Join the Knights of the Cosmere

@King ColeWelcome to surgfinders. May you find a surge.

Just managed to sneak out of mercenary training in Sebarial's camp on Urithiru.

(Captain's looking for me. Hard to keep my abilities a secret and hold back my strength. I am taking swordfighting more seriously now. I've been taking special lessons with Zahel(could he know about my identity. Thats the only reason I can think that he lets me train with him.)

Hey Mathis, let me go on a treasure hunt sometime. I want to test my abilities out. Been trying to get the sliding thing on point since you mentioned it last time. I can move much faster and smoother now but can't avoid collisions yet.

Zephyras

Edited by Megasif

Hi! This is my official request to join. I've already posted in the Random Character in the Cosmere forum, but I have to admit I'm not totally sure if I'm a full Radiant yet. My spren says I have a few more truths yet, but I think I'm pretty far along... Anyway, please consider my rewuest, I would love to learn more about other planets in the Cosmere. I understand that I'm capable of worldhopping, because of my connection to shadesmar, but it's a concept that I don't know much about yet. 

On 7/2/2017 at 8:47 AM, King Cole said:

How would one go about joining? Would one have to be a radiant?

I have changed it, so now that is simply preferred, but if one has amazing logic skills or something like that, they may join, or request to. (I'm not planning on ever turning anyone down).

6 hours ago, King Cole said:

incapable?

Capable. During my few excursions there the spren have mentioned the expanses, and, unless my thinking is flawed, at least one of them could be another planet. My spren hints at this, but he's frustratingly vague. Am I wrong in assuming this means I can worldhop? (I hope not. It sounded storming cool!)

2 hours ago, Contessa said:

Capable. During my few excursions there the spren have mentioned the expanses, and, unless my thinking is flawed, at least one of them could be another planet. My spren hints at this, but he's frustratingly vague. Am I wrong in assuming this means I can worldhop? (I hope not. It sounded storming cool!)

You can't easily get out of the rosharan system with a spren

Hi Radiants! I just posted my back story on the other thread. You head over there to see it. Lianyra tells me that I'm a Skybreaker. I wonder if there is a fellow Skybreaker here. I need a partner if I'm going to investigate and arrest corrupt Lighteyes. We don't want those kinds leading us during the Desolation. 

Justice before friendship! 

Law before love! 

Journey before destination, Radiants! 

Hello, I am an Elantrian (hence the name phoenix) who has found my way to Roshar within the past few years, after briefly visiting Nalthis and Scadrial. Tried to visit Taldain but the way appeared blocked off.  Oh well.  Mostly glad that that strange man with the pointy face was able to guide me off of Sel in the first place!   Not really sure why he took such an interest in me.  Any way, I have found that my skin appears to be like everyone else here, which is strange.  

Right before completing my journey to Roshar, in the realm you call Shadesmar I was rescued by a strange, inky fellow, who I now know as Preston.  I had been injured just before entering shadesmar in Scadrial, but had tidied up the wound fairly well and thought I would be ok.  Little did I know of the beasts of this realm that are drawn to pain!  I had been so careful up to that point of my journey as well.  Grinders, I believe they are called.  Anyway, thanks to Preston, now my spren companion, I was able to escape that realm somehow even before arriving at the perpenicularity my map had been leading me to (it is always best to be prepared!).  

I gave since learned that I am an Elsecaller due to my attraction of this spren, and have spoken things recently and astonishingly, I have noticed an expansion to my initial abilities.  Any other Elsecallers here I could receive some advice from?

Oh and yes, would love any upvotes and wish to join the order for further training.

P.S.  anyone know a way to access the DOR from here?  I want to use my previous knowledge and experiences in the most prudent and beneficial way, and this would help a ton.

Edited by phoenix2563
Postscript added

17 hours ago, phoenix2563 said:

Hello, I am an Elantrian (hence the name phoenix) who has found my way to Roshar within the past few years, after briefly visiting Nalthis and Scadrial. Tried to visit Taldain but the way appeared blocked off.  Oh well.  Mostly glad that that strange man with the pointy face was able to guide me off of Sel in the first place!   Not really sure why he took such an interest in me.  Any way, I have found that my skin appears to be like everyone else here, which is strange.  

Right before completing my journey to Roshar, in the realm you call Shadesmar I was rescued by a strange, inky fellow, who I now know as Preston.  I had been injured just before entering shadesmar in Scadrial, but had tidied up the wound fairly well and thought I would be ok.  Little did I know of the beasts of this realm that are drawn to pain!  I had been so careful up to that point of my journey as well.  Grinders, I believe they are called.  Anyway, thanks to Preston, now my spren companion, I was able to escape that realm somehow even before arriving at the perpenicularity my map had been leading me to (it is always best to be prepared!).  

I gave since learned that I am an Elsecaller due to my attraction of this spren, and have spoken things recently and astonishingly, I have noticed an expansion to my initial abilities.  Any other Elsecallers here I could receive some advice from?

Oh and yes, would love any upvotes and wish to join the order for further training.

P.S.  anyone know a way to access the DOR from here?  I want to use my previous knowledge and experiences in the most prudent and beneficial way, and this would help a ton.

Welcome!

Suprisingly we don't have any Elsecallers (only one Skybreaker (me), one Windrunner, two Edgedancers, and three Lightweavers, and a homocidal Fullborn), but we do have an Elantrian which you could talk to. I wouldn't know anything about that sort of thing :P

When Tesh comes along she'll add you to the PMs.

Edited by Sami

5 hours ago, Sami said:

Welcome!

Suprisingly we don't have any Elsecallers (only one Skybreaker (me), one Windrunner, two Edgedancers, and three Lightweavers), but we do have an Elantrian which you could talk to. I wouldn't know anything about that sort of thing :P

When Tesh comes along she'll add you to the PMs.

Don't forget the homicidal fullborn

9 hours ago, phoenix2563 said:

I don't think accessing the Dor is possible in Roshar