... Next time, @Darkness Ascendant, I'm going to insist that I read the RP before I promise whether or not to respond to it. :P

This was too much. Out of the corner of his eye, Melonin saw some sort of scuffle between 2 figures emerge (Stick, Megasif). Absolutely barbaric - this clearly wasn't the behaviour of some sort of hero. Still, between that and another squabble elsewhere on the courtyard (Stink, Mage)(could these people go 5 minutes without bickering and fighting?), it was the perfect opportunity for Melonin to make his escape.

Melonin turned to sprint towards the exit, and nearly crashed into a man mumbling to himself. Short and stooped, with a cowl over their head, and had a voice with a strange timbre, to it, a kind of sombre gravitas which was nearly as soporific as the words themselves, which seemed to have a strange lack of any sort of rhyme or reason to them. (DA, if you don't like this description of your character, I can retcon/rewrite this part.) He seemed to be mumbling to himself. "Blinking lights. haha look at all the blinking lights." He kept going, and Melonin found himself listening in wonder. After a minute or two, the figure's mumblings seemed to come to a crescendo "I hate it. Someone end me." He paused there for a second, and Melonin used the opportunity to burst in. "That was incredible! The way in which you illuminate the meaningless of existence through your dialogue, using an absurdist structure. I love the way in which you used the random chaos of your language and fragmented train of thought in order to demonstrate the chaos and lack of order in the world. It's just..."

Melonin stopped as the figure turned to look at him, fixing him with a strange expression that Melonin couldn't quite tell what it was. "Uhh... Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I used to be a Literature Professor, you see, before I ended up here... It's a long story. Anyway, what's your name? Mine's Melonin. Are you here to join up with the Radiants to?"

All thoughts of leaving forgotten, Melonin waited patiently for a reply.

Yes, I am signing up to this game - catching up all of the subterfuge and murder that I'd enjoy with all of you proved too tempting an opportunity.

50 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Can all of the players who are RPing provide a physical description of their characters, including eye color? Thanks in advance.

I've already given you Aaliyah's description in PM as requested, but it can't hurt to dump it here as well.

Average height, pure black hair, and pale green eyes (with epicanthic fold like every non-shin on Roshar). She is of Marabethi heritage, although she has lived in Alethkar for the majority of her life. I am going to conjecture that the Marabethi are similar to Selay ethnicity from what I can find on the coppermind, which means she is more tan than most Alethi, though less than the Makabaki. Typically wears the standard robes of the Ardentia. Never parts with a particular necklace made from a ruby chip.

Brightness Aleta surveyed the group with narrowed eyes. How an ill assorted group like this was going to hold their own without tripping over their own feet she couldn't imagine. Was that... a pile of sticks threatening a man? She shook her head. Perhaps Brightness Kenara had something up her sleeve for them. If she did Aleta would certainly be interested to learn what it was.

Edited by Sami

Tizlim is Thaylen, with his eyebrows swept back and tucked around his ears, then drooping back down almost to his neck.  He's otherwise bald, and has a few wrinkles.  Well-tanned and calloused from working outside.  His eyes are a dark purple.

12 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Can all of the players who are RPing provide a physical description of their characters, including eye color? Thanks in advance.

Albert is in his fifies, with blonde hair graying slightly and blue-green eyes. He's 5'9" and weighs about 175 pounds. As Lighteyes go he's middle-dahn.

10 hours ago, Sami said:

Brightness Aleta surveyed the group with narrowed eyes. How an ill assorted group like this was going to hold their own without tripping over their own feet she couldn't imagine. Was that... a pile of sticks threatening a man? She shook her head. Perhaps Brightness Kenara had something up her sleeve for them. If she did Aleta would certainly be interested to learn what it was.

Albert walked up to Brightness Aleta. She was shaking her head with a sligjt frown on her face, giving the idea that she was displeased with something. It wasn't hard for Albert to guess what it was.

"Quite the crew we've got here, I have to say. I've seen worse, but not by much. Gives me the shivers: some of these that don't seem to belong are probably spies."

I probably should put up Malnar's description too.

