It was a joke, Winter. I hid it because it would confuse GM, probably. We wouldn't want that.

(Elbereth is our GM)

Jeez, my head hurts now. What is even happening,

Edited by Eternum

Just now, Eternum said:

It was a joke, Winter. I hid it because it would confuse GM, probably. We wouldn't want that.

Alright. I have a headache now. This is getting too convoluted for a quick fix. Now that upcoming long game would make sense for me to have a headache, but... jeesh. Eternum. (I know I don't need to green it but I'm neurotic like that.)

16 minutes ago, STINK said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm confused

He’s claiming to be an Elsecaller

1 minute ago, Eternum said:

We have no reason to risk wasting a lynch, that's why I haven't switched my vote from Yitzi, who has honestly been acting more suspiciously.

If I'm an elim about to be lynched, I'm 100% claiming Elsecaller

Just now, Eternum said:

I'll keep my vote on Yitzi just because if Len's by some far-off possibility a Truthless I'll survive :P

Honestly if Len was a truthless, I'd doubt they'd roleclaim Elsecaller.  That deencourages the chance of a lynch. I've got to go, but I think I'm gonna vote Len so that IKYK I just did is a bit more well informed next cycle. Gtg! see yah! 

50 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I'll keep my vote on Yitzi just because if Len's by some far-off possibility a Truthless I'll survive :P

I'm definitely not the Truthless, because Truthless!Len would have acted earlier while suspicions were less concrete. Its easier to pull a lynch onto you D1 or D2 when lynches are usually gut-based.

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

Yes, because claiming is definitely something that can be confirmed by virtue of trusting them. 

I didn't say I believed him.  I laid out a scenario that would let him fake it with a teammate, in fact, though doing so probably wouldn't be worth it to him.