'm getting lynched pregame and here we're voting out a GM in the night. 

Yay my insanity is spreading :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the record, this probably isn't gonna result in anything. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Sup all I'm sure you're all hyped for the Dragonslayer stuff.

Basically I was thinking too hard.

Elbereth is my new Dragonslayer, and can deal with all and any complaints about anything involving me. Elbereth cannot complain about me. This is a good deal

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, STINK said:

'Sup all I'm sure you're all hyped for the Dragonslayer stuff.

Basically I was thinking too hard.

Elbereth is my new Dragonslayer, and can deal with all and any complaints about anything involving me. Elbereth cannot complain about me. This is a good deal

So does this mean El is the Dragonslayer right now? Because it sounded like whoever you chose would be granted the power as soon as you chose.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigh I was hoping for a role in form of slayer. Being roleless is always boring. 

Edit: That sounds whiny. Sorry. I regret posting that immediately but I can't take it back cause that's against the rules. Sigh.

Edited by winter devotion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I won't be on for most of the day :/ I'll be back after the day shift.
RP:
Budgie peeked over at one of the girl's drawings.
"Oh wow! That's really good."
"Thanks."
There was silence for a few moments, and the girl continued scribbling away.
"I'm Budgie."
"Michelle."
More silence.
"We're all socially inept, aren't we?"
"...I think so."

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//@BrightnessRadiant, this is what Altea looks like, for the record. What does Michelle look like? And for that matter, @A Budgie, what does Budgie look like?//

Altea's eyes wander over to where two students were talking, in a relative term. It seemed like one of them was scribbling something on her papers, and this piqued Altea's curiosity. She gracefully rises from her perch and quietly makes her way over to the pair. Coming to stop in front of them, she glances down to see that the aforementioned student was drawing, "Your drawings are very good." She speaks up quietly, addressing the artist. She dips her head to the other student in greeting, as well. "Is there a reason relating to finding the infiltrators to your drawing, or are you merely attempting to calm your thoughts at the stressful situation about us?" 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

So, I won't be on for most of the day :/ I'll be back after the day shift.
RP:
Budgie peeked over at one of the girl's drawings.
"Oh wow! That's really good."
"Thanks."
There was silence for a few moments, and the girl continued scribbling away.
"I'm Budgie."
"Michelle."
More silence.
"We're all socially inept, aren't we?"
"...I think so."

A.N.W.I.R. shuffled over.

"Hello, humans! Are you having a conversation??"

 

I'll show you truly socially inept :P My character's a robot.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.