Kelsier

ROSHAR: 

Arclo

SEL:

Raoden

NALTHIS:

Vasher

Arclo?

Also, you should add who entered each person so it's a sort of encouragement to pick cool fighters. If you win you get... bragging rights, I guess.

:) I dunno just a suggestion.

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

Arclo?

Also, you should add who entered each person so it's a sort of encouragement to pick cool fighters. If you win you get... bragging rights, I guess.

I think that would be fun!

Also, if you're wondering about Arclo, he's from Edgedancer (:

2 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Arclo?

i'll do that in the next update, thanks!

1 minute ago, Nohadon said:

anyone else? roshar needs some more *cough* kaladin *cough*

I was super tempted to enter Kaladin but I decided on Vin already :P I would enter him too but I feel like that might be cheating haha

6 hours ago, Nohadon said:

anyone else? roshar needs some more *cough* kaladin *cough*

Ok,I enter Kaladin.

Btw Mistborn with all the 16 metals and atium seems a bit unfair to me.

Edited by Idealistic
grammar

6 hours ago, Idealistic said:

Ok,I enter Kaladin.

Btw Mistborn with all the 16 metals and atium seems a bit unfair to me.

allow me to clarify, while mistborns have ACCSESS to all 16 metals and atium, this doesn't nececarily mean they know how to USE IT, meaning:
- Anyone from mistborn era 1 has no knowledge of the properties of Bendalloy, Nircosil, Chromium, etc

- Anyone from mistborn era 2 has no knowledge of the properties of Atium and how electrum effects atium.

While some characters might figure this out mid-fight, it is unlikely seeing how someone is trying to murder them.

additionally kelsier is at a huge disadavtage in this department has he has no knowledge of duralium, aluminium, electrum or any of the metals past the basic 10 and the 11th metal

3 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

allow me to clarify, while mistborns have ACCSESS to all 16 metals and atium, this doesn't nececarily mean they know how to USE IT, meaning:
- Anyone from mistborn era 1 has no knowledge of the properties of Bendalloy, Nircosil, Chromium, etc

- Anyone from mistborn era 2 has no knowledge of the properties of Atium and how electrum effects atium.

While some characters might figure this out mid-fight, it is unlikely seeing how someone is trying to murder them.

additionally kelsier is at a huge disadavtage in this department has he has no knowledge of duralium, aluminium, electrum or any of the metals past the basic 10 and the 11th metal

That has more sense, is more fair that way, now that you mention malatium, can Vin and Kelsier use it? you said they have atium and the 16 metals so I guess they can't use it, right?

10 hours ago, Idealistic said:

That has more sense, is more fair that way, now that you mention malatium, can Vin and Kelsier use it? you said they have atium and the 16 metals so I guess they can't use it, right?

Malatium doesn't really do anything in a one-on-one fight, aside from phsychological mindgames, so i guesse it could be allowed, i thought malatium was one of the 16, in the temporal metals

1 hour ago, Nohadon said:

Malatium doesn't really do anything in a one-on-one fight, aside from phsychological mindgames, so i guesse it could be allowed, i thought malatium was one of the 16, in the temporal metals

Nope. Malatium is the allow of Gold and Atium. The temporal metals are Gold, Electrum, Cadnium. and Bendalloy.

5 hours ago, asterion137 said:

So he has to draw elantris? Or he has to draw the normal Aons he uses to attack and defend himself?

what do you mean by drawing elantris?

i think he just has to draw the Aons

23 hours ago, Shadows4Silence said:

My friend actually went to a Sanderson book signing and asked him this question, except there were no limits or OP characters. His answer, From Sanderson himself is:

Hide contents

Kelsier

Why?

"Because he would do what needs to be done to win."

- Brandon Sanderson

Your humble servant...

Shadows4Silence

I Remember brandon posting something like this, however, kelsier would win in a FFA, not a tournament, and regaradless, we just want to have some fun and see who the fans think would win, also, are you sure? your saying WITH op characters. your telling me Kelsier would win against:

- Hoid

- The Lord Ruler (Who, btw KILLED HIM)

- Heralds

- Possibly SHARDS (you said no limits)

- And all the other, godly characters throughout the cosmere

Edited by Nohadon

On 7/27/2017 at 4:33 PM, Agent34 said:

Elantris is a giant Aon which boosts his power to the level seen in the book, without it he'd be weaker.

Then sure, i'll allow it as he wouldn't be fighting to his full potential

I may be late to the party, and somewhat new to the Cosmere, but these are the results as I see it.

1.  The Lord Ruler would totally be OP in this fight.  He may not actually be a God, but he is pretty damnation close.

2. Odium wins easily.  I forget where I read it, but the guy who grabbed the Odium shard was intentionally going for that Shard.  Ati kind of accidentally fell into the Ruin Shard.  He used to be a good guy.  Besides, Odium has experience in killing Shards.

3.  Vin, again, easily.  She is a fully developed Mistborn.  Lift has a couple of cool powers, but she is not a full Radiant yet.  Besides.....Atium.  Doesn't matter how fast Lift is.