I'm gonna be less active than I was even before haha..sorry. I just found out my sis needs help with watching her kids before school gets back in so I'm gonna be going up to help. I will try and get the aforementioned analysis up tonight sometime, but can't promise anything after that. I will try to find a way to check in.

It has come to my attention that we had a GM error during turnover last night. Nothing too drastic, but in addition to Drake, Aonar is dead.

More information to be posted once Ecth can edit the write-up and execute the will, because I'm on mobile and don't have access to everything anyway.

Another item of business I neglected to put forward: the auction and lottery prizes! There are only 1 of each this time around.

The auction prize is an Essence Mark with a pattern on its face that looks like a book.

The lottery prize is Firebringer's Lenses. Don't use them too close to wood. Or anything living, for that matter.

5 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Megasif, did you ask the GMs about this plan at all before mentioning it in the thread? I did, and got the answer that only items marked as such could be passed into the cognitive realm from the physical realm. 
If you were serious about the plan, why didn’t you ask the GMs about it, and if you did, why did you then give the thread the impression that you could do this?
At present, I can’t help but be suspicious of your actions here, which seem to be only focused on having people think that you’re doing the right things, rather than actually doing them.

I actually didn't ask the GMs. I thought someone else might know and could answer it and create discussion. The thread was a bit quiet at the time.

Tbh, I didn't know we could ask GM many questions. That changed as the game has gone on and I learnt more about the mechanics. Just recently I asked if a person returning from the cognitive to physical can change alignment. Answer was 'yes, they might change their outlook on life'. This was prompted by Alv's return as he's the first to come back and could possibly be evil this time.

3 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

Overlapping half circles? I passed you that one last night I believe... I put the action in.

Semicircles.  Sorry.

33 minutes ago, Megasif said:

Just recently I asked if a person returning from the cognitive to physical can change alignment. Answer was 'yes, they might change their outlook on life'. This was prompted by Alv's return as he's the first to come back and could possibly be evil this time.

Thankfully I returned as a Villager though I fully understand if you don't take my word for it.  I suspect that in order to "change your outlook", it has to be an elim that brings you back to become evil.  Or visa versa.

@Roadwalker, I've just had explicit confirmation from the GM that it is impossible to pass any item to a player in the cognitive realm, unless it is stated on the item that such a thing is possible. Manukos, Roadwalker, please explain why you're attempting to claim that Alv's return from the dead is your doing, this being the case.

Well because I didn't ask ecth if I could, I just put in that action on my spreadsheet,

"Use essence mark"

"Pass blank essence mark to Alv."

And then when I got back from my campout, (I had not put any actions in in the day,) I only had

"Use essence mark."

I looked at my PM, and I still had my old Selish essence mark, even though it was not active, and the action had disappeared from my spreadsheet.

Thus I was not sure that the action had gone trhough, though I am not sure why.

I just read alvron's post again: " It might have something to do with me having used two Marks before my death though as I was brought back by the one with overlapping circles. "

So it was his own mark. Nvm.

Also keep in mind

10 hours ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

I've just had explicit confirmation from the GM

That could be a complete and total lie. (Even though it is true, I believe now.)

(Still working on ananlysis)

Edited by Roadwalker

Hmm my phone is acting weird with quotes , so sorry but there is nothing I can do about it ,  ill try to be clear despite that 

As for the bushing. I realy hadnt seen an other post about it ,perhaps except an offhanded remark I think . I have seen this ploy being used in real life but I was unaware of it's validity in a SE setting . I was indeed hesitant as you noted cos I thought it would make me look evil , but as  I said I slept on it and decided that it wouldnt be wise not to voice my concern since I didnt see any one else say it . Perhaps in retrospect it was a bit foolish to think that the rest of you didnt think of it.

However I have to add that I trusted drake from the start as shown in my support and trust of his posts and analysis and in our pms as well 

As for megasif's question I tried to passs items to someone in the cognitive realm twice and both times hot rhe same answer that I could only do it if the item specifically stated so . And also for that reason ill vote roadwalker as soon as I can get the colors right.

As for the second one , I have no excuses it was a congratulatory and mostly idiotic , the same kind of post got me lynched in ag 3 I think(the kolos one)  and I really should have learned . I didnt mean a systematic lynch as in random just that teoreticaly if we kill one player a turn we should have it , though now I am having second thoughts. Though my intentions have never been to stop. Discusion .

