I think this is correct, btw. Feel free to correct any mistakes.

(2)Orlok: Lopen, Len

(3)Len: Jon, Mage, Ecth

(2)Eternum: Yitzi, Sami

(1)Yitzi: Eternum

Edited by Eternum
Typo.

4 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I think this is correct, btw. Feel free to correct any mistakes.

(2)Orlok: Lopen, Len

(3)Len: Jon, Mage, Ecth

(2)Eternum: Yitzi, Sami

(1)Yitzi: Eternum

Aight, so it's basically either Len or Yitzi?

There was one vote on Sart by Yitzi, but they retracted it in favor of voting for me.

I've already voiced my suspicions on that, and the following second vote by Sami.

Anyway, yeah, that makes sense, Arinian. Though, if I am correct in my assumption about Yitzi, Sart is probably village. If that lynch is correct and Yitzi is elim, there's a good chance Sami is one too, and Sart is village.

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

I say back to winter, then, umm, realize Winter hasn't been talking.  I think some people scared them off with their lack of proper pronouns. :P 

Hey, this is like, one of the first QF's I've actually remained active in, in a long time. :P And Winter is still up there, but they really haven't really done anything since I became suspicious of them.  They've sort of started flying under the radar.

Which, I suppose, could in and of itself be considered suspicious.  But I usually don't like trying to lynch super quiet peeps.

Also the combination paranoia here is killing me.  If Orlok was good than I would have thought Lopen was evil because I can't read either of them, but now that we're attacking Len and Len is attacking Orlok but Stink is defending Orlok and I can't read stink either oh no what am i going to do

help

Oh, I'm just going and rereading the threads now. I was out all morning. :P

Yeah Stink, either Len or Yitzi. I honestly think we should lynch Yitzi, but hey. I could be wrong, though there's quite a bit of evidence pointing towards Yitzi being an elim, moreso than Len. Plus, they complimented me. I'm inclined to help them :P (I'm joking, if it's not obvious.)

*Pizza chain.

Details are important :P

Nah, Stink's really the only person I'm reading positively village on.

They have had literally nothing that can implicate them, and they've given some good insight. I'd just be glad if they voted xD

2 minutes ago, Elenion said:

You can lynch me today if you want; I'm packing a spare life (yes, I am going to role-claim despite my plan not to). It'll waste the lynch, sure, but it won't take a player out of the game.

You could be a Skybreaker Elsecaller, or another Skybreaker could be a Lightweaver.  That makes this a good delaying tactic, though it's bad for us whether you're village or not (but necessary if you are a Skybreaker). Ugh.

Jon, either way, wasting a lynch is not a good idea. There are better elim suspects atm, and I don't really see where your suspicion of Len even comes from. Could you explain?

EDIT: Waaait. I realized something. Len said they suspected Yitzi was Truthless. What if it was meant to discourage us from voting for them? If that's true, then it's extremely likely we've just discovered 3 elims.

Edited by Eternum
I'm getting a lot of moments of realization today. Being useful is fun.

3 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

You could be a Skybreaker Elsecaller, or another Skybreaker could be a Lightweaver.  That makes this a good delaying tactic, though it's bad for us whether you're village or not (but necessary if you are a Skybreaker). Ugh.

I'm not saying you shouldn't lynch me, I'm just saying that if you do I won't die. I'm not really helping the village much: I have no active PMs and my reads aren't very good apparently, so I might actually be the best lynch today.

I'm actually getting very suspicious now. You're making no sense, Len. Why would you be the best lynch? You'd be wide open, we'd have failed to kill an elim yet again and another villager would probably die.

I'm now sure my vote on Yitzi is well-placed, and I'm almost completely sure Len is elim now.

Hoo boy. One eventful cycle, wouldn't you guys say?

1 minute ago, Eternum said:

I'm actually getting very suspicious now. You're making no sense, Len. Why would you be the best lynch? You'd be wide open, we'd have failed to kill an elim yet again and another villager would probably die.

Actually NVM, for some reason I was thinking that you could get my alignment from the lynch results; but there could be Elsecaller Skybreaker double-Radiants, so that wouldn't work. If you could get my alignment confirmed by the mislynch, that would make my suspicions carry more weight, but because the mislynch won't clear me that plan wouldn't work.

2 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I'm now sure my vote on Yitzi is well-placed, and I'm almost completely sure Len is elim now.

Hoo boy. One eventful cycle, wouldn't you guys say?

Why would your vote on Yitzi be well placed if you're sure Len is an elim? 
This isn't me being suspicious just confused. Please clarify.

Well, Winter, before, Len said they suspected Yitzi was Truthless---Wait. That was Sart. Crap.

So, I made a mistake. Sorry. Either way, I am still suspicious of Yitzi and Sami, and now slightly suspicious of Sart for the reasons I mentioned earlier, though they were wrongly targeted at Len, not Sart.

So, I thought Len had said Yitzi was probably Truthless, and after they tried to draw the lynch now I thought they were trying to waste our lynch, saving Yitzi for another turn. I'm still suspicious of Len, but Sart is a new addition.

Currently, I'm suspicious of Yitzi, Sami, Sart and Len, but I want to lynch Yitzi this cycle.

If you read this cycle, you'll know why I'm suspicious of Yitzi and Sami, Winter.

8 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Well, Winter, before, Len said they suspected Yitzi was Truthless---Wait. That was Sart. Crap.

So, I made a mistake. Sorry. Either way, I am still suspicious of Yitzi and Sami, and now slightly suspicious of Sart for the reasons I mentioned earlier, though they were wrongly targeted at Len, not Sart.

So, I thought Len had said Yitzi was probably Truthless, and after they tried to draw the lynch now I thought they were trying to waste our lynch, saving Yitzi for another turn. I'm still suspicious of Len, but Sart is a new addition.

Currently, I'm suspicious of Yitzi, Sami, Sart and Len, but I want to lynch Yitzi this cycle.

I am still absolutely confused by why if you're almost completely sure Len is an eliminator, even if he does say he has an extra life, you wouldn't want to immediately lynch Len twice?

I'm not completely sure anymore, is the thing. I forgot to mention that, sorry. Also, if we can actually get another elim in just one turn, leaving Len for last is probably a better idea.

I am sure Yitzi is an elim at least, and Sami might be one as well.

50 minutes ago, Elenion said:

You can lynch me today if you want; I'm packing a spare life (yes, I am going to role-claim despite my plan not to). It'll waste the lynch, sure, but it won't take a player out of the game.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm confused

2 minutes ago, STINK said:

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm confused

I'm confused too.

Maybe one of elims will just go and claim that he is elim in thread it can help atleast little bit. Cause looks like all village are confused... so elims don't be selfish.

Just now, Arinian said:

I'm confused too.

Maybe one of elims will just go and claim that he is elim in thread it can help atleast little bit. Cause looks like all village are confused... so elims don't be selfish.

Please do. We'll accidentally lynch the GM at this rate.

So, my suspicions atm, simplified:

Yitzi (Almost completely sure) Sami (Suspicious, probably elim.) Sart (Bad gut read atm, seems like they tried to keep me from voting Yitzi.) Len (Just really confusing, contradictory. Also seems like they want to draw lynch.)