836 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

@Megasif, I also see you viewing the thread. What thoughts do you have? What alignment did you get, and how do you feel about it?

Got village. Don't have many thoughts yet. Except that an elim has likely posted already.

While we're on the topic, we haven't seen your thoughts or role yet. Hmm.

Okay. I got village (again, I havn't been an elim for maybe a year or so). Currently I'm waiting for more thread discussion to pop up. I'm kind of bored, so I'm prodding people to talk. I saw someone asking similar questions in the MU game, and I figured that it's better than awkward silence where everyone is waiting for others to speak so we have something to analyze.

You're not getting my role out of me this early. :P

EDIT: @Orlok Tsubodai, I see you viewing the thread too. You said you wanted discussion, so what are your thoughts, alignment, and feelings about getting that alignment?

EDIT 2: @Paranoid King, you're here, so why don't you do that too?

Edited by Arraenae
Don't want to double post

15 minutes ago, Megasif said:

Got village. Don't have many thoughts yet. Except that an elim has likely posted already.

While we're on the topic, we haven't seen your thoughts or role yet. Hmm.

@Megasif, we're still in the very early morning for Europe, and the middle of the night for the East coast of the US. WHat makes you so certain that an eliminator has commented already? 

Seven players had posted before you, so it is statistically likely that one has posted, I suppose. I'm struggling to understand why you bring this up, though. Would you care to explain?

10 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Okay. I got village (again, I havn't been an elim for maybe a year or so). Currently I'm waiting for more thread discussion to pop up. I'm kind of bored, so I'm prodding people to talk. I saw someone asking similar questions in the MU game, and I figured that it's better than awkward silence where everyone is waiting for others to speak so we have something to analyze.

@Orlok Tsubodai, I see you viewing the thread too. You said you wanted discussion, so what are your thoughts, alignment, and feelings about getting that alignment?

I did indeed, and am surprised to see you generating it so proactively. 

Thoughts: This is a different playstyle for you, but is positive, and something I want to encourage, despite the change of style being potentially suspicious. I'm not sure why you'd bring up that you haven't been an eliminator for a year, nor why it's relevant to this game. Something minor, but worth highlighting at this stage of the game. I very much approve of your not claiming, and hope that you'd consider "New Recruit" a role, and are not indicating that you have a role. You've played enough games to know the value of role safety.

Alignment: Village.

Thoughts on getting the alignment: Being a villager takes more time and effort, and my activity may be somewhat variable as I travel over the next week. I'm planning on trying to replicate the approach I took in LG31 D1, and LG36, and seeing if an inquisitorial approach will be as helpful in a Quick Fix. I'm not planning on an analysis of the sort I did in AG3, QF22, or LG33, as I'm still in the US with El, and want some time with her. :P

I like my role. It makes sense for me RP-wise. Alignment-wise, I'm a villager, just like everyone else wink wink nudge nudge.

2 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@Megasif

Alignment: Village.

Thoughts on getting the alignment: Being a villager takes more time and effort, and my activity may be somewhat variable as I travel over the next week. I'm planning on trying to replicate the approach I took in LG31 D1, and LG36, and seeing if an inquisitorial approach will be as helpful in a Quick Fix. I'm not planning on an analysis of the sort I did in AG3, QF22, or LG33, as I'm still in the US with El, and want some time with her. :P

That's interesting, I'd have thought that being an elim would take more time and effort than being village.

2 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

That's interesting, I'd have thought that being an elim would take more time and effort than being village.

Being a villager you actually have to think about players' actions and alignments, and try to actually solve the game, which for me takes more effort than pretending to try to solve the game. 

Good to know, Orlok. So I can measure your alignment by how much free time you seem to have, huh? :P About pointing out the lack of elim alignments thing -- I pointed it out because I'm happy I haven't been forced to figure out how to get onto Google Drive on a phone.

@Darkness Ascendant, I see you there. What're your thoughts on the game? What alignment are you and what are your feelings about it?

Rae outed me for hanging out on Discord :P She asked me my alignment, which is Squire, though of course I'd say that whichever I was. Also how I feel about it...pretty good, I guess?

*ba dum tss

42 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@Megasif, we're still in the very early morning for Europe, and the middle of the night for the East coast of the US. WHat makes you so certain that an eliminator has commented already? 

