307 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Aonar Faileas said:

Ties will be decided by a dice roll. (Yes this means that MEB has final say on all ties. :P)

Oooh, exciting. That sounds fun, haha. Good to know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Crimsn-Wolf said:

 

That being said, @A Budgie, @Clanky. You two have only posted once, and didn't mention being otherwise preoccupied iirc. Where are you two? Come join us in the court! :D 

Welif you read my previous post I did talk about spotty Internet this weekend and lots of time spent at work.  In order to read the thread and post anything I have to hold my phone above my head.  I

 don't really feel comfortable putting in s vote or anything on this situation do I'll likely wait before any major activity 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aonar Faileas said:

Yes. Someone who Tests specifically to win in the other Faction is a traitor, preferring the possibility of their, and a handful of other players personal wins with the opposing side to their own team's win. (Both literally, and flavour-wise. :P

Could. Not would. Although it's not the point of this, there are things you don't know about that reduce the validity of this, beyond the fact that it's gamethrowing and that due to relying on invoking the will of the dice gods (that being what it is :P), it's more likely to result in a mass loss, not a mass win. 

"Mass win" and "mass loss" are phrases that describe the same event, the only difference being whose side you end up being on.

But thank you for confirming that there are some secret factors here. :D I will attempt to discover what can be discovered about this setup. Because there's sure to be lots of fun secrets hiding about.

Don't worry, I'm not actually considering mass-testing. I mean, seriously, do you really think I could mobilize everybody else, even if I wanted to?

EDIT: This is my 1337th post :ph34r:

Edited by Drake Marshall
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been unexpectedly busy and have mainly just been reading so far. I would be willing to vote Small Large (Stink) as Medium, because although they are fond of chaos, they seem relatively dependable (also, Small Large Medium).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As said above, I haven't really been posting, mostly 'cause I have no clue what to say. Sorry 'bout that, but this is my first game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been unexpectedly busy and have mainly just been reading so far. I would be willing to vote Small Large (Stink) as Medium, because although they are fond of chaos, they seem relatively dependable (also, Small Large Medium).

 

13 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

As said above, I haven't really been posting, mostly 'cause I have no clue what to say. Sorry 'bout that, but this is my first game.

Thanks for checking in at least! I imagine next Cycle will be a little better, since we'll(hopefully) get the lynch discussion going much earlier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never got to catch up here....anyone wanna tell me if I'm needed to do anything?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day's over folks. Give us an hour or two and it should be night time. :P Have to move some stage props around. :P 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

“At first, there was confusion...”

 


“Well, what do we do now?” Walking out of the greeting hall, the new students talked amongst themselves. “Apparently some of us are trying to kill everyone! We just got here, for goodness sake!”

“We could leave.” A few heads nodded. “No one would have any reason to kill us, then.”

“Leave and what, be animals in the Forest? I don’t want to end up some dumb squirrel.”

“What do you suggest, then?”

“Maybe, I don’t know, kill the people trying to kill us first?”

“...Like I said, we just got here. How are we supposed to know who wants to kill us?”

“The Shqueeves guy has been pretty quiet.”

“Yeah, where’d he go?”

Eventually, after a few minutes of searching, a small voice piped up from the back. “I’m here. I even talked some, but no one heard me...”

Shqueeves found hiding in plain sight, they found themselves, again, at a loss.

“Is there anything else we can do?”

“Yeah!” Small Large spoke up unexpectedly. “Y’all can vote me the official emissary to the Forest!”

“Umm… why?”

“Because then I could be Medium Small Large! Can’t you see how perfect that’d be? It’s like it was meant to be!”

“...Sure, whatever, I guess.” After a moment of puzzlement, everyone roughly seemed to agree.

“Great! I’m going to go find that Dragonslayer guy.”

 


“...What exactly do you intend, Master Large?” Sir Young appeared more than somewhat bemused, as Small Large ran up to him in the streets of the Court.

“I wish to bridge the gap between the Court and the Forest! So I can be Medium Small Large!”

“And why should we allow this?”

“Because everyone agrees with me! They all voted for me to be Medium!”

“Then I suppose I have no choice. I officially confer upon you the role of Medium, our honoured representative to the Forest. I hope you understand the importance and solemnity of your new calling. Have fun, and try not to get yourself killed, Medium Small Large.”

Small Large stood still for several moments, beaming with joy.

“...You can return to your lodgings now, Medium Large.”

“Aren’t I supposed to appoint of protector for myself?”

“Fine, if you want to deal with this now. Do you have someone in mind?”

“Umm...” Small Large pondered that, thinking very deeply. “...Noooooo.”

Young bowed his head, clearly working to contain his frustration. “Go to bed, Master Large. Bother me in the morning about it, if you must.”

“Yes Sir!” Large turned sharply, and made his way back.

 


Stink has been appointed Medium! His Guardian will be announced as soon as he decides.

No one was Lynched!

You have 22 hours to PM and submit night actions!