2 minutes ago, Manukos said:

As for megasif's question I tried to passs items to someone in the cognitive realm twice and both times hot rhe same answer that I could only do it if the item specifically stated so . And also for that reason ill vote roadwalker as soon as I can get the colors right.

What exactly do you mean by you tried? Ecth did not tell me I couldn't pass, just apparently removed it from my spreadsheet. Please better explain this.

1 hour ago, Roadwalker said:

What exactly do you mean by you tried? Ecth did not tell me I couldn't pass, just apparently removed it from my spreadsheet. Please better explain this.

First time I declared that I wished to pass my active mark to a dead person and got told that I couldnt cos I would die and then I asked if I could had given a non active one (if I had one) and got told the item rule I said above

And then after alvron died tryed forcing a spare to him and got told the same thing

Alsoin the writeup alv received one from ... hooded cloak guy I think .  so I am making it oficial , Roadwalker 

(Adonalsium bless copy paste cos I still cant make sense of thevclor changing code :P )

I was going with Roadwalker's explanation about alvrons return but he's apparently retracted.

My thoughts if he didn't go back on his statement:

If what he said about the passing the mark is true and it worked then Alv is probably good and roadwalker is good. On the other hand, if Roadwalker is bad then Alv is bad and are both acting as village. (This is only if Alv did indeed come back with Roadwalkers mark).

I'm not voting on either manukos or roadwalker yet. I think it was more of a misunderstanding about the rules. Out of the two though, I feel manukos is more evil. Orlok, however, could be bad. And this is not because of him questioning me above but just a feel at the moment.

24 minutes ago, Megasif said:

If what he said about the passing the mark is true and it worked then Alv is probably good and roadwalker is good. On the other hand, if Roadwalker is bad then Alv is bad and are both acting as village. (This is only if Alv did indeed come back with Roadwalkers mark).

I did not come back via Roads Mark.  I believe that Aonar brought me back else his Will makes no sense.  There is no point in leaving all your "crap" to a ghost unless you knew they were coming back.  As a side note, I do hope that one day soon Aonar can play a full game without RL getting in the way.  His trollish ways always keep people on their toes.

Also, I am of the belief that the Mark that brought me back is the Somatic Mark that was in the lottery on D1.  It was referenced in my PM when I returned, I just didn't see it.

1 hour ago, Megasif said:

I was going with Roadwalker's explanation about alvrons return but he's apparently retracted.

My thoughts if he didn't go back on his statement:

I'm not voting on either manukos or roadwalker yet. I think it was more of a misunderstanding about the rules. Out of the two though, I feel manukos is more evil. Orlok, however, could be bad. And this is not because of him questioning me above but just a feel at the moment.

I'm in agreement that Roadwalker might well have been a misreading of the rules, although some of his actions since, namely throwing suspicion on me for giving a GM ruling to the thread that anyone could verify appear suspicious, so will remove my vote from Roadwalker, and return it to Manukos

If you think Manukos is more likely to be evil, why refrain from voting? Do you not agree that by not voting, but calling him out as evil, it looks like you could be protecting a teammate whilst seeking to benefit from his lynch, if it occurs?

Whilst (clearly) I don't mind having suspicion cast on me, I'd like to understand why you think I could be evil. Are you able to articulate your gut read?

Edited by Orlok Tsubodai

1 hour ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

I'm in agreement that Roadwalker might well have been a misreading of the rules, although some of his actions since, namely throwing suspicion on me for giving a GM ruling to the thread that anyone could verify appear suspicious, so will remove my vote from Roadwalker, and return it to Manukos

If you think Manukos is more likely to be evil, why refrain from voting?

Do you not agree that by not voting, but calling him out as evil, it looks like you could be protecting a teammate whilst seeking to benefit from his lynch, if it occurs?

Whilst (clearly) I don't mind having suspicion cast on me, I'd like to understand why you think I could be evil. Are you able to articulate your gut read?

While I do think he's more evil than roadwalker, I'm not convinced he is truly evil yet.

And it does seem like that, actually.

And your evil feel was mainly the roadwalker vote. It just didn't feel like a good enough reason to me. That's obviously changed now. So it was more of a poke vote I guess.

Roadwalker: Brightness, Manukos (2)

Manukos: Orlok (1)

@Megasif, if you think Roadwalker is a villager, you really ought to vote. As it stands, it looks an awful lot like you're protecting an eliminator Manukos, and trying to get credit for calling Roadwalker preemptively.

