Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P

• A Joe in the Forest
    • A Joe in the Court

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Well, I'm still somewhat attached to them, since we worked together the whole game. My new win condition is technically compatible with theirs still. But I am not Court anymore.

Did you become a white legs too. 

Is HH still alive? I think he is but I'm not sure. 

Edited by Flash

28 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

@The_Lady_of_Chaos, @polkinghornbd, I would not suggest taking Orlok's advice. He is obviously manipulating you. I suggest that you look at what the majority thinks, rather than the man who could die if his opponent isn't lynched.

How terribly amusing, Headshot. You mean to suggest that I'm manipulating her, rather than the person suggesting she doesn't think for herself, and instead votes in line with the side who have announced themselves as the Court infiltrators in the Forest?

@The_Lady_of_Chaos, @polkinghornbd, as it stands, Headshot, Cloud, Araris, Budgie, Burnt, and Dalinar are members of the Court.

The two of you, myself, Elbereth, Flash, Shqueeves, and DA are Foresters. If the two of you vote on Araris, he's lynched, and the Forest wins.

1 hour ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

How terribly amusing, Headshot. You mean to suggest that I'm manipulating her, rather than the person suggesting she doesn't think for herself, and instead votes in line with the side who have announced themselves as the Court infiltrators in the Forest?

Wow, that doesn't sound creepy at all, no...

1 hour ago, The_Lady_of_Chaos said:

Can i get a vote count so i can see how things are going so far?

Sure. 6 on me, 5 on Araris. If you look over the last cycle of the Forest thread, you'll see that Araris is Court. To win, you need to vote on Araris. Flash.