Anyone who said they were suspicious of me, can you restate why, so I can respond? (I only saw @Arraenae, so someone might have said something else in the last page of hour 1, which I for some reason cannot check, or I might have missed someone's post completely.)

Edited by Eternum
y u no work tag

damnation, I think I'm going to drop the RP today because this stuff moves waaaaayyyy quicker than I thought (I know it's a quick game but hot damnation).

So it seems the general feelings is that there are a lot of vote manipulators this game, meaning it's best for as many people to vote every round as possible right? Every extra vote gives less power to those who can change votes (Which the elims want).

@Arraenae said they thought I accused DA to protect Flash. I was not, I was just directing the observation he made back onto him. Now that Flash is dead and not a Skybreaker, I'm even more suspicious about DA (Question, do the Skybreakers know who the other Skybreakers are?)

Edited by overlordjebus

5 hours ago, Paranoid King said:

Hmm. Sami. Posted lack of suspicion about Ecthelion, but didn't do anything about it. As an eliminator, I've found it's a lot easier to claim someone's village than that they're an elim.

Hey what would I have done about it? I didn't have proper suspicions on anyone (possibly due to hasty skim) and I wasn't ready to just randomly vote someone out. Allow me to proclaim my innocence ;)

Brightness Aleta watched, horrified as Brightness Aaliyah and Johnny Quick's bodies were carried away. She turned to Spiff in rage. "This is on you, you one-eared chull!" she yelled, and then stormed off, narrowly avoiding a collision with a .... dismembered, walking talking tree. She frowned. this isn't Narnia, fool Aleta she thought

Edited by Sami

1 hour ago, overlordjebus said:

damnation, I think I'm going to drop the RP today because this stuff moves waaaaayyyy quicker than I thought (I know it's a quick game but hot damnation).

So it seems the general feelings is that there are a lot of vote manipulators this game, meaning it's best for as many people to vote every round as possible right? Every extra vote gives less power to those who can change votes (Which the elims want).

@Arraenae said they thought I accused DA to protect Flash. I was not, I was just directing the observation he made back onto him. Now that Flash is dead and not a Skybreaker, I'm even more suspicious about DA (Question, do the Skybreakers know who the other Skybreakers are?)

Eh, I only said I thought it was a bit defensive because it was clear that the original vote was a joke. I merely shed a little light on that particular comment, because a) to drive game talk and b ) It was a bit defensive, and I haven't played with much Flash before, so of course being strung up from rl occurrences is something that may have sprouted such a response, but he could also have merely been overreacting to someone voting on him without much reason due to him being an elim and fearful of actually being lynched *shrugs. Reacting like that in general imo is stupid, and a good elim would never do something like that, but I never really tunnelled or pushed that he was an elim, simply commented that it was a bit defensive. I didn't really expect him to be an eliminator.

I also thought your comment was amusing and in good taste, I didn't at the time believe that you were "accusing" (I presume you had been poking as well) me. I don't believe @Arraenae's accusations.

However, seeing this comment right here. I am not so sure about your alignment anymore (Not that I was sure before, but I was leaning Village). I didn't even vote on the Flash, what makes me seem "more suspicious" to you. To me it seems as if you're an Eliminator, and are trying to push a lynch on someone you know isn't an Eliminator, hence you not defending Flash all too much last cycle save for that comment which was a direct play on mine and you seem to be trying to use that and Flash's death to your advantage. 

I am a bit busy rn and will respond to more stuff from last cycle and RP later hopefully. 

But I'm just going to throw a vote on Overlordjebus, I am very sus of you right now.

32 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I didn't even vote on the Flash

Wait, you didn't? I need to pay more attention.

To be fair, I'd probably vote for me in your situation too. I'm not going to vote for you DA just yet because I believe I may have made a mistake here... I'm going to see what others say...

8 minutes ago, overlordjebus said:

Wait, you didn't? I need to pay more attention.

To be fair, I'd probably vote for me in your situation too. I'm not going to vote for you DA just yet because I believe I may have made a mistake here... I'm going to see what others say...

and me being very cynical at this point. I'm not giving you the benefit of that mistake :P and will just keep my vote on you and in fact be more suspicious of you, for all I know you could still be an Elim who just realised his mistake and is trying to back out of it. 

