8 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

Talking about being lynched next cycle, when the main case against you is assuming that you and Sart are both elims (so if he turns out village when lynched this cycle, you'd be highly unlikely to be lynched next cycle), and talking about how I and Sart are somehow buddies so if he's an elim I'm probably one too.  (Why we're supposedly buddies isn't very clear, as my moving my vote from him was because you being an elim pocketing him was more likely than him being an elim and not you, so you were the more likely elim by a very slight amount.)

EDIT: Also, Winter is extremely suspicious, and I'm 90% sure they're not village.  Whether they're elim or Truthless, however...that's the big question.

And also, you're up for the lynch. I'm taking this with a pinch of salt because I'm "90% sure" you're an eliminator. So y'know what I'm going to change my vote to Yitzi2 because I don't think people'll agree with me on a Stink vote this cycle. 

If there are any Lightweavers or Elsecallers on the elim team, it'll take even longer to lynch them all, and that is assuming we get all 4 of them in a row. If we make mistakes in the lynching it'll be even harder to win, and that's not counting possible inactivity filter deaths..

So yeah.

Also, what's the vote count atm?

14 minutes ago, Eternum said:

If there are any Lightweavers or Elsecallers on the elim team, it'll take even longer to lynch them all, and that is assuming we get all 4 of them in a row. If we make mistakes in the lynching it'll be even harder to win, and that's not counting possible inactivity filter deaths..

So yeah.

Also, what's the vote count atm?

I find it interesting that you assume there are 4 elims.

And Lightweavers on the elim team are not an issue, since they protect from attacks, not from lynches.  Elsecallers are, but by the same token the village may have more elsecallers as well, and in any case it's only one more cycle.

You're tunneling me now, mate. We've all been assuming there are 4 this entire game, you pointing it out now, when I mention it, is even more suspicious.

I'm split between voting for you and keeping my vote on Sart...

EDIT: Lightweavers can also protect from lynches, can't they? If no, huh. Sorry.

Edited by Eternum

Well, first off, when I first asked how many elims there are, Stick responded that it's 4 or 5, but likely 4.

Then everyone else was kind of assuming there are 4, though you can just look through the thread for the posts.

21 minutes ago, Eternum said:

You're tunneling me now, mate. We've all been assuming there are 4 this entire game, you pointing it out now, when I mention it, is even more suspicious.

3 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

We have?  I must have missed that.  I don't suppose you remember where it was mentioned before?

Yeah, I don't remember that either.  But it's not unusual to assume something like that.  4 or 5 good players with good roles seems pretty balanced for a game this size.

But I have to say I'm equally suspicious of both of you RN.

And also of lots of other people.

But I'm watching you both now.

I'm worried that the reason STINK knows who's Evil or not is because he's evil.

Ecth; (1):  Sart

Roadwalker; (1):  Ecth

Sart; (4)  Jondesu, Eternum, Arinian, Yitzi

Lopen; (1) DA,

Yitzi; (1)  Winter, Mage.

And as for why I'm voting on Yitzi, it's because I think I'd get more info out of lynching Yitzi or Eternum than Sart, who I'm not super 'spish of.

Edited by Magestar
Agh Autocorrect Yitzi to Mitzi

Hm. I guess I'll also change my vote to Yitzi, since I really started their lynch last cycle, and I kind of feel like following up on it.

It's probably gonna cause more suspicion to be targeted towards me, but I'm asking myself if I care, and the answer seems to be "No".

Also, I would like to mention something. This entire game I've been playing on mobile, a Windows Phone with really 0 possibility of reading/talking on a doc.

There is quite literally no possibility that I could have been coordinating with other elims if I was one.

(Now that I think about it, I should have mentioned I was on mobile this entire time before. Wow, I'm dumb.)

I should probably explain myself. I was trying to come up with suspects that hadn't been brought up in the thread yet. I've never been the best at gut reads, so I was trying to base my voting on evidence, rather than simply relying on gut. I took a closer look at Ecth, after I realized he was keeping up with the game without placing votes. I looked back at cycle one, and tried to reason myself into believing that she was evil. If she was evil, it would make our lives a lot easier, as Orlok and Eternum would become major suspects, while clearing Stink and Roadwalker. I included the line about Ecth not being evil in case I was wrong. I wanted a point to base off of if Ecth died this cycle.

Unfortunately, this line of reasoning has led to me being on the chopping block. I don't want to be lynched, so I'll throw a vote on Yitzi. I got gun shy after thinking they might be the Truthless, but I think I was over analyzing. I don't have any clever logic to vote for them, and I'm not sure how much information we would get if we do lynch him. However, I'm going to rely on my gut, as well as the knowledge that I am villager. I hope that makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Sart said:

I should probably explain myself. I was trying to come up with suspects that hadn't been brought up in the thread yet. I've never been the best at gut reads, so I was trying to base my voting on evidence, rather than simply relying on gut. I took a closer look at Ecth, after I realized he was keeping up with the game without placing votes. I looked back at cycle one, and tried to reason myself into believing that she was evil. If she was evil, it would make our lives a lot easier, as Orlok and Eternum would become major suspects, while clearing Stink and Roadwalker. I included the line about Ecth not being evil in case I was wrong. I wanted a point to base off of if Ecth died this cycle.

