@Elbereth, one flaw with making Tineyes go on different phases of the game based off of experience is that the Tineyes might all be on the same experience level. Then they'd be wasting their tin charges, since they'd go at the same time.

Splitting up the playerlist also has the same issues. -_- What if players requested tin or no tin inthread? It might not stop overlapping charges, but then the Nights there are PMs might be more useful to players.

6 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Yeah but you only covered the first night :P

My accomplice may be paying for tonight, aye. Then we'll see who's paying for the next night when they speak up! Everytime there's one of these complicated plans, it always goes wrong and leads to a wasted charge.

7 minutes ago, STINK said:

My accomplice may be paying for tonight, aye. Then we'll see who's paying for the next night when they speak up! Everytime there's one of these complicated plans, it always goes wrong and leads to a wasted charge.

Every time all of the good roles decide to role claim to an uncleared player it always goes wrong and leads to wasted players :ph34r: :P

Just now, BrightnessRadiant said:

Every time all of the good roles decide to role claim to an uncleared player it always goes wrong and leads to wasted players :ph34r: :P

In any of your past experiences, has that uncleared player been the honourable Stink?

5 minutes ago, STINK said:

And in that game, I was very honourable. So you see, everything works out!

hon·or·a·ble
[ˈänərəb(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE
  1. bringing or worthy of honor:
    "this is the only honorable course" · 
    synonyms: honest · moral · ethical · principled · righteous 

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means." ~Inigo
Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Just now, BrightnessRadiant said:
hon·or·a·ble
[ˈänərəb(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. ~Inigo

I am indeed worthy of honour! All this slander against me is unworthy of my attention!

Speaking of though, Straw for serious this time. 

1 minute ago, BrightnessRadiant said:
hon·or·a·ble
[ˈänərəb(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE

"You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means." ~Inigo

Hey, you can still be Honorable while being an Elim. In LG30 I probably gathered the most honor of all players!

Just now, Straw said:

@STINK Why? Any reasoning behind that vote?

1. I got guts, they're multiplying. And I'm looooosing control. 

2. There's PMing, and there's trying to get into every PM so that ya can hear what everyone is thinking and be all like 'hey guys im an elim and here's what the survey said'

1 minute ago, Straw said:

Wait, has anyone else had STINK ask for their role? He hasn't asked me, but two people so far have said he tried to get them to tell him their role. That sorta sounds like something an Elim would do.

I know right! Jeez, that stink guy really smells

25 minutes ago, Straw said:

Wait, has anyone else had STINK ask for their role? He hasn't asked me, but two people so far have said he tried to get them to tell him their role. That sorta sounds like something an Elim would do.

He hasn't asked me for my role. Yet. :ph34r: But tbh I don't know what to think of this, you didn't bring this up before- only after Stink voted on you. 

Just now, _Stick_ said:

He hasn't asked me for my role. Yet. :ph34r: But tbh I don't know what to think of this, you didn't bring this up before- only after Stink voted on you. 

Aye, most elims have to be reactionary. 

32 minutes ago, Straw said:

STINK just asked for a role-claim in PM. Sounds suspiciously like it just might be suspicious! LYNCH HE!!!