Ask Toaster Retribution Anything!

Toaster Retribution

1 hour ago, Shqueeves said:

@Toaster Retribution what is the origin of your name. 

What is your opinion of pineapple on pizza? 

The origin of my name (I assume you mean the username) is this thread about what Cosmere names the people here would have.

Toaster Retribution was my Threnody-name, and I liked it so much that I took it as a username too.

Pineapple on pizza... I don't think it would match well, to be honest. I really dont like vegetables on pizza in general. I have had pizza with fish sticks though.

8 hours ago, Extesian said:

Where in Sweden? I love Scandinavia, I've only spent time in Stockholm but I did catch a train through most of the country :) Enchanting, in the way only The North can be to an Australian. 

Gothenburg, which is on the southern west-coast of Sweden. It is our biggest port town.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it over here. I hope to visit Australia at some point in my life, though I'm a bit worried over the fact that basically everything in Australia is supposed to be dangerous (probably an overexaggeration).

21 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Gothenburg, which is on the southern west-coast of Sweden. It is our biggest port town.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it over here. I hope to visit Australia at some point in my life, though I'm a bit worried over the fact that basically everything in Australia is supposed to be dangerous (probably an overexaggeration).

(Probably not)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22 augusti 2017 at 2:44 AM, Nathrangking said:

What is your opinion of the way that Brandon does his world building?

Who is your favorite Cosmere character?

First off, sorry for missing the question. 

Secondly, answer:

I love Brandons worldbuilding. It is one of the things that sets him apart from other authors. The ashes and mists in Mistborn, the storms and lore of Stormlight, the entire idea of the Cosmere, with Shards, magic, worldhopping and planets... I love it.

Favorite character is Kelsier. I'll grant some honorable mentions to Elend, Shallan and Adolin though.

52 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I would burn it to crisps with the fires of retribution!

Or you'd get a toast if you ask nicely.

....you sure you wouldn't just eat it instead?

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

What is tour favorite superhero movie?

Why is everything in AU meant to be dangerous? We only get the very occasional dropbear <_<

1 hour ago, Sami said:

....you sure you wouldn't just eat it instead?

Maybe. If I was hungry and had nothing better to eat. Then again, a toaster who ate the bread would be a bad toaster.

1 hour ago, Sami said:

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

I like many, but Kylo Ren is my number one favorite. Last Jedi cant come quick enough!

1 hour ago, Sami said:

What is tour favorite superhero movie?

There are a lot of good ones, but Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 takes the cake. 

1 hour ago, Sami said:

Why is everything in AU meant to be dangerous? We only get the very occasional dropbear <_<

I must confess that I don't understand this part of your message :ph34r:

On 21/07/2017 at 7:19 AM, Toaster Retribution said:

Sorry, I was just asking how and what bit of "dangerous" you were worried about :P

@Toaster Retribution

hmmmm like snakes? spiders? bugs? dropbears? :D 

probably no more than other countries (except for NZ - they're completely spoiled) and if you live in the city you're not likely to come across any brown snakes or anything like that. The country can be a bit of a different story....

Edited by Sami

26 minutes ago, Lightwalker said:

Yeah! We have roast crocodile for breakfast and ride kangaroos to school....... Or at least I do :ph34r:

Oh, and I'm not even going to mention the cute, furry dropbears and the beautiful, black and white eye-catching (that was totally not a pun) magpies!! 

3 hours ago, Penumbra said:

Cool to find a fellow Swede. My question is: What is your opinion on kebabpizza? And also what is your favorite Cosmere book?

Hi fellow swede!

I like kebabpizza a lot. Preferably not with too hot sauce though. 

Favorite Cosmere book is Words of Radiance. Its long, epic, and the content is awesome. Oathbringer might take the no. 1 spot in November though.