Just now, Daniyah said:

I'm up for it. Can't speak for others, but I definitely would vote on Jondesu. 

I think this deal pertains only to Sart and Drake, cause Sart is quoting Drake and one vote for all of our votes next cycle doesn't exactly seem like a fair deal.

4 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

I think this deal pertains only to Sart and Drake, cause Sart is quoting Drake and one vote for all of our votes next cycle doesn't exactly seem like a fair deal.

I have a feeling that Jondesu will get lynched this cycle anyway. :P 

5 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Honestly, I don't think I really care if you lynch me now, so I'm just going to say it: I am a Ghostblood, I'm incredibly annoyed that someone killed off Megasif, but you're not going to get anything from me to find my remaining teammates.  Good luck, and I wish everyone the best in this game.

EDIT: Why not? Jondesu 

Wait, does this mean that you don't know who killed Mega?  So it wasn't a Highprince retaliatory attack?

1 hour ago, Sart said:

So let's operate under the assumption that no one bothers to hit Jondesu. Would you be willing to enter into a pact with me? In exchange for me voting for Brightness this cycle, you must vote for Jondesu next cycle, presuming he is alive. That means you don't get to vote on an Alethi Ghostblood, or another Son of Honor, or even the Son of Honor Shardbearer. Would that be acceptable?

If Brightness is lynched this cycle, I would honour Drakes side of the bargain should he die this night.

Allow me to speak candidly. Unless there is some kind of understanding we can reach, I have literally no reason to want Jondesu dead. He will not in the foreseeable future be attacking my people, furthermore his continued existence prevents the Alethi from trying to shove the lynch on an unaligned Parshendi. Please, do not bother voicing the sentiment that "lynching a Ghostblood is good for everybody" because that simply isn't true. I may be working towards peace, but I'm not a blind altruist.

The one and only reason I would support lynching Jondesu would be as part of an agreement for mutual peace. I would have cause to lynch Jondesu only if doing so would result in the death of a Son of Honor.

Similarly, I understand that, according to your win condition, lynching a Son of Honor is not your priority. However, if the cooperation of the Parshendi means anything at all to you, you are going to agree to do this anyway, just as I would agree to lynch Jondesu even if it isn't actually in my interest to do so.

If you are going to work towards peace, you ought to accept this condition of peace. It's a reasonable request, if you understand the difficult position we are in.

If you aren't going to work towards peace, pretending to do so won't do you any good. I commend Elbereth for being honest about her intentions.

It is actually in your interest, Drake - lynching him means you won't have a Ghostbloods spying on your doc, and the Voidbringer obviously has no reason to kill you. You'll be able to communicate with a lot more freedom, certainly. For instance, the Shardbearer could now reveal and you could actually discuss kills and share information freely. 

Edited by Elbereth

What would we discuss in the doc that it would be critical for a Ghostblood to not know about? Lately we haven't even talked very much in the doc.

The only thing that comes to mind is if we scanned and found a Ghostblood. Which admittedly is an advantage, because I'd rather they didn't know if we found a Ghostblood. So fair point, it does advantage us somewhat.

But I think you can agree that it isn't really priority for a Parshendi to kill a Ghostblood unless that brings us closer to dealing with the Sons of Honor. Because right now the Sons of Honor are a massive threat to the Parshendi.

Just now, Drake Marshall said:

What would we discuss in the doc that it would be critical for a Ghostblood to not know about? Lately we haven't even talked very much in the doc.

The only thing that comes to mind is if we scanned and found a Ghostblood. Which admittedly is an advantage, because I'd rather they didn't know if we found a Ghostblood. So fair point, it does advantage us somewhat.

But I think you can agree that it isn't really priority for a Parshendi to kill a Ghostblood unless that brings us closer to dealing with the Sons of Honor. Because right now the Sons of Honor are a massive threat to the Parshendi.

Your loss, then. Perfect communication outside the thread is one of your main advantages. 

Also revealing the Shardbearer, thus allowing you to eliminate a potential Voidbringer. Or the Voidbringer themselves revealing. 

I do understand that, yes. Were I in your position I'd vote Jondesu, but that's up to you, and I do understand your reasoning. 

Day 6: The Hunters, Hunted

Writeup to come later - sorry.

--------------------------------------

Day 6 has begun! The rollover time has been extended so that the day will be roughly 48 hours. After the current cycle, rollover time will again be at 7:00 PM, Mountain Daylight Time. This will result in Day 7 being slightly shortened. If that causes problems with anyone, please PM me. I am willing to extend the cycle to the following day if necessary.

bla_1500868800.png

Kintas (Jondesu) was lynched. He was a Ghostblood Parshendi Warform!

