8 hours ago, A Budgie said:

Because we haven't caught any eliminators yet, despite being fairly far through the game. Yeah, it's been a little confusing so far.

On the contrary, we've just caught all of them.

But, as things are right now, we can't do much about it.

2 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Perhaps. But if drought says he can potentially make it a tie, ill let him make the call for whether or not talking the test is best. 

Id rather tie than have a cheap win.  Taking the test... well. I wouldnt be winning with my team. So... actually.... ive decided i might stay. I dont care for the win. The courts my home, and if you guys win, well, have mercy on this little pacifist. CB wont hurt nobody. Cant even. Im roleless afterall. She can accept a change of leadership. She even has forest friends. What good does taking the test do for her? She has forest friends whod accept her without taking the test so. *shrugs*

at this point,

Im staying.

Unless of course drought says i have to. Ill do what he says.

I'd be absolutely willing to tie the game instead of take the test.

But Drought helped the eliminators hammer the village. Why would he suddenly pull a heel face turn?

3 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

On the contrary, we've just caught all of them.

But, as things are right now, we can't do much about it.

I'd be absolutely willing to tie the game instead of take the test.

But Drought helped the eliminators hammer the village. Why would he suddenly pull a heel face turn?

Wait they're all the ones who did the hammer?

Facepalm. 

• Alvron locked this topic
  • Alvron unlocked this topic
  • Alvron unlocked this topic

Well folks.  This marks the end of the game.  You can find the aftermath thread starting here.  But I advise you to follow the thread one post above for the full story.  You wouldn't skip to the end of the book to see how it turns out, would you?