*sigh. I'm suddenly in a very merciful mood

OverlordJebus

But I WILL be keeping a close eye on you :P 

If you hadn't already worked it out, the two kills are flavour only. El killed Hael because Alv wanted his head, and I imagine Kenara had been the planned death at the start of the game, to have the setting be the chaos.

I'd also ask why you thought claiming as a roleless was a good idea? If you're claiming honestly, you make it much easier for the eliminators to find the actual roles that they need to deal with.

@Orlok TsubodaiAlso just responding to this. Yeah I realised after rereading it a couple times xD and reading that Hael had pulled out last min and Wilson, yeah.

Whatever the elims want to believe. *shrugs, whether I am a New Recruit or not is up to you :P 

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

I’m going to follow up on my suspicion last cycle of Paranoid King for not eventually changing his clearly spurious poke vote. I don’t have a specific issue with the vote itself, but leaving it the entire cycle is nonsense.

7 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

So...I almost died because I looked up the name of the good guy alignment in the rules because I didn't want to just say "I'm a good guy"...?

Well then. Y'all are violent. :P

It IS Sanderson Elimination. Wonk.

I'm slightly suspicious of Orlok, but mostly because we've been friendly chatting in a game PM and I did the same thing-- befriend someone on the rival team so they don't look suspicious-- in uh... I can't actually remember what LG it was, but it had Elantris and Jeskeri cultists and I was a cultist. Anyway, that might just be Orlok being nice though. Can't always judge people based on what you're doing. 

Edit: Whoopsies WRONG TENSE I meant what you WOULD BE DOING jeesh am I acting stupid this game or what

Edited by winter devotion

Dan stands dumbfounded. How did someone manage to stick a dagger in a specific recruit's chest while in a dogpile?  Was is fore-planned? Dan glances at the one who started the tripping business, Spiff. He appears to be singing, in a strange way, a song about killing bad guys. Maybe the delinquent simply seized the opportunity as it presented itself? But why target Aaliyah of all people? Dan recalls how Aaliyah expressed her suspicion on Dan earlier. Is someone trying to frame Dan- who is human?! He needs to think, consider everything that happened before Aaliyah and Johnny's deaths. Deep in thought, he wonders away from the crowd, nearly walking into another recruit.

8 hours ago, Elithanathile said:

It was pointed out to me in a PM that last cycle, Orlok's first big post had some stuff about vote manipulation in it before it was edited and that stuff was taken out. Possibly not wanting to bring up the topic if he had the role. Combined with the vote tally being mixed around, it's possible that Orlok or another vote manip messed with them and made sure that Flash was killed instead of Ecth

oooo, interesting. What does 'stuff about vote manipulation' involve, though? Oh, and @person who PM'd Elith, can you PM me this cycle? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

who said that? I certainly didn't edit anything about vote manipulation out of any of my posts.

Well, the post in question does say it's been edited, what did you edit in/out if not the stuff about vote manips?

Oh and Lopen, PK and Bard I'd really appreciate it if y'all could say what makes you suspicious of me :P

John contemplated their life choices. Two dead friends. It could only be a bad sign of things to come. So they did the only thing they knew how to do-- act like a moron.

Jebus's post about skybreaker's not knowing who the others are seems suspicious... or just someone who didn't read the rules carefully enough like I didn't. They've all got a doc. But that seems too purposeful a mistake. So I think I will vote Jebus

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

Well, the post in question does say it's been edited, what did you edit in/out if not the stuff about vote manips?

Editing out anything major is against the rules:

Editing your posts in a way that changes the meaning is not allowed. Fixing grammatical errors or adding more information so as to not double post is fine, but do not change the intent of your post. This applies to deleting your post as well. Any post that is hidden/deleted (that wasn’t a double post) will be unhidden by the moderators.

If you're talking about this post right here, I've looked it over and can't find where the edit was, meaning it was minor grammatical and therefore just fine.

If you think someone has broken the rules, please let a mod know so we can check it out. (preferably a mod not in the game and also preferably the IM, though I might actually be the only one who can see edit history, I'm not sure)

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

John contemplated their life choices. Two dead friends. It could only be a bad sign of things to come. So they did the only thing they knew how to do-- act like a moron.

