@Kurkistan Thanks for the clarifications!

7 hours ago, Kurkistan said:

To my knowledge the Obligator doesn't do anything to stop card effects, it just enforces verbal deals that go past the current interval.

That's what I thought, but someone during a game pointed out that the card says "all terms of this deal are binding" and made the argument that agreed upon Favor distribution amounts count as a term. We play it that way now since it makes people use the cards more often, but I just wanted to check to see what the general consensus was.

8 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

That's what I thought, but someone during a game pointed out that the card says "all terms of this deal are binding" and made the argument that agreed upon Favor distribution amounts count as a term. We play it that way now since it makes people use the cards more often, but I just wanted to check to see what the general consensus was.

Hm, that’s not a bad point...

9 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

I like that- anything to make the obligator/prelan cards more useful. :)

Edited by Herowannabe

5 hours ago, Faceless Ookla said:

Just out of curiosity, has there been any news regarding the Siege of Luthadel expansion?

This was the latest from the comments section as of two weeks ago:

Work continues on the Siege of Luthadel expansion. The design is mostly locked and we're in late playtesting. All illustrations are ordered and the last of them should be in by shortly after the new year. 

That's admittedly a little later than we'd hoped, but we're going to do the best we can to make up some of that time during production. We'll keep you posted, but for now we're sticking to the Q2 estimate until we know different. 

We should be posting art and graphics previews sometime in December or January. In the meantime, if you're at PAX Unplugged this weekend be sure to stop by our booth (2049). We'll be playtesting Siege of Luthadel on the expo hall floor. 

Hope to see you there, and Happy holidays!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

There was an update recently: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/craftygames/mistborn-house-war/posts/2524100

It shows off some really cool artwork coming in the expansion!

Yeah, the new “cover art” (with Vin, Elend, and Straff) is now the new wallpaper for my phone. 

I’m very excited to see what they’ve done with this expansion. :D

• 4 months later...

Crafty's doing a little bit of reminder promotion about the custom card creator, and they tweeted out one of my cards! (It's actually Aether of Night content, so it's not technically legal for this forum, but it's not any real spoilers or anything. I took care to avoid any of the book's twists.)

It reminded me that I never actually finished the development for the mini-expansion I was working on; I posted some in-depth thoughts over on Crafty's forum, if anybody wants to join me over there. http://www.crafty-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=8753.msg175913#msg175913

• 6 months later...

In the last update, they were asking for backers to look over the rulebook for typos and visual errors. I found one on one of the later pages where it shows Zane's personality card (The resource on Zane's card has the wrong color, with Food being grey). Would someone who is a backer be able to point that out? @Herowannabe @RippleGylf @little wilson @Themasterhunter @Rubix @firstRainbowRose @Ecthelion III @Emerald101 @Elenion @ChaosModifier

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/craftygames/mistborn-house-war/posts/2825872

Edited by Faceless Mist-Wraith