@A Joe in the Bush, you're active right now. Do you agree with the Roadwalker lynch, or will you vote?

@Alvron?

@BrightnessRadiant, why the change of heart on Manukos?

Just now, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@A Joe in the Bush, you're active right now. Do you agree with the Roadwalker lynch, or will you vote?

I'm still reading through Maunko's and Roadwalker's posts. Currently I'm inclined to vote on Maunkos, since that lynch seems like it will give us more information.

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

I'm still reading through Maunko's and Roadwalker's posts. Currently I'm inclined to vote on Maunkos, since that lynch seems like it will give us more information.

I'd agree. 

@cloudjumper, @asterion137, @Sami, @Megasif, @Clanky, @Roadwalker, @Daniyah, @Araris Valerian

Three votes with thirteen of us alive essentially concedes the game to the eliminators.

Chapter Eight: Nightwatcher

The sun dipped into the clouds above the hidden valley. The adventurers watched it from above, seeing the sun project patterns of dancing light onto the tops of the clouds.

Skai’s Remnant broke through them as he came up from below. “He’s here. Come on, friends, let’s land!”

No doubt the adventureres were wondering who “he” was. They would find out soon enough.

As they all descended back down through the clouds, Ister Mo suddenly shouted, “Look! Behind us!”

A group of forms approach from below. They appear to be riding dragons and are wearing distinctive armor which several of the adventurers recognize.

“Huns,” Skai’s Remnant said. “Looks like they’ve upgraded from horses. We have to take evasive action! Get to the ground as soon as possible. Land near the lake, at the center of the valley!”

From afar, Shan Yu smiled. “How many adventurers does it take to deliver the message to all of Roshar that we’re taking over?” He answered his own question: “Zero. Their bones will deliver the message for us.”

-

Skai’s Remnant landed in the valley beside the caravan. The caravan stopped. Then, a single rider came out to meet him. He was wearing full Shardplate.

As soon as the plated Rider saw Remnant, he dismounted and removed his helmet. Dalinar Kholin himself. When he spoke, his voice was trembling. “You really came! I thought that was just a vision.”

Skai’s Remnant smiled. “We both know it wasn’t a vision. After all, I gave you something. Something that I have need of urgently.”

Dalinar walked back to the caravan and found a box—the box Skai’s Remnant had given him in a previous visit to this time. “I kept it, as you knew I would. Use it well.”

The other adventurers began to fall from the sky, disengaging their wings and readying their weapons as they landed. Skai’s Remnant counted them off. One of them was missing—Ister. He looked around and saw Ister hovering above the surface of the lake.

“No!”

-

The creature rose out of the lake, and Ister Mo floated a few steps back. It was like a spren, but hundreds of times larger and deep black. It spoke in a gentle yet powerful voice that echoed throughout the entire valley, but Ister was the only one who could hear it, maybe even the only one who could see it. Was he just having a vision?

“Travelers come from the far reaches of Roshar seeking fortune and judgment. Tell me, little one, what do you request of the great Nightwatcher?”

The sound of the Dragon Huns’ wings grew louder. “I want the power to save my friends.”

“To save? Or to destroy?”

Ister swallowed. “Those are two edges of the same sword.”

“Indeed,” said the Nightwatcher. “And it is this sword that shall be your inheritance. To save and to destroy, to destroy and to save…what difference does it make except the side you’re on? Ister Mo, I grant you the power to save, but at the cost of destruction—or the power to destroy, at the cost of salvation. The choice is yours.”

The Nightwatcher vanished, and Ister screamed.

-

It feels like I’m…splitting apart…

Like any instant…I’ll scatter into a million pieces.

But deep, deep in my soul, there’s a burning feeling I can’t describe.

A burning feeling that WON’T let me die.

This isn’t just about us, is it, Shan Yu? If you get past me, you’ll destroy them all.

Everyone’s hopes, everyone’s dreams, vanquished in an instant.

But I WON’T let you do that.

Right now, I can feel everyone’s hearts beating as one.

And we all have ONE goal.

To defeat YOU.

To save, or to destroy, it doesn’t matter.

For the sake of this whole world…

I, ISTER MO, will STRIKE YOU DOWN!

In a brilliant flash of light, he transformed. His entire form radiated with power. He raised his glowing hands and attacked.

-

Skai’s Remnant watched with amazement as the transfigured man fought. He spun between his attackers as if in midair. With every movement of his hands, beams of light shot out and vaporized whatever they hit, leaving a trail as they flew from him.

