Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Tell us what we're doing, since we can't decide :P

• A Joe in the Forest
    • A Joe in the Court

This poll is closed to new votes

How about we stop commenting on the storming Zeta and generate some discussion.

Like how none of you voted me in to be Medium.

or how I ordered a pizza from STINK but its probably stuck in the negative zone now.

or how Asterion is a Pickle. I never trusted pickles, just wait till he starts shooting lasers at villagers.

10 minutes ago, randuir said:

Is there anyone here who has read enough of the source material to be able to make a guess at the possible alignments that can result from the Zeta activation?

There's a parasite in the Zeta world that can give people cool powers but also make them become a bit more unstable. The parasite is obsessed with Zimmy so maybe that's something. See here.

Mhm. So like, it's probably a random ability but they lose their wincon and their new one becomes "keep Zeta alive" or something.

yeah ok the ability thing is a stretch but the wincon thing is possible.

Edited by Eternum

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

Um I'm pretty sure @Orlok Tsubodai is in the negative zone...

I have more issues with bread and butter pickles. Not normal pickles. 

This is so much fun that it activated! I wonder if the Make Everything boring did this... 

But if MEB was behind this, it certainly made things less boring. But why? What is the benefit of that? Could MEB have influenced the disproportionate amount of Woodslanders sent to the nightmare realm?

Just now, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

But if MEB was behind this, it certainly made things less boring. But why? What is the benefit of that? Could MEB have influenced the disproportionate amount of Woodslanders sent to the nightmare realm?

I don't think so. I think they can only effect one thing. 

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

How about we stop commenting on the storming Zeta and generate some discussion.

Like how none of you voted me in to be Medium.

or how I ordered a pizza from STINK but its probably stuck in the negative zone now.

or how Asterion is a Pickle. I never trusted pickles, just wait till he starts shooting lasers at villagers.

I'm more worried about the razor blades than the lasers.

You're probably better off without the pizza from STINK.  He probably put mayonnaise and peas on it. (Yes, that's a real thing.)

Zeta was random, though, so you're right that there's not much point discussing it.  They'll come back (or not) and it won't affect us for this turn.

Then again, it's night, there's not that much else to talk about at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

I don't think so. I think they can only effect one thing. 

Could they have targeted the woods, say, "five people will be sent to the nightmare realm", triggering the Zeta ability as a result of that?

We can be sure that one of the people sent is the Zeta, though.

10 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Could they have targeted the woods, say, "five people will be sent to the nightmare realm", triggering the Zeta ability as a result of that?

We can be sure that one of the people sent is the Zeta, though.

A lot more than 5 people went to the negative dimension. 

Given how many people went, I would say there are probably good odds not everyone will be coming back. 

Hey people in the negative realm! Make sure to take actions! Might as well experiment, (i know I would if I could). 

Actually, this was discussed in the main thread. The MEB can give guidelines, but can't say "everyone" or "5 peeps from Woods and 2 from Court". For example: "More people from Woods than from Court are affected" but "2 Court people are affected"

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

You're probably better off without the pizza from STINK.  He probably put mayonnaise and peas on it. (Yes, that's a real thing.)

So is Ham and Pineapple. But that's amazing! Why would anyone hate on it??

Please tell me I'm not the only one...