Jebus's post about skybreaker's not knowing who the others are seems suspicious... or just someone who didn't read the rules carefully enough like I didn't. They've all got a doc. But that seems too purposeful a mistake. So I think I will vote Jebus

Surely if I was a Skybreaker, I would know that the Skybreakers knew who the Skybreakers were because I'd know who the other Skybreakers are ;)

I mean, now that I've gone back and read the rules and discovered that the Skybreakers do indeed know who the other Skybreakers are, this either means you're a Skybreaker (And are therefore aware that I am not) or a villager who decides a Skybreaker that doesn't fully understand the rules is someone who should be gotten rid of (Personally, I think the opposite is true).

In either case, I now have reason to believe you are a Skybreaker due to the lack of your reasoning for me being one. Therefore, I now vote Winter

I've got a lot to say when I go home, come to think of it. But whoever it was that started this thing about Orlok editing something out, (which iirc was in a pm) obviously is under my suspicion, with the guy who actually talked about it under suspicion but less than the other guy. 

Yeah, I hate schemes. 

8 hours ago, Elenion said:

It appears to me, assuming no GM error, there is quite a bit of vote manip in the game. That translates to the elims likely having control over some of it, and the elims of all players would want to mess with the votes surrounding the central bandwagons. I think they were the ones who shifted the votes to Flash instead of Ecth. That said, I think it's a framing tactic. Remember LG25: the eliminators purposely redirected lynches from one villager to another to kill the second villager and cast suspicion on the first. This doesn't make me flip my read on Ecth to good, but it does move it back into neutral territory.

And remember AG3 where elims used their riot(vote manipulation) to save their teammate even if in AG rioting was much more dangerous for them, also there many new players in this game soo... IKYK's everywhere. I honestly not gonna throw Ecth from my suspicion list, but right now not gonna vote on him cause I really think that there high possibility that he is truthless(due to his death statistic(he really often dies from lynches in early cycles) and I know that GMs sometimes using statistic when spreading roles).

Right now I mostly suspicios of Winter, Stick and Ecth. Also little bit suspicios of Jon and PK. I looked through PK's posts and I could understand Jon's reasoning for vote on PK, cause all previous cycle PK was imitating activity without giving much thoughts in what he doing.

And reasons why I'm suspicious of Jon that he couple times tried to scratch reasons for suspiciouns from nowhere(of course it was D1 so it's understandable). He said that thing with alignment claim  that Rae started is supicious, but even hadn't bothered to check who started that... so I have two assumptions: 1) he was really, realllllyyyy busy. 2) or he just posted just to post, not to be blamed for inactivity or flying under radar.

Reasons for suspicions on Stick and Ecth still same.

Winter. Mainly why I'm suspicious of winter is her voting pattern. Something in how she was jumping from one vote to another makes me suspicious. But I don't think that she is prime target to look... after couple turns... maybe.

9 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Editing out anything major is against the rules:

If you're talking about this post right here, I've looked it over and can't find where the edit was, meaning it was minor grammatical and therefore just fine.

If you think someone has broken the rules, please let a mod know so we can check it out. (preferably a mod not in the game and also preferably the IM, though I might actually be the only one who can see edit history, I'm not sure)

Huh. If that's the case, I really want to know who that PM contact of yours is, @Elithanathile

1 minute ago, Arinian said:

Reasons for suspicions on Stick and Ecth still same.

What was it, again, other than gut? (Sorry, I forget) 

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

What was it, again, other than gut? (Sorry, I forget) 

I was in couple games where you was elim and your behavior in this game looks closer to elim!Stick then village!Stick. Maybe I'm wrong about that and your playstyle just changed "shrug" we will see it sooner or later  ;)

Or I'm still bad in reading you... bad in reading stick's

Edited by Arinian

34 minutes ago, overlordjebus said:

Surely if I was a Skybreaker, I would know that the Skybreakers knew who the Skybreakers were because I'd know who the other Skybreakers are ;)

I mean, now that I've gone back and read the rules and discovered that the Skybreakers do indeed know who the other Skybreakers are, this either means you're a Skybreaker (And are therefore aware that I am not) or a villager who decides a Skybreaker that doesn't fully understand the rules is someone who should be gotten rid of (Personally, I think the opposite is true).

In either case, I now have reason to believe you are a Skybreaker due to the lack of your reasoning for me being one. Therefore, I now vote Winter

I mean it was suspicious in that it seems like an obvious thing to know even if you were a villager. Is this your first game?