The warrior jumped onto the side of one of the dragons, killing the rider with a shower of light and steering the dragon aside into another. He leapt and twisted through the air, destroying the flying attackers before they even got near. It was a blaze of lights and fury, and it was beautiful. Men with the wings of eagles and demons watched from the ground in utter amazement.

And then…it was over. The last dragon crashed to the ground, blood leaking from its side, and Ister Mo descended. The beams of light still hung in the air, tracing a web of where he had fought.

“Salvation…and destruction,” said the voice of the Nightwatcher.

The trails of light shot back into Ister and exploded.

-

Skai’s Remnant approached the lake. It was eerily peaceful; though bodies littered the ground, no sound was heard but the whistling wind.

He walked across the surface of the water and was enveloped in the vision of the Nightwatcher.

“Travelers come from the far reaches of Roshar seeking fortune and judgment. But you…you are different. What is your request.”

Skai’s Remnant uttered only a single word: “Tanavast.”

The following was contributed by The Flash. Shoot him some upvotes!

Eobard appeared in the cognitive realm.

Exterminated. Darn.

He felt drawn beyond, but he refused to go. He had better things to do than die.

Lightning flashed around him, and a rift in the cognitive realm opened. And eobard remembered how he had come here: in battle with the Flash, he had vibrated his body at a ultra-high frequency and he had come… here. So, Eobard stepped into the rift, and slowed down his frequency.

Perhaps one day he would return. this place had piqued his curiosity. Battling the Flash, was becoming boring. A new universe to discover? He hadn't known entirely what was going on, but perhaps with some more visits…

-

When Eobard entered into the rift, he entered into the a maelstrom of red lightning- the Negative Speed Force, that which gave him power. He was in his element now. He took off within it, and soon he came to an exit point. From there, he tumbled into Central City. Home of the Flash.

Eobard sighed. One day he would return to that place. It had been so much fun! One day, he promised himself. And with a KRAKOOM he went to go torture Barry Allen.

This is a Night cycle lasting 24 hours.

Nobody participated in the auction, so today’s auction item will be recycled tomorrow. Sometimes it’s best to bid even when you only have a couple gold, folks!

Vote Tally (yep, I finally remembered it)
Manukos (3): Joe, Araris, Orlok
Roadwalker (2): Manukos, Brightness of my life

Ister Mo (Manukos) has died and passed to the Cognitive Realm! Here is his autopsy report:

Spoiler

597eb0d3e00e3_ManukosAR.thumb.png.b1bf0b0f31ffa6d83d6e0d247fa4db9a.png

And here is his will:

Spoiler

Hello fellow travelers it seems I have met my long overdue demise 

To my trusted orlok I leave my spanreed and my undyne essence mark 

To asterion , as a sorry for being suspicious of him in the start of the game , I leave my firtst essence mark along with  the remaining wealth i've accumulated

Farewell I hope you extinguish the remaining odium's followers  from the cosmere

I am coming my dear erget

Edited by Ecthelion III

The Physical Realm

1. Lucky Duke (Cloudjumper) - handy with a barrel
2. Vulture Sam (asterion137) - a card hustler
3. BrightnessRadiant as Herself - very confused worldhopper
4. Liz Allan (Sami) - terribly confused Marvel fanatic
5. Tautali Laust (Megasif) - valiant Radiant on a journey of self-discovery
6. Dr. C (Clanky) - Rickrolling mad scientist
7. Locke Tekiel (OrlokTsubodai) - I feel like this guy's died before
8. Silver Feather (Roadwalker) - deep in thought
9. An Innocent Man (A Joe in the Bush) - definitely harmless
10. Daniyah as Herself - first blackout game!
11. Aralis (Araris Valerian) - former head-thumper back from the dead
12. Mr, Red Facemask (Alvron) - likes to use commas

The Cognitive Realm

1. Jaspian (StrikerEZ) - talks to a stick was Karata
2. Requiem (Drake Marshall) - Kyner from the future was The Doctor
3. Aran (Aonar Faileas) - the hunter was King Eventeo
4. Ister Mo (Manukos) - likes camping was Undyne

The Spiritual Realm

1. ppil (STINK) - had some beef with Phil
2. Alvron (Straw) - was a very confusing guy
3. Eobard Thawne (The Flash) - was NOT an evil speedster
4. The Wanderer (Yitzi2) - was definitely not Hoid