15 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

Can you tell (or remind) us what the symbol was?

I belive it was a crown or a tiara .

also I would realy like not dying in day one so @Roadwalker I would appreciate it if you removed your poke vote (considering that it is just that ) I belive I answered orlok's concerns and unlike some others I didnt upright reveal my role  . And I can't see the reason I am being persecuted for discussing my actions beforehand .

1 hour ago, Yitzi2 said:

Can you tell (or remind) us what the symbol was?

Eh, I'd rather not. You never know who could see it. :ph34r:

Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for the next few days, so don't expect much from me. I might be able Tom get on and check every now and then, but I'll be pretty busy and I doubt my roommates will want me on my iPad when we're trying to go to sleep.

So, are we going to lynch someone? I don't have any suspicions on anyone (given that it's day one and I'm spending most of my time trying to figure out what's going on with the actual rules.) If we do decide to lynch someone, I won't be on for that because I'll be at work. 

10 minutes ago, The Flash said:

So, are we going to lynch someone? I don't have any suspicions on anyone (given that it's day one and I'm spending most of my time trying to figure out what's going on with the actual rules.) If we do decide to lynch someone, I won't be on for that because I'll be at work. 

Well I mean if no one has any suspicions a no-lynch might be an option. Right now since it's day one there's not really much evidence against anyone, so unless people have suspicions we might want to think about lynching no one at all, preventing the chance of lynching a villager.

Thanks for the response Araris.

20 minutes ago, The Flash said:

I'm not sure. Right now I think Alvron has the most votes with 3 and nobody else has more than one vote on them. So far I don't see any reason for the Alv lynch and it isn't really generating any discussion either. I'm not against a lynch in principal if we can get enough people involved but that hasn't really happened yet

@Ecthelion III is there a minimum amount of votes required for a lynch? Or is one vote enough?

1 minute ago, Clanky said:

Thanks for the response Araris.

I'm not sure. Right now I think Alvron has the most votes with 3 and nobody else has more than one vote on them. So far I don't see any reason for the Alv lynch and it isn't really generating any discussion either. I'm not against a lynch in principal if we can get enough people involved but that hasn't really happened yet

@Ecthelion III is there a minimum amount of votes required for a lynch? Or is one vote enough?

Yeah it kind of feels like a half-effort lynch. I'm certainly not joining it. He's almost certain to be a villager anyway, because that's how day one goes. 

Anyway one last little RP before I go to work. 

Holy Speed Force. Those were big walls. 

The farmer had been right that he couldn't possibly miss Elantris. It was HUGE. 

Lightning swirled around him and with a CRACK he set off to explore the intimidating city. 

Edited by The Flash

25 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

Well I mean if no one has any suspicions a no-lynch might be an option. Right now since it's day one there's not really much evidence against anyone, so unless people have suspicions we might want to think about lynching no one at all, preventing the chance of lynching a villager.

Manukos. Cloudjumper, how do you propose additional evidence is obtained, if we don't have an active lynch discussion today? Lynching a villager isn't something to be scared of. It happens 68% of the time. We have the lives available to generate information, so why are you seeking to minimise the information available to the village?

36 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

And thereby cause the elim kill to be that much more effective in comparison?  No thank you.  Cloudjumper.

So of course that was an awful piece of advice. Of course what I suggested is working completely against the village. But really, would an Elim have the audacity to suggest something that straight up goes completely counter to the village’s interests? Me being me, I didn’t really think about the long term things of what would happen there, and only thought about the benefit of sparing as many villagers as possible. It was really just a dumb mistake.

15 minutes ago, Manukos said:

Yeah I am not voting on day one but since I am and will be playing from phone can someone tell me how to change color from mobile 

I am turning in for the night see you tomorrow

Like this [color=red) your text here [/color) (but use brackets on both ends and whatever color you're gonna use where I put red lol and whatever text is in between the code will get colored

I read the thread!! Haha (please forgive me though I skipped most of the RP for time saving purposes and because I don't want spoilers with my limited Cosmere knowledge XD..I'm actually reading Elantris right now heh..guess I should hurry and finish haha)

Okay so I'm a poor broke girl with no gold cuz no RP haha

Guess I'll do my best at RPing within my limited knowledge (hence why my RP character is a VERY confused worldhopper lol) 

Heather looked around her, as she stood atop a mountain along with several others. Down below a city was burning. Her heart ached for the city even though she had no idea what was going on. (She has a sensitive soul ok :P) Well, apparently she was supposed to go to a city called Kae? And fast. She figured she'd just follow the others as they started to move out. She didn't want to get left behind in a strange new world.

