Mat Cauthon

I mean it's one thing if it's like, say, Shallan or Adolin or Navani, who grew up benefiting from a slavocracy, but also it's pretty clear that they aren't exactly huge fans of every entrenched societal institution they meet.  I can 100% buy Adolin holding a slaver at Shardblade-point and saying "so I'm freeing these people, and you can storm right off, because I'm officially sick and tired of biting my tongue and also my sword likes it when I act like an edgedancer". 

Tuon otoh is proud of her ability to torture and emotionally abuse people on a level Ramsay Snow from Game of Thrones would be impressed by until they're so dehumanized many bury their own identities in desperation. 

Seriously, the only significant difference between post-torture Elaida and Theon-as-Reek is that the former isn't literally covered in dog crap. 

So.  Storm Tuon.  May she be dragged to Damnation by Odium and all his Voidbringers.