Malnar is half Alethi, half Thaylen in his late twenties. He has black hair and long white eyebrows, which he trims to Alethi length so he can fit in. He has dark brown eyes. Malnar is an archer, so he is fairly muscular. He used have to wear the blue uniform of Dalinar's army all the time, but now that he was reassigned, he is gleefully dressing in more casual clothing.

Warning: As someone ingrained in Vorin culture, Malnar will have opinions that do not reflect my own. In particular, he's going to cling a bit to Vorin gender roles. He might not be as strict with them as someone who is truly devout, but he will be more judgemental than modern people today. 

46 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

I probably should put up Malnar's description too.

Malnar is half Alethi, half Thaylen in his late twenties. He has black hair and long white eyebrows, which he trims to Alethi length so he can fit in. He has dark brown eyes. Malnar is an archer, so he is fairly muscular. He used have to wear the blue uniform of Dalinar's army all the time, but now that he was reassigned, he is gleefully dressing in more casual clothing.

Warning: As someone ingrained in Vorin culture, Malnar will have opinions that do not reflect my own. In particular, he's going to cling a bit to Vorin gender roles. He might not be as strict with them as someone who is truly devout, but he will be more judgemental than modern people today. 

Also, in response to this about Vorin culture, John is nonbinary and will fight you.

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

Also, in response to this about Vorin culture, John is nonbinary and will fight you.

Feel free to call out Malnar for what he does. He still might not get it, but a good whacking might encourage him to keep his mouth shut (until he vents about it to his husband). :P

John, for some strange reason, felt the urge to punch Malnar. 

So they did, in a normal, human way. 

(For the record in addition to using they/they pronouns, they dress neutrally and it's impossible to tell what they were assigned at birth from anything they do or say)

7 hours ago, Elenion said:

Albert walked up to Brightness Aleta. She was shaking her head with a sligjt frown on her face, giving the idea that she was displeased with something. It wasn't hard for Albert to guess what it was.

"Quite the crew we've got here, I have to say. I've seen worse, but not by much. Gives me the shivers: some of these that don't seem to belong are probably spies."

Aleta turned and looked at the man that just sauntered up to her, ignoring the now-familiar spren that zipped around her face. 

"I hope not. A spy would have the time of his life messing around this crew. Although I'm sure they're all ready to do their bit, I'm having trouble imagining them in a fight.

I assume you have former experience in the army?"

Aleta is tall with green eyes and chestnut hair. She wears trousers and boots under her dress and the skirt has slits in it. Past experience tells her that should something go wrong there's nothing more irritating than a skirt in the way.

Edited by Sami

Johnny. Johnny Quick, they called him. He was light on his feet, and fast. Very fast. He always won his races. 

And now he was training? He had attracted some sort of Spren, which made him eligible for this. They spoke of Knights. But he was no Knight. He ran from confrontation, fled from friends. His family had no real influence. He was nothing special. And then, this? 

Johnny gathered his courage and stepped forward. He put on his bravest face, and breathed in. 

It was time to face the music, and become something. 

6 minutes ago, Flash said:

Johnny. Johnny Quick, they called him. He was light on his feet, and fast. Very fast. He always won his races. 

And now he was training? He had attracted some sort of Spren, which made him eligible for this. They spoke of Knights. But he was no Knight. He ran from confrontation, fled from friends. His family had no real influence. He was nothing special. And then, this? 

Johnny gathered his courage and stepped forward. He put on his bravest face, and breathed in. 

It was time to face the music, and become something. 

"You too are a John," observed John in a normal way. "Why?" 

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

"You too are a John," observed John in a normal way. "Why?" 

Johnny looked at John and shrunk slightly. But the spren whispered courage to him. 

"Because that's who I am. Do you have an issue with that? If its too confusing just call me Johnny. Or Quick. You can be John."

4 minutes ago, Flash said:

Johnny looked at John and shrunk slightly. But the spren whispered courage to him. 

"Because that's who I am. Do you have an issue with that? If its too confusing just call me Johnny. Or Quick. You can be John."

"Nah," John said. They were chill, and not suspicious at all. Except in that they were suspicious of this guy, but that doesn't count one bit.