Seven players had posted before you, so it is statistically likely that one has posted, I suppose. I'm struggling to understand why you bring this up, though. Would you care to explain?

Well, I'm not certain but since it's an elim team we're talking about, I'd think it would be an idea for at least one to make an appearance early and try to get on the village side.

I could be totally wrong. I haven't played enough yet (3rd game). Just a thought that occurred so I mentioned it.

And I'm guessing no one's going to say they're an elim right :(

Spoiler

That makes sense.

Messed up on the editing cuz phone.

Edited by Megasif

1 hour ago, Arraenae said:

EDIT: @Orlok Tsubodai, I see you viewing the thread too. You said you wanted discussion, so what are your thoughts, alignment, and feelings about getting that alignment?

EDIT 2: @Paranoid King

Accidentally hit quote. So uh, yes this Rae post is V important and I meant for everyone to see it.

Seriously though, straight up asking people of they're an elim? That's such a weird play that I was actually thinking of doing it before the game but now I can't :(

DISCLAIMER:

To all whom it concerns, I won't be here for the next cycle and most of the other one, because I'll be out of town. My alignment is village, if anyone was gonna ask.

Anyway.

What's the plan here? We Europeans have a head start, it seems. There don't seem to be many clues, but the one we do have (Kenara getting murdered with a Shardblade wayyy faster than the eye can track) points towards Flash, as somebody else mentioned. I won't vote yet though, maybe there's something else.

Brightness Kenara toppled over in front of the squad, her eyes turned to ash.

Well then.

That was an unorthodox way to start training.

Aaliyah approached the body. She hastily drew out a death prayer, burning it in front of the two corpses. She bowed her head, wishing them good fortune in the afterlife.

As the last remnants of the prayer went up in flames, she heard the others talking.

"Who here is next in command?" Malnar asked.

As if that were the priority right now.

It was quiet.

"I call it!" Spliff suddenly spoke up. "Alright, you lazy bunch of meatbags, let's see if you can handle the stress of the navy. I want to see 50 pushups each!"

Well, that was quick.

Amazingly, a few members of the squad actually started doing pushups. Aaliyah shrugged.

"You call those pushups? I call them wimp-ups! Because it looks like you're just standing there! Hah! If you need me, I'll be in my tent, doing officer things."

As he walked by the crumpled body of Brightness Kenara, Aaliyah stuck out her leg, tripping him.

Then she pretended to be deeply absorbed in her prayers for the dead.

Also:

2 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@Ecthelion III, this is a QF, which should limit El's options if she isn't being a troll. (She is a troll, as a heads up. I know this from a great deal of time spent with her.) Regardless, I think a hidden faction is incredibly unlikely.

Current thoughts are something to do with the Truthless (potentially having to be killed by the Truthless, or keeping the Truthless alive), and the standard neutral roles (Serial Killer and Survival).

Impact wise, I'm not terribly worried about anything except the serial killer, which would become obvious in 24 hours time, at the start of C2. Someone voting in every lynch might lead to a mislynch, but won't cost us the game, and probably wouldn't materially impact the game much either. Keeping the Truthless alive would be more problematic, as we'd likely start drawing connections between the two players, leading to a potential lynch for one of them, which isn't useful if it is the Truthless lynched.

A Survival role might add a potential vote to the eliminator team, or might just help the village. I think enough of us have learnt enough from LG35 about neutrals not to antagonise a neutral player with a survival role, though.

Ultimately, we'll find out tomorrow whether El is being a troll in a way that will materially impact the game.

Some thoughts on the secret roles you conjecture.

Having to be killed by the truthless is viable, although I have a hard time imagining what would justify that in terms of RP.

Having to keep the truthless alive doesn't really make sense, unless there's a pretty big catch, because otherwise you'd just claim and reveal the truthless, and get an easy win (as well as destroying the win condition of the truthless).

It is possible there is a survivor role, and, given Elbereth's recent bout with survivor roles, she would probably have given the survivor a good reason not to immediately claim, if that is the case.

I doubt a Serial Killer would be thrown in last second, to be honest. That would cause balancing concerns.

2 hours ago, Paranoid King said:

Hem. Well, hrmm. Most unexpected. Guess we're going home early, guys!

