Join the Knights of the Cosmere

Welcome the Knights of the Cosmere!

The KotC are a roleplaying universe which takes place in a PM. Within, are two factions: The Surgefinders, and The Vindicators.

In order to join, you must create a character profile and post it here, and you will be added into the PM

The Surgefinders are about honour and protecting the universe. They are all about preserving lives, and helping others. They are currently based at Urithiru, and are fighting against evil.

The Vindicators are also about protecting, but their methods may not be so honourable, including spending lives if they have to. They have a very direct focus and are willing to sacrifice anything to get what is needed. They were originally started by two members of the Surgefinders turning traitor. (this is where all you evil writers get to have fun)

The factions are all in the same RP PM, and are on opposite sides. When you join, you will start as a new recruit to the chosen faction. Alternatively, you can start as neutral and eventually join one if you want to.

If/When you would like to join one of these factions, PM @Sami for the Vindicators, and @Tesh for the Surgefinders.

Your character profile (CP) must specify your abilities (try not to be too OP :P), your alignment (Surgefinder, Vindicator, Neutral), and a bit of your background. Your character is also expected to be a worldhopper. You may also have a side character if you want to. Also in your post make sure you mention specifically that you wish to join the KotC.

MEMBERS

The Surgefinders

Spoiler

@Tesh     Teshani Kholin,* Rinthia    CPCP

@Serce Forts           Varaseel, Cymie    CP

@Contessa              Contessa               CP 

@Cel                   Celia Amaram           CP

@Shadows4Silence      Mathis                    CP

The Vindicators

Spoiler

@King Cole          Cole*                      CP

@Sami   Samar Kazan, Aersa         CPCP

@phoenix2563      Phoenix                 CP 

Spoiler

This spoiler tag does not exist...

Neutral/Unknown

Spoiler

@Rebecca           Arianna                    CP

@Shadowmancer   Wilberforce                CP

@Firerust             Firerust                   CP

@Zennix              Zennix                      CP

@Megasif            Zephyrus                  CP

@JayDeusMortis    Jay                         CP

@Shadows4Silence Mask            (Currently not available;))

@Darjeeling   Solir Darjeeling           CP

@Ookla the Noble    Tarenwel          CP

@Vashakh Sadeas  Vashakah Sadeas   CP

News

Spoiler

It would be awesome if all the members would put 'Surgefinder', 'Vindicator', or 'Knight of the Cosmere' as their rank. It is optional, but would be appreciated.

Also, we need more members! Tell everyone you know about us!

Also, Mathis (AKA @Shadows4Silence) got stabbed in the gut with a shardblade by a very angry splinter a while ago. Just so everyone knows...

Note: If you no longer want to be part of the KotC, PM  @Tesh so that she can withdraw you from the member's list

Recap of The Knights of the Cosmere Role Play #1:

Spoiler

A meeting was called at Urithiru. Whilst in progress, Cole attempts on Tesh's life and escapes. The Surgefinders (Vindicators not yet formed) hunt Cole down, while Mathis refuses to fight. During the fight that ensues, Cole gets thrown into outer space, while Tesh gets possessed by a splinter and stabs Samar. Tesh flies off into the storm, then Mathis sees her and grabs her. The splinter leaves Tesh for the bit while she is appalled at what she had done.

Samar heals with Stormlight, but is upset (even though the betrayal wasn't Tesh's fault)  as she has been betrayed many times before and this opens up old wounds and she is still dealing with Coles betrayal. She leaves to confront Cole and finds out that he is trying to get rid of the splinter, and he warns her not to get in his way. The others arrive, but Cole gets away again. Mathis and Tesh have a sympathy party. Sam deals with her long-pushed down problems (though not in the best way) and pushes her pain out completely, determining that nobody would ever hurt her again. She then tracks Cole to the Horneater Peaks where they finally defeat Cole and bring him back to Urithiru to be imprisoned.

Then Vara gets possessed by the splinter and goes off to the Purelakes. When they go after her, she confuses them with her Light weavings and Phoenix and Sam go back to get Cole, because they need backup. Vara pushes it out somehow, but not before Mathis is killed. Tesh is brokenhearted and leaves to Scadrial to deal with her grief. while the splinter is floating around. Sam turns, and suddenly turns and threatens Vara, saying that she is leaving with Cole. She then gets possessed by the splinter and tells Cole to kill her. He stabs her and in doing so, destroys the splinter. She heals for reasons unexplained and leaves.

Okay, that's about it. @Sami is responsible for most of this, and I just tweaked it here and there. So... yah!

May Honor be with you,

Teshani Kholin

(And yes, I know that Honor is splintered. it's just an expression.     ...    I guess...)

Edited by Tesh

I solemnly promise to 

Put friends before myself

One planet before friends

The Cosmere before one planet

I will not let others know I am a Surgefinder

I will be loyal to the Surgefinders, today, tomorrow, and forever

Signed,

Me

Edited by Sami

@Sami I don't know what you're talking about...

@Tesh Kholin I can Steelpush just fine on Roshar. I just can't push Shardblades or Shardplate because of the amount of investgure.

And I'm just gonna upvote all posts. Help give people some nicer ranks than Awakened Object and whatnot...

Mathis

Edited by Shadows4Silence

5 minutes ago, Shadows4Silence said:

@Sami I don't know what you're talking about...

@Tesh Kholin I can Steelpush just fine on Roshar. I just can't push Shardblades or Shardplate because of the amount of investgure.

And I'm just gonna upvote all posts. Help give people some nicer ranks than Awakened Object and whatnot...

Mathis

We will escape form the rank of Pahn Kahl together

Friends before myself

One planet before friends

The Cosmere before one planet

I will not let others know I am a Surgefinder

I will be loyal to the Surgefinders, today, tomorrow

Edited by King Cole