686 posts in this topic

Not signing up for this one, sorry. Playing in L35, and GMing too. Not enough time and attention now. I'll take a spec doc link, though. This looks fun!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would sign up - except I am terribly confused at this, so I'll be a spectator please :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry, but I will have to take myself off the signup sheet. Spec, though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point I'm probably going to have more spectators than players :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sami said:

I would sign up - except I am terribly confused at this, so I'll be a spectator please :D

But being confused is the whole point.

Hence the strange characters everybody's signing up as.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We do kind of need more players than 9 to run a long game. Just sayin. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yitzi2 said:

But being confused is the whole point.

Hence the strange characters everybody's signing up as.

Well then since that's the case, I'll sign up as Liz Allan the Marvel fanatic, because we are both terribly confused about what is going on. If that's still possible.

What's a GM? And can we get Spiderman to make an appearance? reference to Spiderman Homecoming

Edited by Sami
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes i find the concept very refreshing ill be casting away my responsibilities and will be joining as MOrgan ISTer 

tho a sidenote i will be off camping at the 22nd so my activity will fall but ill be sure to not let it stop completely

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will join as Tautali Laust. Once upon a time, in the distant world of Roshar, he was a mercenary fighting in a highprince's army on the shattered plains.

Spoiler

 

After travelling to Urithiru via the Oathgate, he went on to become a Radiant known for his bravery and courage, fighting against the voidbringers in the final desolation. There were many rumours after his disappearance near, or after, the end of the final battle. Some say he joined a secret society of otherworldy beings. Some say he was possesed by the voidbringers and taken down by other radiants. More ridiculous notions were along the lines of him achieving a level of transcendence capable of destroying and creating entire worlds.

The various theories did have the truth as their basis. The Rosharan did travel to another world on a mission regarding the safety of entire worlds. His was a group of highly knowledgeable individuals in the ways of Cosmere. There was a cost to be paid after the fulfillment of the dangerous mission.

 

 

Now on an alien world with no memory of who he is or where he's from, he has become Tautali Laust. Yet he's determined. Extremely curious and pleased with certain abilities and feats he's capable of, Laust will have to strive hard and attain knowledge thought lost for milenna in the world he now walks. He will find out the true nature of his power and more importantly, how he became Laust.

Unknown to Laust, however, danger lurks within every valley and forest and mountain that he explores. Hopefully, some of his former comrades find him before he loses everything. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting. Let this be my first Blackout game. Sign me up :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well....

 

It's been a while since I've done any of these. Why not join one where everybody will be just as confused as I am sure to be. :P  Sign me up as Dr. C

Dr. C is excited to try out his new investiture detecting device on all you interesting people! All it takes is a drop of blood and I can tell you exactly how invested you are in completely arbitrary units! Well it might take a it more than a drop of blood... maybe an ounce... pint? Surely no more than a dozen litres. Anyways, it is Completely Safe* and 100% accurate over half the time! All that is required to be tested is an undamaged spirit web and a presence in the physical realm. Don't miss out on your chance while this amazing technology is still free!

 

*Completely Safe is a trademark of Dr. Cs Technological Laboratories. It is not a guarantee by Dr. C or anyone in his laboratory of your safety should you choose to be tested. Dr C is not responsible for any harm that may occur as a direct or indirect result of any tests. Potential side effects include but are not limited to evisceration, disembowelment, spontaneous combustion, an inability to get the Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up" out of your head, forgetting your purpose in life, and nausea.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clanky said:
 
 

Well....

 

It's been a while since I've done any of these. Why not join one where everybody will be just as confused as I am sure to be. :P  Sign me up as Dr. C

Dr. C is excited to try out his new investiture detecting device on all you interesting people! All it takes is a drop of blood and I can tell you exactly how invested you are in completely arbitrary units! Well it might take a it more than a drop of blood... maybe an ounce... pint? Surely no more than a dozen litres. Anyways, it is Completely Safe* and 100% accurate over half the time! All that is required to be tested is an undamaged spirit web and a presence in the physical realm. Don't miss out on your chance while this amazing technology is still free!

 

*Completely Safe is a trademark of Dr. Cs Technological Laboratories. It is not a guarantee by Dr. C or anyone in his laboratory of your safety should you choose to be tested. Dr C is not responsible for any harm that may occur as a direct or indirect result of any tests. Potential side effects include but are not limited to evisceration, disembowelment, spontaneous combustion, an inability to get the Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up" out of your head, forgetting your purpose in life, and nausea.

Welcome back, Clanky! I've been wondering where you disappeared to.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to see you back, Clanky.

I'll sign up as Locke Tekiel.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll sign up as Aralis. He got bored of whacking youngsters and being a ghost, so he decided to pop over here for a bit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh.... Not sure I want to play another game right now, but I'm bored and blackout games don't come up very often....

Hrm. Signing up Aran, the hunter. Who may or may not be mourning the loss of his hounds.... : (

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Welcome back, Clanky! I've been wondering where you disappeared to.

 

6 hours ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

Great to see you back, Clanky.

I'll sign up as Locke Tekiel.

Thanks it's good to be back I think. Dying time and time again is enjoyable in a morbid sort of way...

 

 I suppose I disappeared into the whole big wide scary real world that exists once you finally leave school. This game will sort of be my test game to see if I can survive both a real adult person job and a SE game at the same time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm... I hear you need more players.

And I suppose I'd be willing to give this game a go. It does look like it could be a good one.

Just hope I can manage three games :P

 

This game looks suspiciously like it will involve worldhoppers and/or cosmere aware people.

Which means I need an appropriate character for that.

Only the only worldhopper character I have at the moment is currently making his debut in the MR that's running right now.

And I don't really want to make another worldhopper character. Worldhoppers are supposed to be rare :P

Still, lets just call this game a later point in his timeline. Perhaps this later point in his timeline will give you more insight into Kyner's character.

I'll sign up as Requiem. That's Kyner's real name.

Edited by Drake Marshall
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MegasifIs your name a pun on "totally lost"?

And Araris @Araris Valerian the way you phrased your signup it sounds like your character is an ex-child-beater. :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, he doesn't exactly beat them. But sometime when little kids, or even adults, are being really annoying or thick-headed, the only way to set them straight is with a quick thump on the head.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again, Phil here! Since we had more people show up, we plan to get ready to initiate the first frameshift at 5 AM GMT on Tuesday, July 18th. (That'll be Monday night for all you American folk.)

red_1500354000.png

Edited by Ecthelion III
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2017 at 2:15 PM, Elenion said:

@MegasifIs your name a pun on "totally lost"?

And Araris @Araris Valerian the way you phrased your signup it sounds like your character is an ex-child-beater. :D

Yes It is. I was going along with theme of everyone being confused and  before I knew it, my character lost his memory.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Flash said:

So when does this game start? 

In twelve hours from when I am posting, if the countdown is accurate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess now I can sign up, since I died in my MR. Let me think of a character I guess... I just hope I will have time :wacko:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.