No? Well then.

I'm pretty sure it was Flash, as he was quick enough to do the deed without anyone seeing. We shall avenge. Person. Brightness lady person. I don't know her name. And someone pick up that shardblade before it gets muddy or something!

Roadrunners are pretty fast too you know. He probably could have also committed the murder!

33 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Rae outed me for hanging out on Discord :P She asked me my alignment, which is Squire, though of course I'd say that whichever I was. Also how I feel about it...pretty good, I guess?

*ba dum tss

It gives me an odd feeling when everybody feels the need to actually declare that they are village...

I will also mention that I don't think the actual word "Squire" appears in the GM PMs sent out to villagers. To my knowledge it only appears in the initial signups post. So you did some research to make this post... :ph34r:

Melonin looked around, suddenly realizing that he had made a very, very bad choice in staying behind. One person tried to take charge, calling for pushups - Melonin moved away quickly from that person. Did he not just realize that someone had just died? (El - the writeup is unclear, but I get the sense that Hael's murder happened somewhere else, so Melonin isn't aware of it yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.) This wasn't the time for pushups! He sighed. "We're doing it all wrong." No-one heard him. No-one turned their heads, to listen to his words. How did the heroes do it, managing to effortlessly sway the crowds without even breaking a sweat?

Melonin looked around, before speaking louder. "We're doing it wrong!" he said again. He didn't dare look around to see whether anyone else was taking notice - he felt that if he did that, he would probably break... whatever it was, right here, right now, that was making him speak, so he rushed on. "We're all here because we're Radiants, right? Or we might be, or something?" By Talenel's stinking breath, this was hard.

"If we're Radiants, maybe we can do something to stop... this", and Melonin stopped to gesture at Brightness Kenara's body. "And perhaps even catch those that did it." He paused for a moment. "There's a very rare text, one of the very few surviving the Hierocracy, from before the fallen Radiants left. It talks about the different orders, and what they can do." (For all the devout Sanderfans out there, yes, I know there's no such text. This is just a way for me to give Melonin the information he needs. He's not lying - I'm just breaking canon briefly in order to get the information I want out.)

"Ummm... There were the Stonewards, rumoured to have the skill and the power of Cohesion - if you think that might be you, then I think we need to know you exist, and that you're with us, without you claiming and perhaps being targeted next by the murderers. So, you should probably use your powers in a subtler way, let us know you're here in a way that doesn't influence anything, at least for now. If you could, say, make two peoples suspicions count as one when the suspicion doesn't change the result of whatever we decide to do, at least for today, that would be fantastic. Umm... who else was there?"

"There were the Dustbringers, capable of Division and Abrasion - I think you should do something similar to the Stonewards - let us know you're among us so we can plan for it, but try not to influence what's going to happen - at least not on this early cycle, anyway."

"There were others... Lightweavers, Elsecallers, but there powers were reported to be subtler, and I have nothing to say about them other than to wish them luck, and to ask them to please use their abilities wisely, and to the best that they are able. Lightweavers, in particular, your actions, while subtle, can only benefit us all no matter who you protect, so please make sure you always use your actions, regardless of everything else that happens. It can only help us."

"There were others, but I, ummm, I can't quite remember them. So, I'll just say, make sure you try and do whatever you do well, whatever order you are."

If it's not obvious already, I'm trying to do as much of my posts in RP as possible. Then again, I've said that before, and have failed miserably. If past records are anything to go by, I'll probably swap to analysis on posts once I actually have anything to go on, because RP'ing reasons why someone should be lynched is just hard.

Secondly, I'm a villager, before anyone asks, though frankly I don't see the point in asking/answering, because I can't think of a reason, especially on Day 1, why people wouldn't claim village.

Thirdly, the Truthless. I can't think of a way Melonin would know theres one among us, so I'll post about them here: We need to be wary for the Truthless, but not so wary that we allow ourselves to avoid lynches until the mafia have overtaken us. For that reason, I'm advocating that we still try to lynch someone every day, including Day 1, despite the Truthless, because even false lynches provide us information - who voted for them, who nearly got lynched but didn't due to a last minute voteswap, etc., is generally the best and most accurate way of catching Eliminators that I've found, at least for those people like me that have horrible gut reads.

