5 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

I'm 90% sure i read something about ironeyes being made a mistborn along with spook

If that were the case why wasn't he just healed and had his spikes removed? 

He has 22 spikes. That's not enough to grant him everything. I strongly doubt he has any of the Era 2 metals for the reasons @Idealistic already stated. 

• 2 months later...

Hey! Long time no see, right? Anyways, I'm back, and this topic seems to be forgotten about, time to be an edgedancer! (Shoutout if you got the joke) so its raoden verses Obliteration, i have to go for obliteration, he can teleport around, and keep attacking raoden until he dies or obliteration charges up a nuke, Kolo?

Also, who registered Raoden for the tournament? If you did, please state so, you have won (drum roll pleaaaaase...)

BRAGGING RIGHTS! (Yay...)

anyways, back to the usual, the fights are (along with raoden and obliteration)

Lift VS Renarin

Szeth VS Galladon

TLR VS Oath 5 Kaladin and Teft (Sprenplate, Sprenspears, lashings and an hour's worth of stormlight)

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Ok! been a while again! I've been posting around but here are the next few!

The Lord Ruler Vs Kelsier (BoM)

Marsh Vs Vin (Mistpoint version)

Wax & Wayne Vs Nash & Khriss

Is that Kelsier with the Bands or at the time of?

Mistpoint Vin was able to fight Marsh in the books but I'm pretty sure he didn't have as many spikes...

W&W gets my vote, Nazh and Khriss are awesome but we don't really know what they can do in combat.

Hmm... he seems to be a fullborn at that point so it'd be a good fight to watch (at a distance). Assuming TLR isn't holding back due to arrogance he might have the advantage due to experience and potentially greater feruchemical stores but then again there's not much chance Kel will hold back against him.

2 hours ago, asterion137 said:

they wrote the ars arcanum right? They certainly know them well, and some of them can be accessed by knowledge alone. With some preparation at least they would dominate

Khriss wrote it, yes. But most require something more than knowledge.

• Chaos locked this topic