Alright, ya'll might be wondering what the storms that was about. Here's a paraphrased last PM from Len

"Hello from Len. You're probably wondering why the heck I'd claim that. I was trying to play Truthless in order to get an eliminator to try to blackmail me, in an attempt to get them to reveal their identity. Obviously, no truthless would reveal themself to the thread, so I tried to use the Elsecaller claim to bring votes. It worked. If you're seeing this, I was too good of a Truthless and got myself killed. The plan didn't work.

You can trust Winter with your life. (Winter: awe, how sweet) I'm reasonably sure either Orlok or Lopen are eliminators. I'm getting a heavy village read on Arin  and I'm not sure about Eternum. 

Len signing out!"

You're probably wondering why you should trust that I didn't just make that whole thing up. Well the answer is! You have no idea. But there's a paraphraserd version of what Len sent me. 

Dammit. If that's true, then 7 of us just got boned.

I KNEW I should have left my vote on Yitzi.

Welp.

Great.

Let's just hope it catches at least 2 elims...

Or Winter may be trolling us and I can't get jokes.

13 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Welp.

Great.

We’d have already been attacked if Len was Truthless, and the writeup lists him as a New Recruit. Like I suspected, he was trying to keep himself alive, and apparently trying to find some Elims, though I can’t fathom how he thought that would work.

34 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Welp.

Great.

I was almost sure that Len innocent, don't know why my vote is still on him in vote tally(cause I moved it with my ability on Sart)... maybe other Stoneward used his ability on me so my vote left where it was(he\she thought that Len is truthless or just wanted to mess up with my vote) *shrug*

Anyway I think it's time to lynch Sart :D  

10 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Ahhh.. So I got scared for no reason.

Yay?

So, yeah, back on Sart. Len is way too confusing for me to break down now, and it's pointless too.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, did you retracted your vote from Yitzi before voted on Sart?

*rubs eyes

what the storms has been going on.

I'm just going to throw my vote on Lopen . Just a series of posts that seem to arc and point in my opinion to him being an Eliminator.

I'm super tired right now, please trust me on this guys, the main thing that finally convinced me he's an elim is this post. (Wolfwagon methinks)

I haven't been paying all too much attention to him. But I have had a general bad feeling about him.

If he turns out to be an elim, then we lynch Orlok *yawn.

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

*rubs eyes

what the storms has been going on.

I'm just going to throw my vote on Lopen . Just a series of posts that seem to arc and point in my opinion to him being an Eliminator.

I'm super tired right now, please trust me on this guys, the main thing that finally convinced me he's an elim is this post. (Wolfwagon methinks)

I haven't been paying all too much attention to him. But I have had a general bad feeling about him.

If he turns out to be an elim, then we lynch Orlok *yawn.

Me too. I trust Len's analysis and their suspicion of Lopen just adds to my suspicion. 

12 minutes ago, STINK said:

So Len lied about his role and this and that then died, and y'all wanna follow not even what he said but what Winter said that Len said?

Na, Lopen is good. 

Get back to voting not-Lopen, folks.

Sometimes it's really hard to read your tone.  Like what you said about Lopen looks sarcastic but in context that doesn't make sense.

And at this point I've kind of given up on reading Lopen or Orlok, and it's difficult to try to make a good read of things when I don't trust my own judgement.  <_<

And Stink, what are your thoughts on Eternum or Winter?

My opinion on Sart is that his actions seem too separate and random for him to be working with other people.

edit;  I will note I haven't actually looked at Sart too closely, so that read could be off.

Edited by Magestar

20 minutes ago, STINK said:

So Len lied about his role and this and that then died, and y'all wanna follow not even what he said but what Winter said that Len said?

Na, Lopen is good. 

Get back to voting not-Lopen, folks.

Don't forget he turned out to be a villager. So go ahead and ignore that fact or not, but it does mean his poinion has some weight. 

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Don't forget he turned out to be a villager. So go ahead and ignore that fact or not, but it does mean his poinion has some weight. 

As I have been repeatedly reminded, confirmed good is not confirmed right. :P 

Also, as you said yourself, all we have is your word is that "Len's pm" is real.

1 minute ago, Magestar said:

Also, as you said yourself, all we have is your word is that "Len's pm" is real.

Give me a good, logical, reason why I would lie about it. (Although the "I trust Winter" is probably a bit suspicious. But if I was making it all up, why would I have put something so obviously revealing in there?)

2 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Going with something that someone said just because they're confirmed good just means you're more suspicious for trying to attach your thoughts to the idea of this dead confirmed villager.