 

Tallies:

Medium:

BR (1): Ecth

Stink (8): Stink, Crimsn, Orlok, Burnt, El, Winter, Randuir, Shqueeves

Drake (1): Drake

 

Lynch:

Shqueeves (1): Ecth

 

Edited by Aonar Faileas
7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...I am here now. And I believe this is the right thread for me to be posting in, but I'm dead tired. Will post more in a couple of hours.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumb question: what Night actions can we do, not including special ones?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can send PM's to anyone else in the court thread, Or to Doc12 from the Woods thread. You can RP in this thread, and discuss what you learned. You can try to to convince the Demi Fire elemental to kill a player of your choosing.

If none of that appeals to you, you can talk to me and Aonar in your role PM and I will do my best to keep you entertained. =P

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

You can send PM's to anyone else in the court thread, Or to Doc12 from the Woods thread. You can RP in this thread, and discuss what you learned. You can try to to convince the Demi Fire elemental to kill a player of your choosing.

If none of that appeals to you, you can talk to me and Orlok in your role PM and I will do my best to keep you entertained. =P

@A Joe in the Bush, I somewhat hope you're referring to Aonar? I don't think I'd have managed to miss being a GM instead of a player...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@A Joe in the Bush, I somewhat hope you're referring to Aonar? I don't think I'd have managed to miss being a GM instead of a player...

This is a game run by Joe. Anything is possible :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@A Joe in the Bush, I somewhat hope you're referring to Aonar? I don't think I'd have managed to miss being a GM instead of a player...

I don't see where i said your name? Orlok does not have magical PM powers, no he doesn't. :Ph34L:

5 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

This is a game run by Joe. Anything is possible :P

Actually, this is a game run by Aonar Faileas. I am just here to help foster paranoia.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mm. Cycle of puzzlement and confusion indeed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Mm. Cycle of puzzlement and confusion indeed.

Not to mention a healthy dose of

35 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

paranoia.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Not to mention a healthy dose of

 

  1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

paranoia.

 

Indeeeeed. Perfect conditions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a rather uneventful first day, which is a bit of a shame, really. Still, it's not like I was front and center trying to promote activity, so it's not like I can blame anyone. Still, I'll try to do better next cycle, and would prefer if everyone else did so as well. 

Has anyone PM'd Meta and Asterion already to ask them to come Join us in the thread? If not, I'll do so in a bit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mm. Uneventful, sure. But hey! No mislynched villagers! But i guess we do need info. People go chat and scheme in pms and build alliances or something so we have info to work with tomorrow.

Everyone pm everyone and drive the gms insane! (Maybe dont. Leave them some sanity maybe. But they dont need all of it. Right?)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, randuir said:

That was a rather uneventful first day, which is a bit of a shame, really. Still, it's not like I was front and center trying to promote activity, so it's not like I can blame anyone. Still, I'll try to do better next cycle, and would prefer if everyone else did so as well. 

Has anyone PM'd Meta and Asterion already to ask them to come Join us in the thread? If not, I'll do so in a bit.

I have sent a pm to Asterion, but not Meta. Hopefully something will come of it, soon.

I am going to try and be more active now, as I am growing more comfortable in playing, haha.

I'm curious to see who Stink chooses as protector. @STINK, any ideas on who you want yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Everyone pm everyone and drive the gms insane! (Maybe dont. Leave them some sanity maybe. But they dont need all of it. Right?)

I'm rationing mine to use during LG40 and LG42. /shrug

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now, for some roleplaying.

Altea sat cross-legged at a table, watching the students mill about her in confusion. 'Infiltrators from the Forest are trying to kill us...We need to flush them out and...eliminate them...before they can destroy us all from within.' She is lost in thought, looking closely at those around her. She looks at the one called Anwir, 'They have been quite vocal thus far...Some of their statements have sounded...strange...I will have to keep a close eye on them, should they prove to be any more suspicious than now.' She then shifts her amber eyes onto the one known as Tarek. 'That student has also been rather vocal. They seem to have some good ideas, and I am leaning towards trusting them. I shall continue to be weary of trusting anyone, however. After all, those who seem the most trustworthy are often the ones you need look out for most.'  She then turns to look at their new Medium, the one known as Small Large. 'That one is vocal, as well. They seem quite interested in gaining the power to contact the Forest Dwellers, which is relatively suspicious on its own. However, they just seem to be the type to want power, regardless. Still, best to be weary.' She turns to stare at the students near her, "What are your thoughts on our situation? Surely it would be best to weed out the Dwellers of the Forest that are in our midst and eliminate them, no? Has anyone stood out to you as suspicious?"

[anyone can feel free to respond to lovely little Altea, but be warned that she is rather quiet. Also, I am going to do my best to remain in character from now on in all my posts. It will be more fun that way. :)]

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small Large returned from his trip to the Forest, and hoped that no-one had noticed that it really only lasted for about a minute. A true medium knows when to leave a situation! 

But now he was with his people! And more importantly, hopefully one of his people was great at scaring trees away! 

---------------------------------------------------

Aight, wassup y'all. I should hopefully have a Guardian announced by the end of this cycle, but the trees have really spooked me.

Just lemme start PMing everyone in this game, and then I'll see if anything happened in thread :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John decided to host a party celebrating the new Medium. They invited everyone except Aonar because they thought that he smelled. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.