Ok, so I want to admit right now that I lied earlier when I said I wasn’t very suspicious of Eternum and thought Yitzi was wrong about them. I wanted to see how Eternum would respond, and who would defend or attack them. I’m thinking now that the Elim team probably includes Sart, Eternum, Mage, and Jebus. I know some of that contradicts some of my list from last cycle, but that’s areas where I’ve changed my mind rather than lying before. I would be perfectly happy lynching any of those four, though I’m more confident of Sart and Eternum.

Spoiler

"Hello from Len. You're probably wondering why the heck I'd claim that. I was trying to play Truthless in order to get an eliminator to try to blackmail me, in an attempt to get them to reveal their identity. Obviously, no truthless would reveal themself to the thread, so I tried to use the Elsecaller claim to bring votes. It worked. If you're seeing this, I was too good of a Truthless and got myself killed. The plan didn't work.

You can trust Winter with your life. (Winter: awe, how sweet) I'm reasonably sure either Orlok or Lopen are eliminators. I'm getting a heavy village read on Arin  and I'm not sure about Eternum. 

Len signing out!"

Winter:

Give me a good, logical, reason why I would lie about it. (Although the "I trust Winter" is probably a bit suspicious. But if I was making it all up, why would I have put something so obviously revealing in there?)

A) You "paraphrased" it instead of copy-pasting. You could still lie about copy pasting, but if you did not know len's tone or the way he writes, you would you "paraphrased it" when you made it up, as so to deter suspicion about words he would not use. As far as I can see, there is no rule against copy pasting from a PM with another player.

B) You use this possibly fake post from a confirmed villager, and throw suspicion on Orlok and Lopen, then say he trusts Arin and maybe on Eternum.

winter devotion.

11 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Ok, so I want to admit right now that I lied earlier when I said I wasn’t very suspicious of Eternum and thought Yitzi was wrong about them. I wanted to see how Eternum would respond, and who would defend or attack them. I’m thinking now that the Elim team probably includes Sart, Eternum, Mage, and Jebus. I know some of that contradicts some of my list from last cycle, but that’s areas where I’ve changed my mind rather than lying before. I would be perfectly happy lynching any of those four, though I’m more confident of Sart and Eternum.

This post just feels... Off. Lying about not believing Yitzi's assessment of me does not relate in any way to the other people you mentioned. I'm suspicious of, and currently trying to lynch Sart, Mage is suspicious of and has voted for me, while Jebus has no relation at all to this.

You're getting really suspicious, Jon.

40 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:
  Hide contents

"Hello from Len. You're probably wondering why the heck I'd claim that. I was trying to play Truthless in order to get an eliminator to try to blackmail me, in an attempt to get them to reveal their identity. Obviously, no truthless would reveal themself to the thread, so I tried to use the Elsecaller claim to bring votes. It worked. If you're seeing this, I was too good of a Truthless and got myself killed. The plan didn't work.

You can trust Winter with your life. (Winter: awe, how sweet) I'm reasonably sure either Orlok or Lopen are eliminators. I'm getting a heavy village read on Arin  and I'm not sure about Eternum. 

Len signing out!"

A) You "paraphrased" it instead of copy-pasting. You could still lie about copy pasting, but if you did not know len's tone or the way he writes, you would you "paraphrased it" when you made it up, as so to deter suspicion about words he would not use. As far as I can see, there is no rule against copy pasting from a PM with another player.

B)You use this possibly fake post from a confirmed villager, and throw suspicion on Orlok and Lopen, then say he trusts Arin and maybe on Eternum.

winter devotion.

I'm literally not allowed to copy and paste. It's against the rules. I asked her. 

Ah I reread the rules three or four times and

No one can quote PMs from other players or your own to other players or the game thread. If you need to relay what happened in a PM, you are only capable of paraphrasing what was said. Note: This usually doesn’t apply to the eliminator doc, but make sure with the GM.

so winter for now

Edited by Roadwalker

1 hour ago, Eternum said:

This post just feels... Off. Lying about not believing Yitzi's assessment of me does not relate in any way to the other people you mentioned. I'm suspicious of, and currently trying to lynch Sart, Mage is suspicious of and has voted for me, while Jebus has no relation at all to this.

You're getting really suspicious, Jon.

As an Elim in previous games, I’ve not only initiated suspicion of my teammates at times, I’ve actually lynched them. It’s sound strategy, and at the least it’s best to avoid having any obvious associations in the thread with your fellow Elims. There’s no specific link in the thread between ya’ll, no, but I do feel as though you’re being a little too intentional about the balance between you, Sart, and Mage in terms of suspicion, while Jebus I think has gone somewhat inactive, which is also somewhat common (for 1-2 Elims to be or go inactive), though I’m not sure why.

And yeah, I know you’ll be suspicious of me, or claim to be. No surprise there.

4 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Hey, if you guys actually lynch me next cycle, great job.

You just fear lynched someone with nothing more than flimsy suspicion supporting your decision.

Your precautions in case Sart turns out to be an elim seem a bit overmuch for someone who doesn't already know him to be an elim.

STINK because he's being stubborn in that he knows who isn't an eliminator --Lopen-- and how he's "always right." On the plus side he's stated I'm good which is a point in his favor for being right, but why would he know that if he didn't know who the other eliminators were? 
I'm trying very much to be [professional and not let my personal feelings of UNENDING FRUSTRATION boil into my vote but I want to know why he's allegedly "always right."

6 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Precautions?

Talking about being lynched next cycle, when the main case against you is assuming that you and Sart are both elims (so if he turns out village when lynched this cycle, you'd be highly unlikely to be lynched next cycle), and talking about how I and Sart are somehow buddies so if he's an elim I'm probably one too.  (Why we're supposedly buddies isn't very clear, as my moving my vote from him was because you being an elim pocketing him was more likely than him being an elim and not you, so you were the more likely elim by a very slight amount.)

EDIT: Also, Winter is extremely suspicious, and I'm 90% sure they're not village.  Whether they're elim or Truthless, however...that's the big question.

Edited by Yitzi2

Thing is, we can't afford not to lynch an elim this cycle. So if I was right and he's elim, somehow by some stretch of the imagination I'll be elim, in your mind, which makes no sense to me.

Plus, I'm suspicious of you mainly because voting for me will get you an easy bandwagon and lynch, as people have been suspicious of me to one degree or another the entire game, though for what reason I haven't really gathered. I kinda just needed to figure out my playstyle, and now that I actually did Mage is suddenly suspicious of me, for what reason though I, again, don't know.

Cya, Winter.

Edited by Eternum