Ecth is a he.  You got one out of three. :P 

Edited by Magestar

I think the rest of us have worked the clever logic on Yitzi out already.

Also, ninja'd, but yeah, Ecth is a he.

Also, I like that you're being honest, Sart. I'm still suspicious of you, but your honesty earns you a slight benefit of the doubt.

98* posts in like, 17 hours. Wow. Previous to this, I would never have thought a game that had 24hr cycles would be hard to keep up with.

(3 of my posts got compiled into one, which is probably a good thing. Thanks to the mod that did it :D)

Edited by Eternum

Oh man, this activity is annoying, and dad cut me off before I could finish my post b4, no guys, that wasn't done.

Anyway, so @STINK's continuous defense of Lopen, saying we should just "trust" him. Is one of the most stupid things I've heard, specially when some of you *cough* Mage *cough* seem to be LISTENING.

Come on guys, why? What reason do you have to just "trust" him.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

14 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Anyway, so @STINK's continuous defense of Lopen, saying we should just "trust" him. Is one of the most stupid things I've heard, specially when some of you *cough* Mage *cough* seem to be LISTENING.

Stink has PM'd me explaining and while I'm not entirely confidant it's at least settled with me RN.

OMG, smh, guys sorry for the double post. But I had edited it in on the above post (BUT IT REFRESHED >>) So Imma just summarise what I had here *sigh

Ok, says Mage is going "back and forth", "Doesn't want to have a stance that could hurt him" etc, @TheMightyLopen you've been playing as such yourself. Haven't really been taking any risks and have used the excuse of not sleeping/sleeping too much/falling asleep a fair bit, I'm just pointing that out.

Woweee, Sami and PK were village! :D and *so was stick*

Who ended up being lynched. Lopen himself has not given much reason for his votes however, and seems have been going off other people's stuff, moving with the tide.

A willingness to lynch either eh?

Eh, moving on from Elith, agreeing with them, not really pushing or anything (and btw Stick is a she).

*sigh I have to go soon, so skipping some stuff to come to here

...talks alot in docs

Elim doc :ph34r:

8 hours ago, STINK said:

Mage, trust me on this.

Lopen is not evil.

Thanks. :wub:

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Oh man, this activity is annoying, and dad cut me off before I could finish my post b4, no guys, that wasn't done.

Come on guys, why? What reason do you have to just "trust" him.

Well I was attacked by the eliminators...and sure, it could have been a WGG, but that's more than anyone else can say for their innocence.

46 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

OMG, smh, guys sorry for the double post. But I had edited it in on the above post (BUT IT REFRESHED >>) So Imma just summarise what I had here *sigh

Ok, says Mage is going "back and forth", "Doesn't want to have a stance that could hurt him" etc, @TheMightyLopen you've been playing as such yourself. Haven't really been taking any risks and have used the excuse of not sleeping/sleeping too much/falling asleep a fair bit, I'm just pointing that out.

Woweee, Sami and PK were village! :D and *so was stick*

Who ended up being lynched. Lopen himself has not given much reason for his votes however, and seems have been going off other people's stuff, moving with the tide.

A willingness to lynch either eh?

Eh, moving on from Elith, agreeing with them, not really pushing or anything (and btw Stick is a she).

*sigh I have to go soon, so skipping some stuff to come to here

...talks alot in docs

Elim doc :ph34r:

*I know Stick is a girl, I've played like 20 games with her. I said Stink :P

As I mentioned earlier, I've done terrible. Most of my suspicions have turned out to be village. I'll give you that point as suspicious, but there's nothing I can do about that except continue to try to figure out who the real eliminators are.

As far as my "excuses" of sleeping, I'm not even sure why you brought that up, tbh. I put it in blue text, and mentioned it only because I felt like it was effecting the game because I haven't done much analysis.

I was talking about elim docs right there, yes. So I don't really understand what point you're trying to make.

Anyways, I'll add my vote to Yitzi. I'll take a look at his posts hopefully before Cycle ends, but no promises. I'm voting him over Sart because I think Sart might be village, and I like the votes on Yitzi much more than the votes on Sart.

One more thing we need to focus on: VOTE MANIPULATION! Considering how close this game is, we need to have a big gap on our leading lynch candidate to ensure no shenanigans(hammers, vote manips).

2 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

One more thing we need to focus on: VOTE MANIPULATION! Considering how close this game is, we need to have a big gap on our leading lynch candidate to ensure no shenanigans(hammers, vote manips).

Or they could be truthless and having too much of a gap could get near everyone killed.