Sorry guys, had to quickly post and drop out cos of dad.

But anyway here it is.

Eh. both ways at this point.

Also would never have thought Lopen to be the sort to pull his alignment without questioning Rae on asking it. Mind you its been a while so my read on this could be rusty.

First couple posts about reading on people are pretty generic and not very indicative.

Now this is super off to me, when looking at him elim wise.

and..

Flash and Stick both ended up being Villager.

Looking back at his original suspicions...something tells me he just picked people he knew weren't Elims, threw in an elim or two, then proceeded to ignore those reads and focus on the vills.

Wha-are you always sleeping?! :P But yeah, very short, nothing much to say.

Eh, another post that doesn't really add anything.

Gets tricky here, the first rattle of the snake.

OMG WHAT IS THIS ACTIVITY >:o

5 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Give me a good, logical, reason why I would lie about it. (Although the "I trust Winter" is probably a bit suspicious. But if I was making it all up, why would I have put something so obviously revealing in there?)

It becomes an IKYK for me.  I mean, I honestly would never even consider making something like that up.  (Well, alright, I'd consider it, but I'd never do it. :P )  But, for that reason, it's not really a bad idea.  Because it seems so unlikely that you would make it up, it must be real.  

As for why you'd put something so obviously revealing in there, same reason.  Because it's so unlikely someone would try to fake that, that it looks real.  Also I don't exactly see other evidence of Len trusting you.  If you could show me some of that in-thread, I might be more likely to believe you.

4 minutes ago, STINK said:

Going with something that someone said just because they're confirmed good just means you're more suspicious for trying to attach your thoughts to the idea of this dead confirmed villager.

Yes?  Which is why I'm kinda suspicious of Winter.   Eternal still reads as more off to me tho.

edit;  DA, I think I should note that I'm still paranoid of Lopen.  Maybe a little bit suspicious.  He had a few reads that felt off to me.  And I guess it doesn't make sense for Winter to attack Lopen if Lopen is evil?  Unless Winter is trying to bus Lopen to make Winter seem hard-cleared?  Idk.

Edited by Magestar

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Come up with a better explanation. 

You're the one quoting a dead villager (which holds less weight than a live villager that can change their opinions) without confirmation that you are to try and start a bandwagon on someone that isn't evil.

You have to justify better, not me.

Also I quoted Magestar because he was 100% right.

1 minute ago, STINK said:

You're the one quoting a dead villager (which holds less weight than a live villager that can change their opinions) without confirmation that you are to try and start a bandwagon on someone that isn't evil.

You have to justify better, not me.

Also I quoted Magestar because he was 100% right.

How do you know that Lopen isn't evil?

Just now, Eternum said:

Also, Mage, why are you suspicious of me?

It's mostly your content, which reads as an Elim starting to get confident near the end of the game.  The way you're acting looks like the way I've seen  other Elims act near their endgame.

I'm confusing myself, so I'm just gonna hop out real quick and gather my thoughts.

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

How do you know that Lopen isn't evil?

Because I've done PMs and I've talked to people and used logic. 

So waste your vote on Lopen if you want, a loss sounds nice.

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

No, it couldn't, because I act like this in almost every game I've played. You, on the other hand, tend to act far less erratic. 

Wew, more meta reasoning to vote Stink.

Truly, the best form.of argument is meta.

Just now, winter devotion said:

Saying "Meta reasons to vote are dumb" doesn't actually count as a defense. It just makes you look more guilty. 

Yes it does because you haven't actually played many game with me recently so uh

You can't exactly meta argue anyway

2 minutes ago, STINK said:

Yes it does because you haven't actually played many game with me recently so uh

You can't exactly meta argue anyway

I haven't, but there's other people in this thread and I'm not the only one who's noticed it. None of this is a defense, you're just saying "you're argument is a meta argument ergo it's bad."

Actually I'm not sure that STINK is usually less erratic than this.

Maybe in the past few games.  I think he's been trying to be less erratic.

And he seems pretty normal this game, as far as STINK goes.  Just a little less active, which I think he explained.  

Winter, Stink, watching you two bicker is fun, but can we please focus on getting an elim now?

I personally think Stink is village, but I could be wrong. Before we try to vote them away though, I'd rather we get rid of someone on whom we have actual evidence.

2 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Winter, Stink, watching you two bicker is fun, but can we please focus on getting an elim now?

Well I mean the bickering is about people voting for Lopen which isn't voting for an elim so yeah I've already been doing that

I looked over Lopen's posts, and there are a few reasons that I could be suspicious of him, but I don't think that they're any more than what I could say of most people;  The people he's lynched have all been good (all our lynches have been good.)  occasionally his tone has been off, and there have been a few odd things he's done. (Voting on Orlok.)

If I would say things against him, it'd be that it looks like he lead a few of the lynches.  And his comment about being hard-cleared 'cause he was attacked was odd.

Actually I'm kinda suspicious of him.

-sigh-

Mage, this game is quite literally founded on everyone being suspicious of everyone.

Tell me there's someone you're not suspicious of.

Either way, I think we should save our suspicions of Lopen for later.

I personally think Sart and Yitzi are elim atm, and I've noticed a possible connection between them. If Sart is one, Yitzi is probably one too.

3 minutes ago, STINK said:

Mage, trust me on this.

Lopen is not evil.

I feel like it's unusual for you to just say something like this.

Hmm.  Fine.  I'll leave Lopen alone.

But if you're evil, I will never trust you again. :P 

edit;

Just now, Eternum said:

I personally think Sart and Yitzi are elim atm, and I've noticed a possible connection between them. If Sart is one, Yitzi is probably one too.

Could you elaborate on the connection?

Edited by Magestar

Last cycle, Sart said they suspected Yitzi was Truthless after Yitzi changed their vote from Sart to me and I voted for Yitzi, in what I suspect to be a bid to make us, or rather, at this point, me, from voting for Yitzi.

Then, Yitzi started tunneling me, not changing their vote off of me even after I gave them plenty evidence as to why I was village, and after other, more viable lynch options came by.

Now, this cycle, Sart's first post was pretty weird and suspicious, throwing shade at Stink and Roadwalker without explaining why, and Yitzi still didn't move their vote from me.

They both seem very suspicious considering recent events, though the connection is only a hunch with not much evidence other than the first point I mentioned. I think they stopped coordinating when I pointed the likelihood of them working together out last cycle, after Yitzi voted on me.