I'd love to hear all your comments on my advice, and why you agree/disagree, or just where you need more explanation or convincing. If my attempt at RP'ing recommendations was just confusing, here's a plain text version:

Stonewards, Dustbringers: We need to know you exist, but claiming to somebody in particular is probably a bad idea at this stage. I recommend you do your manipulations in such a manner this cycle that is does not influence the result of the lynch, so we know you exist and can offer recommendations in thread without wasting our time. I'll do a vote tally shortly before the cycle ends and compare it with after so we know how many of both of you there are.
Lightweavers: Just put in an action every cycle. It can't hurt, and is very likely to help the more actions you put in. Whatever you do, please don't go inactive.

Reads: Nothing yet. I don't understand why PK, Roadrunner and Eternum are suspicious of Flash - to me, the Shardblade striking Kenara down faster than the eye could see was just a way of preventing us from finding a Skybreaker straight out. I think PK meant it as a joke, but I'm slightly suspicious of Roadrunner and Eternum. Roadrunner already has a vote on him - though I might swap my vote at the end of the cycle if he hasn't responded or if I don't see anything else I find suspicious, and with Eternum, I'm nowhere close enough to suspicious to knock him out on Day 1 of his first game, though. :P For now, I'm not going to vote - mainly because I've RP'ed already and I want to get this stuff out before I make another RP on Melonin voting, but I intend to vote before I go to bed tonight (so in the next 5-6 hours or so - it will be there before all the Americans get up tomorrow morning, anyway.)

EDIT: Gah. I forgot the thing I was perhaps most excited to talk about - whether El is trolling us with secret roles and alignments. I have been getting weird vibes from this game, even when she said there weren't any secret roles/alignments in the game. I'd considered all the ways she could be trolling us with the Truthless - she could have multiple Truthless in the game, or none, and just watch how we react to a phantom threat. Strangely, I'm getting the same vibe from her swap from a "There are no secret roles/alignments" to a PAFO - my read on it right now is that she might be trying to make us all ridiculously paranoid in this game without good reason. Joe did something similar in his QF a while back - made everyone think there was *something* going on, when there really wasn't. Then again, there might be - I'm not saying we should rule out any options, just consider the possibility. So, my recommendation with El's PAFO is to be cautious, but not to the extent where it impairs your judgement, if possible.

Edited by The Young Bard
Added in an extra paragraph

Yeah, it was probably a joke Bard, and yeah it was probably a means of preventing us from finding out who it is, but we're Sanderfans. Overanalyzing is what we do. But I didn't cast my vote yet. We honestly don't know enough to be suspicious of anyone. Also, if you managed to lynch me Day 1 of my first game I'd hate you with a passion hotter than the centre of the Sun. :P

Edited by Eternum
Accidentally posted. Freaking phone.

25 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

As he walked by the crumpled body of Brightness Kenara, Aaliyah stuck out her leg, tripping him.

Then she pretended to be deeply absorbed in her prayers for the dead.

Aleta saw Spiff  narrowly avoid falling on his face and smirked. She was beginning to like the Brightness Aaliyah.

@Drake Marshall I received a PM from a player which explicitly requested me to state what alignment I received.

@The Young Bard I was curious at how someone would respond to something like that Did as I expected, disappointingly :P . Alas it is hard to be surprised (and in a good way) in this day and age :P I'm kidding you did a wonderful job. 

--------------

Beleglared at the man.
He most definitely was NOT short. Unless. His mind was hazy….what had happened during Stasis...how long had it been...OMEGA….what…

He shook his head, it most certainly was clearer than it had been before the man bumped into him. He blinked quickly as the man began an energetic tirade at how much he had enjoyed what Belegaer had been saying. He ruffled his brow.

What had he been saying?

“Uhh..T-thanks...I guess”

He looked at the man...Melonin…Melatonin…He shook his head again

“I-I’m B-belagaer,” he managed to stammer out. “I...I don’t even know where I am, I woke up and I was s-sort of drawn to here, they told me I had s-signed up for this. I can’t remember a-anything”.

He stared blankly into space for a moment as the man waited patiently.
“I’m sorry, I should go...b-big day tomorrow eh?”.

Melonin seemed to remember himself, “Ah yes, I was just leaving myself, see you around!”

---------------

Journal Entry 1

Training.