Hmm...so I actually only joined this game cuz it's Ecthelion's and he's my bff so *shrugs...I have no idea what's going on XD but I will try at least heh. Remarkably, (with a lot of GM assistance) I managed to use my mark last cycle with like 10 second to spare haha...I think that's a new record for the queen of last minute actions. :P All I know is that I'm good and there are some bad guys out there haha...so Drake were you the one that said you don't vote cycle one? Hmm bad policy haha

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

@Clanky Ecth is out right now, but I'm 95% sure that there is no vote minimum. He'll correct me if I'm wrong.

General Bulletin:

Please ensure that your name is in the "Player Name" field at the top of your action spreadsheet. Three anonymous players still have not done this, and we can't distinguish their actions from each other. They are using spreadsheets 5, 6, and 16.

1 hour ago, cloudjumper said:

But really, would an Elim have the audacity to suggest something that straight up goes completely counter to the village’s interests?

Maybe?  (If we say no, then of course he would, because it'd be a way to make himself seem less elim-y.  If we say yes, then he probably wouldn't.  So it has to be a maybe.)

Anybody know whether village!cloudjumper tends to specifically try to avoid being lynched?

24 minutes ago, The Flash said:

Ok i have a quick break. 

I'm not against a lynch, I'm against a stupid lynch. The lynch on Alvron is stupid. 

Anybody have a better candidate? 

Cloud's the only one who's done anything even remotely lynch worthy

Returning from the dead was as enjoyable an experience as Vulture Sam had ever had. Concentrating, he smoothed away the scars of his life in the Roughs and shaped a pair of fine boots as well as his favorite knife and revolver out of the power in the pool. He sensed that these changes would normally be close to impossible but the artifact in his hand made it oh so easy. Something about what the cloaked man had said made him think this trip wouldn’t end without a fight, so he focused hard and created his tough leather and wood chest plate from the pool’s power. Stepping from the pool, he checked the knives at his belt. They were just as he had left them, around 12 inches long and weighted for throwing. The handles of the knives had thin iron rings threaded through the end of them so that he could pull them back to his hands in a fight. That, of course, was why he had been so good at cards. His playing cards had been created with sprinkles of steel dust in them- an allomancer’s way to mark his cards. As a lurcher card hustler, he had made a small fortune gambling along with his gang. His power was a carefully guarded secret among his gang. He hoped he wouldn’t have to reveal his nature to the others- or, that failing, that he would be able to kill them all before the end of their journey.

2 hours ago, cloudjumper said:

So of course that was an awful piece of advice. Of course what I suggested is working completely against the village. But really, would an Elim have the audacity to suggest something that straight up goes completely counter to the village’s interests? Me being me, I didn’t really think about the long term things of what would happen there, and only thought about the benefit of sparing as many villagers as possible. It was really just a dumb mistake.

I'm sure it was.

Your line about "would an Elim have the audacity...", on the other hand, strikes me as very Elim-y somehow.  I'm holding off on an actual vote until I get input about your meta, but you've definitely got my FoS.

2 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Like this [color=red) your text here [/color) (but use brackets on both ends and whatever color you're gonna use where I put red lol and whatever text is in between the code will get colored

There's actually a way to show the exact code: If you want to show "[color=red]your text here[/color]", type "[color[B][/B]=red]your text here[/color]".  (i.e. use another tag to interrupt the tag you want to be inactive.)

6 hours ago, Manukos said:

I belive it was a crown or a tiara .

You're thinking of Aonar's. Striker never revealed his Mark, I don't think :ph34r:.

@Clanky As much as I'd like to say that there was a purpose behind my not transitioning last Night, that I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't use the Mark, the simple truth is that I hadn't read the rules carefully and thought that the Night would last 48 hours. ><