Koloss Blades error

There is a typo on the Koloss Blades section:

These swords are given to the koloss by whoever controls or creates the band. They are useful in control koloss populations, because the amount of koloss should be about the same as the number of koloss themselves. If there are fewer swords than koloss, the koloss will kill eachocher for the swords. If there are more swords, the koloss will expect the people who control them to make more koloss. During the Siege of LuthadelVin wields a koloss blade, using it to kill Straff Venture.[1]

I think the first "koloss" is meant to be swords.

On 8/10/2017 at 4:22 PM, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

There is a typo on the Koloss Blades section:

I think the first "koloss" is meant to be swords.

For simple errors like this, we appreciate letting us know, but you know you can edit this yourself! I would highly encourage you to do this.

Be bold! If someone makes a weird edit, we patrol it and will change it, but most edits are fine. This one you can definitely do yourself! 

(Thanks for letting us know!)

8 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

Sorry about that. I thought I should notify someone first, and was unsure if there was a specific process.

Nope! With wikis anyone can edit! :)

There could be some errors that require discussion but in this case for a simple line level issue of the incorrect word, you can go ahead and make the change. An explanation in the Reason for edit box on the edit screen will be just fine.

@Faceless Mist-Wraith there are some easy help guides here, if you're not sure how to make edits: https://coppermind.net/wiki/Help:Contents

For something like this you definitely don't need to ask first. If you want to make big changes to an article, it's probably best to have a discussion first, to make sure others agree. You won't break anything. You just (probably) don't want to spend hours working on some edit only to have an admin swoop in and revert your changes because they disagree. :)