Nothing...nothing….

Can’t seem to remember much.

Two Deaths.

Kenara and Draen.

Arrow and blade.

Sharblade.

Didn’t know them

Their deaths seem important.

I don’t know how

Nothing….nothing….!!!!

GAH

---------------

Wew two deaths.
Don't know how I feel about that, I'm sort of out of everything, don't know what is going on...also haven't played SE in a while so forgive me for being a bit lost, lets see how long it takes for me to get into my gears.

I'm kinda dissapointed with my role :P Just a New Recruit ;)

Eh, Idk how to feel about

1 hour ago, Megasif said:

Well, I'm not certain but since it's an elim team we're talking about, I'd think it would be an idea for at least one to make an appearance early and try to get on the village side.

I could be totally wrong. I haven't played enough yet (3rd game). Just a thought that occurred so I mentioned it.

Reveal hidden contents

That makes sense.

Messed up on the editing cuz phone.

Never played with them before, but elim read here. I'll be keeping an eye on you :P 

Will say more later maybe.

27 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Melonin looked around, suddenly realizing that he had made a very, very bad choice in staying behind. One person tried to take charge, calling for pushups - Melonin moved away quickly from that person. Did he not just realize that someone had just died? (El - the writeup is unclear, but I get the sense that Hael's murder happened somewhere else, so Melonin isn't aware of it yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.) This wasn't the time for pushups! He sighed. "We're doing it all wrong." No-one heard him. No-one turned their heads, to listen to his words. How did the heroes do it, managing to effortlessly sway the crowds without even breaking a sweat?

Nope. Draen got shot with an arrow in the middle of everyone, and then Kenara went to look at him and died while kneeling over his body. 

Dan hangs back as the crowd erupts in chaos. Two dead. Dan figures this isn't common, by the reactions of others. Though it seems par for the course to Dan. But then again, the last few months of his life have been pretty weird, so maybe that's just him.

A short man tries to take command, yelling "Alright, you lazy bunch of meatbags, let's see if you can handle the stress of the navy. I want to see 50 pushups each!"

...right. Dan stays where he is. Two people dead, he thinks it's better to prioritise digging up the culprits than doing push-ups. Besides...Dan isn't sure if he can survive a single push-up with all his body parts intact.

Dan glances at the corpses, still slumped on the ground. Dan heard rumours about Draen's head's value. Should he take it? How unsettling... Hm. Maybe I'll come back here at nightfall, before they take the corpses away but after everyone here leaves, he decides.

7 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

So! First order of business: is this just El being a troll?

" Due to later game balance thoughts, the no-secret-alignment-or-role question is now a PAFO.  "

6 hours ago, Arraenae said:

The clarifications post, which now says that questions on secret roles or alignments is PAFO, was updated 8 hours ago, if it helps.

I remember reading the rule about secret roles being PAFO in the signups thread under 'Clarifications' about 11 hours before the game started.Never-mind this...

5 hours ago, Paranoid King said:

I like my role. It makes sense for me RP-wise. Alignment-wise, I'm a villager, just like everyone else wink wink nudge nudge.

S A M E

Rae's posts till now seem NAI to me.

5 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

*ba dum tss

This makes me suspicious for the reasons Drake has stated. I can confirm that I didn't get the word 'Squire' in my PM and think that an elim is more likely to phrase it this way than a villager? Tentative elim read.

4 hours ago, Megasif said:

I'm an elim! 

But wait, I quoted PK above and implied that I was village! Now y'all are confused and don't know what alignment I am for certain. :ph34r: The answer is village though. I'm village. Though it doesn't hold water because everyone will say so. :P 

4 hours ago, Eternum said:

What's the plan here? We Europeans have a head start, it seems. There don't seem to be many clues, but the one we do have (Kenara getting murdered with a Shardblade wayyy faster than the eye can track) points towards Flash, as somebody else mentioned. I won't vote yet though, maybe there's something else.

The vote on Flash is probably just a poke-vote. The write-up's just RP. Besides, i doubt any of us killed Kenara, as Hael's murderer seems to be Alv...And they're both spectators so...and so is Wilson. So we don't really have a reason to suspect Flash :P 

Edit:  wow six posts appeared as I hit submit so reading those now...

