Join the Knights of the Cosmere

11 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

Let it be known that you have an assassin watching you; an assassin in clear. I seek to prevent any guild wars. And hemalurgic cookies. 

that sounds extremely ominous :ph34r:

Edited by Sami

On 8/19/2017 at 10:57 PM, phoenix2563 said:

Hello, I am an Elantrian (hence the name phoenix) who has found my way to Roshar within the past few years, after briefly visiting Nalthis and Scadrial. Tried to visit Taldain but the way appeared blocked off.  Oh well.  Mostly glad that that strange man with the pointy face was able to guide me off of Sel in the first place!   Not really sure why he took such an interest in me.  Any way, I have found that my skin appears to be like everyone else here, which is strange.  

Right before completing my journey to Roshar, in the realm you call Shadesmar I was rescued by a strange, inky fellow, who I now know as Preston.  I had been injured just before entering shadesmar in Scadrial, but had tidied up the wound fairly well and thought I would be ok.  Little did I know of the beasts of this realm that are drawn to pain!  I had been so careful up to that point of my journey as well.  Grinders, I believe they are called.  Anyway, thanks to Preston, now my spren companion, I was able to escape that realm somehow even before arriving at the perpenicularity my map had been leading me to (it is always best to be prepared!).  

I gave since learned that I am an Elsecaller due to my attraction of this spren, and have spoken things recently and astonishingly, I have noticed an expansion to my initial abilities.  Any other Elsecallers here I could receive some advice from?

Oh and yes, would love any upvotes and wish to join the order for further training.

P.S.  anyone know a way to access the DOR from here?  I want to use my previous knowledge and experiences in the most prudent and beneficial way, and this would help a ton.

Well, sorry this took so long. I'll send you an introductory PM in a minute.

• 2 weeks later...

I will put my friends before myself, one planet before friends, and the Cosmere before one planet.

I will not let others know that I am a Surgefinder.

I will be loyal to the Surgefinders, today, tomorrow, and forever.

I hope to be accepted into your ranks.

PS: If you ever in need of atium, I am able to provide it, if I so wish. My old underground business practically ran off of stealing that back when it existed, back when I lived on Scadrial. Oh, and I also have tons of upvotes and memes. You'll find that I am a lot more willing to give those away.

PPS: Woot woot! This is my hundredth post! This is all a big step forward for me.

Edited by Firerust
Post #100!!!

Ah! Sorry about that.

Any who, @Rebecca and @Firerust, we will add you to the conversations, (not our current RP, as it is almost over), and please try your best to read through them, and I will send you an introductory PM.

And @Firerust, you need to put your character's story on the other fourm before you can join. Sorry 'bout that. But once you do that, I'll send you the PM!

Edited by Tesh

16 hours ago, Tesh said:

And @Firerust, you need to put your character's story on the other fourm before you can join. Sorry 'bout that. But once you do that, I'll send you the PM!

Ah, okay. But that might take a while. My character's backstory is kind of a long one, since I tend to overcomplicate things (I originally planned it out as a series of fanfic novellas). But I'll do my best! Thanks for notifying me!

19 minutes ago, Firerust said:

Ah, okay. But that might take a while. My character's backstory is kind of a long one, since I tend to overcomplicate things (I originally planned it out as a series of fanfic novellas). But I'll do my best! Thanks for notifying me!

Oooo, yay! I'm looking forwards to it! :lol:

22 hours ago, Sami said:

Feel free to join the traitors with Cole and I :P

Traitors? What do you do, spike snickerdoodles and sweaters? :wacko: 'Cause if so, then I'm sorry that you'll have to count me out. I've been trying to avoid the Dark Alley and its influences. And guild wars don't sound all that pleasant to me. AND I'm technically not a member yet, so I wouldn't count as a traitor to a cause if I'm not yet a part of it.

Now back to writing my overlong backstory...:ph34r:

Lol@Firerust

It won't actually be a GUILD war. More like a faction war within a RP? There is a rule that what goes in the RP stays in the RP so it won't effect anyone personally.

As for spiked cookies, I'm afraid we don't really have any of those, although I'm not directly opposed to them either. The Vindicators are more of a "do what has to be done without all the fluff" kind of thing rather than a "we run around and spike people because we're evil" type.

Edited by Sami

On 9/1/2017 at 8:22 PM, Firerust said:

Ohh, okay. You're talking about an RP.  I don't really do RPs, so I wouldn't have known.

I wasn't originally planning on it being a RP, but now I'm doing it because of the random conversations in the middle of it and the writing experience. And it's fun.

I'm bored and would like to join.

I see you have Vindicators, nice reference, spoilers, most of you die. Spoilers, you kill each other.

I don't particularly want to be a knight though heh. Don't mind if I just decide to be that one edgy guy that just hangs around....the edges...?

I'll try and play nice ;):P 

8 minutes ago, Sami said:

yeah you can totally be neutral. We have a lot of those right now *sigh*

And in our defence, only one of us died. I hope you like RP

Oh don't worry, I'm more than up to take sides :) Just don't want to make any ties for fear of commitment, I'm not the most reliable guy...

*chuckles, whatever you say.

And of course I love RP, heck I'm not even speaking as I usually do already!

Also; I'm more discovery writer when I RP, so expect me to come up with my character as I write.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant