11 hours ago, Seonid said:

That is a game end condition, and the Alethi and Parshendi win together in such a circumstance.

Unless, I presume, one of them was already knocked out?  (e.g. if Sons are knocked out, then vanilla Parshendi, the game doesn't end; if Voidbringers and Ghostbloods are then knocked out, only the vanilla Alethi win.)

3 hours ago, Yitzi2 said:

Unless, I presume, one of them was already knocked out?  (e.g. if Sons are knocked out, then vanilla Parshendi, the game doesn't end; if Voidbringers and Ghostbloods are then knocked out, only the vanilla Alethi win.)

Correct. In such a situation,  the vanilla Alethi win

53 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:
2 hours ago, The Flash said:

Flash facepalm: when Cluny once again turns out to not be an elim.

Hey, sometimes he is.

I have never been lynched as an elim. I have been cyto'ed, assassinated, and murdered as an elim. Every time I am village though.. <_<

16 hours ago, Frozen Mint said:

I haven't read these books, but this looks fun. What are the chances that this game will end by the 28th?

Ending by the 28th? That should be somewhere around C8 or 9. With the amount of kills happening (1 lynch, 1 Ghostblood kill, plus kills from Shardblades and Voidbringers), we could easily have lost 20 players by then. I'd say that there's a pretty good chance of the game ending by the 28th. If not, it will likely be close unless we get 15 more people signing up in the next few days.

On a related note, I'd like at least 20 players in order to run this game. Less than that and I might drop a faction.

15 hours ago, Elenion said:

Alvron facepalm: When someone steals your head/finger/body part again

GM facepalm: When the SK dies early again

Hey now, I'm the one that collects body parts, not the one that loses them.  Except for that one time but I got part of that back so it barely counts anymore. :P 

That one is mine. :(  Why must my Serial Killers only kill once? And can they truly call themselves Serial Killers?

Aman was drunk once and said

Honestly Cluny, i could say some things but my job takes language very serious, so I would rather not risk it. But I think you are a very well mannered person and this country will be mostly a good experiwnfe for you

Edited May 26 by Amanuensis
lolwat? Aman you're drunk go home

Edited by Roadwalker

A game that needs players? Sounds like a job for me. Signing up as... um... it's hard to come up with a character that's either Parhsendi or Alethi. I'll wait until the game starts.

6 hours ago, Sami said:

We are allowed to lie, correct? 

EDIT: ignore this :ph34r:

Oh, of course. You almost have to if you end up evil.  There are very few people in this world that can win a game as the eliminator faction without telling a lie at all.

3 hours ago, Daniyah said:

Signing up as Anya :).

Welcome back!  Glad to have you. 

24 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Raaman, reporting for duty, sworn to the sword, bound to protect the crown. May my sword and shield be yours.

I have emerged from my cave into the light, risen from sleep with a sword to fight. Once I disappeared, but now I'm back,

Get ready SE, 'cause HH is here!

And welcome back!