Edited by _Stick_

Albion sighed as he walked around the two corpses now laid out on the ground. 2 assassinations in quick succession. What is going on here..?

"Certainly one way of beginning training, I suppose," he said, looking around. There were others studying the corpses near him, one of the ardents was kneeling on the ground near the two corpses, praying, and... Were those people doing push-ups?

Almighty above, how green are these people?

He grimaced, debating whether to try and call for order or let the Highprince try first. The Highprince did have more authority. People knew him, and they were more likely to listen to him, so he just decided to walk around a bit more.

As far as disasters go, this was beginning to seem like a big one.

47 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Ummm... There were the Stonewards, rumoured to have the skill and the power of Cohesion - if you think that might be you, then I think we need to know you exist, and that you're with us, without you claiming and perhaps being targeted next by the murderers. So, you should probably use your powers in a subtler way, let us know you're here in a way that doesn't influence anything, at least for now. If you could, say, make two peoples suspicions count as one when the suspicion doesn't change the result of whatever we decide to do, at least for today, that would be fantastic. Umm... who else was there?"

I think we're likely to have at least one Stoneward. But I feel we have multiple, and all of them manipulate the votes, could that accidentally lead to actually having the lynch effected?

49 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

"There were the Dustbringers, capable of Division and Abrasion - I think you should do something similar to the Stonewards - let us know you're among us so we can plan for it, but try not to influence what's going to happen - at least not on this early cycle, anyway."

@Elbereth Do the Dustbringers cause a player's vote to be invalid on the same cycle they target them, or does it apply to the cycle after?

52 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

"There were others... Lightweavers, Elsecallers, but there powers were reported to be subtler, and I have nothing to say about them other than to wish them luck, and to ask them to please use their abilities wisely, and to the best that they are able. Lightweavers, in particular, your actions, while subtle, can only benefit us all no matter who you protect, so please make sure you always use your actions, regardless of everything else that happens. It can only help us."

I agree with this; there's nothing the Elsecallers can do, and the lightweavers should probably protect whoever they think is village.

Not entirely relevant, but calling it right now, the cycle names are going to be a ketek.

I think that just as I ignore role advice, my advice to the roles is to ignore the advice given to the roles.

Tera watched as the body of the first man dropped. Driven by instinct, his sword was in his hand as he dropped into a basic sword fighting stance, whirling to face the direction the arrow came from.

Tera tried to quick intake of breath, to see if he could draw that power he felt that night a few weeks back... But nothing came. 

Like a Recruit on his first day of training, I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Scanning the nearby environment, Tera tried to find the source of the arrow. After a few moments, sounds of alarm started rising from those around him. Tera turned to find Brightness Kenera's body now slumped over the body of the man, her eyes burnt. 

What in Damnation?

In a moment of stunned silence, Malnar ran towards the body, proclaiming her as dead as a king at a Parshendi feast.

"Who here is next in command?"

Tera was about to speak up before the strangely dressed man Spiff shouted something about the navy and push ups. 

Some of the other recruits dropped down and followed his instructions. Tera tried to voice objections but Spiff ignored him and started berating those that had decided push ups were the perfect reaction to witnessing a double murder.

Nearby, the nervous man from earlier was rambling about the orders of the Knights Radiant. Tera went over to listen.

"You make some good points Melonin. We need to organise ourselves in some way. Find the person who did this. I am worried about that man claiming to be a Highprince though. You ever heard of a Highprince Tekiel?" Tera said, nonchalantly eyeing "Highprince" Tekiel. He also noticed that Dan, who was definitely human, was eyeing up the corpses in a strange manner.

-------------------------

So this is my first SE and I'm enjoying RP'ing but I'm still not 100% on the inner machinations of these things, so I'm probably just going to be asking a lot of questions of people.

I'm not suspicious of anyone... yet...

As usual, the QF shows it’s tendency to gather tons of posts before I even see the thread. 

Who first asked someone to post their alignment, or posted it without being asked? I couldn’t quite tell the timeline, but that’s pointless for the village and can be helpful to the Elims, so it makes me suspicious. I’ve asked people in PMs before, but only jokingly and never telling them to post it in the thread.

My vote will depend on what I can find out about that. Also, I haven’t even opened my role PM so I couldn’t asked the question even if I wanted. :P