Unnamed Character 5 (Crimsn-wolf) was killed. She was a Ghostblood Shardbearer (Plate)!

Corinoc (cloudjumper) was attacked but survived!

Kreshela (Elbereth) was attacked but survived!

Ethelinar (StrikerEZ) was attacked but survived!

Vote Count:

BrightnessRadiant (3): Yitzi2, Drake Marshall, Daniyah

A Joe in the Bush (1): Sart

Jondesu (8): BrightnessRadiant, _Stick_, A Joe in the Bush, The Flash, Elbereth, Jondesu, Cloudjumper, Alvron

Alethi Player List:

1. Straw @Straw
  2. Unnamed Character 1 @BrightnessRadiant
  3. Ethelinar @StrikerEZ
  4. Stick @_Stick_
  5. Samar @Sami
  6. TBD @A Joe in the Bush
  7. Max Mercury @The Flash
  8. Rif @Yitzi2
  9. Unnamed Character 4 @Sart
  10. Kreshela @Elbereth

Parshendi Player List:

1. Kyner @Drake Marshall
  2. Anya @Daniyah
  3. Mint @Frozen Mint
  4. Corinoc @cloudjumper
  5. Petyr and Cranium @Alvron

The Dead

1. Plato Anderson (Elenion). Voidbringer Decayform
  2. Arbol (Roadwalker). Voidbringer Decayform
  3. Locke (OrlokTsubodai). Alethi Artifabrian
  4. Aredor (asterion137). Alethi Artifabrian
  5. Raaman (Hemalurgic Headshot). Alethi Guardsman
  6. Zephyras (Megasif) Ghostblood Ambassador
  7. Kintas (Jondesu) Ghostblood Parshendi Warform
  8. Unnamed Character 5 (Crimsn-Wolf) Ghostblood Shardbearer (Plate)
Edited by Seonid

Excellent. Sorry, Ghostbloods... rough couple of cycles there. 

How, exactly, did Cloud use up his protect last cycle and yet survive this cycle? In my mind, he's either the Shardbearer or the Voidbringer. Either of whom I'm interested in dying, thank you. 

EDIT: Also, attacking me again? Really?

Edited by Elbereth

Okay.

First of all, I would like to report that Stick is an Alethi unaligned.

Second of all, BrightnessRadiant. It looks like the Alethi/Sons of Honor have literally every advantage in this game, and clearly I have absolutely no control over the lynch, so this vote is probably pointless. But not voting would be boring; I'd sooner not go quietly.

I'm actually really happy with how that turned out...2 ghostbloods gone which helps everyone. Thanks for getting rid of the ghost with the lynch.

Also I've been wondering about Cloud possibly being a voidbringer for a while now so yep....that's where my vote is going.

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Jondesu (8): BrightnessRadiant, _Stick_, A Joe in the Bush, The Flash, Elbereth, Jondesu, Cloudjumper, Alvron

Pretty sure Cloud and Alv didn't vote Jon. Vote manip.

First of all, I would like to report that Stick is an Alethi unaligned.

Yay!

Looks like I was right about Crimsn being a ghostblood haha B]

1 hour ago, Sart said:

In the interest of peace, Brightness Radiant needs to die. It's going to be tricky with the vote manipulation that got thrown around last cycle, but we might be able to manage.

On the bright side (no pun intended there I swear), I'm pretty sure I know at least one vote manipulator who will support lynching BR.

In any case, I will own to being somewhat surprised that the unaligned Alethi are now supportive of lynching a Son of Honor.

1 minute ago, Drake Marshall said:

On the bright side (no pun intended there I swear), I'm pretty sure I know at least one vote manipulator who will support lynching BR.

In any case, I will own to being somewhat surprised that the unaligned Alethi are now supportive of lynching a Son of Honor.

I understand the need for peace. Now that the ghostbloods are (hopefully) all gone, I am inclined to want to create as much unity between the factions as possible. A situation where as many people can win as possible. 

I'll vote for BR. Targeting SoH is now priority. Most of the Voidbringers are dead, and a good number of the Ghostbloods are too.

15 hours ago, Elbereth said:

How, exactly, did Cloud use up his protect last cycle and yet survive this cycle? In my mind, he's either the Shardbearer or the Voidbringer. Either of whom I'm interested in dying, thank you. 

I wouldn't be surprised if someone protected cloud. We had talked about how protecting each other in warform would be useful in doc. Also, why would cloud tell everyone that she protected Drake last cycle if she knew she'd be caught the next time she was attacked? She could have been protecting Drake at risk to herself. But if she's either a shardbearer or VB, it would have made more sense to protect herself, first and foremost.