11-8-11

SOM1else

I was hoping to be there in the morning on Monday, but that's looking less and less likely since I still don't have a ride and I'll need to use the family car, which won't be available until about six or six thirty. :\ Looks like I'll be up there in the evening.

What time were you thinking for the 17S meet and greet, Rubix?

Hot chocolate party sounds amazing! I am pleased to announce I have yet to get so lost I need help to get un-lost. Tien and Finality stopped by today to say hi, and Zas was helping us erect the keep last night. All have been very friendly, can't wait to meet more sharders!

I'll be there probably around six or so, day of. Also, I'm bringing some non 17S friends to aid me in my quest to dominate Chaos' trivia. I really hope someone brings the RPG, I've been wanting to get a look at that for sometime now.

we can buy the rpg there correct? if not, i may just need to make up my own to pass the time...

but really, the rpg is scheduled to come out the same night as Aol, so i was planning on buying it then.

we can buy the rpg there correct? if not, i may just need to make up my own to pass the time...

but really, the rpg is scheduled to come out the same night as Aol, so i was planning on buying it then.

It's actually delayed again. (But even if it wasn't you wouldn't really be able to buy it at release.)

I'll most likely be joining the line tomorrow afternoon/evening. Is there power outside the store? I could bring down some hot chocolate when I come if there is.

There might be power Monday. The circuits outside are blown right now though, and maintenance is out for the weekend.

Impromptu staff meeting in the big tent last night. Lots of fun stuff discussed, and lots of evil cackling on my part. Got three more people camping out now, as well.

On the negative side, sadness. I wanted waffle this morning, but the 'Cougareat' appears to be close on Sunday...

To All You 17th Sharders I Met Last Night:

You are all awesome! I had a great time hanging out with you, getting to know you all, and chatting with you. Viva la 17th Shard!

No man, YOU are awesome! Thanks again for everything, especially the t-shirt. I was out of clean ones at that point.

To All You 17th Sharders I Met Last Night:

You are all awesome! I had a great time hanging out with you, getting to know you all, and chatting with you. Viva la 17th Shard!

Thank you for everything! :D I had a blast, and the T-shirt is awesome. I'm wearing mine today, in fact. ^^

It was great getting to meet so many Sharders. You guys are even more awesome in real life! I can't wait to bring Keep 17 back to BYU and do this all again. Hopefully when it's warm. And to everyone who helped us out over the course of the weekend - mycoltbug, Link, and especially zas - I can't thank you enough. All hail the man with the suit! Also, I hope all that eyeliner came off alright.

So yeah. Alloy of Line was amazing. Beyond amazing. Words cannot describe how epic it was, and it was all thanks to you guys. I can't wait for the next one!