I was dealing with some IRL stuff during the Yitzi lynch. I don't know that I even checked the thread once votes started on him. This game has a somewhat inconvenient rollover time for me, since its a few hours after I usually go to bed. I also usually don't spend time right before bed posting in these games. That meant I wasn't around when the Jondesu lynch happened.

All that aside, I think the game is already over. I'm in contact with 2 smokers, which is enough to prevent your vote manips for an elim team of 4. Also, I'm a Rioter. That means that in the small chance that some of the inactive villagers do come on and vote, 5 votes loses to 4 and a riot. Worst case is a tie I think, and then somebody would have to die during the night.

Edited by Araris Valerian

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

I was dealing with some IRL stuff during the Yitzi lynch. I don't know that I even checked the thread once votes started on him. This game has a somewhat inconvenient rollover time for me, since its a few hours after I usually go to bed. I also usually don't spend time right before bed posting in these games. That meant I wasn't around when the Jondesu lynch happened.

All that aside, I think the game is already over. I'm in contact with 2 smokers, which is enough to prevent your vote manips for an elim team of 4. Also, I'm a Rioter. That means that in the small chance that some of the inactive villagers do come on and vote, 5 votes loses to 4 and a riot. Worst case is a tie I think, and then somebody would have to die during the night.

its not over until its over. and are you claiming elim? because thats sure what it sounds like.

Unless the neutrals intervene. 

Neutrals, I'm going to ask nicely. I have nothing to offer you. But please help us out. Even if one or two of you helps us out what would be fantastic. I know you probably won't, but I'm going to at least ask. 

And I will riot this cycle. But tell me, how will you know whose vote i will riot? 

@Shqueeves @Paranoid King @Arinian @cloudjumper if there are villagers among you. We need you. Badly. This is our last big opportunity. If we don't succeed this lynch, we will lose. The elims will likely vote as a block, because quite simply this is the last village lynch that counts. 

Smokers can target themselves and one other player. That's the standard Smoker role.

Edit:

Smoker: The Smoker is undetectable and he can extend this power to one other person each night. If scanned by a Seeker, the smoker or the person encompassed within his coppercloud will show up as nothing. Alternatively, the Smoker can turn his coppercloud off. This would allow them to be scanned. In addition to being undetectable by the Seeker, the Smoker and his target are unaffected by emotional Allomancy. As long as the Smoker is using their coppercloud, the Soother and Rioter cannot change their votes.

23 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I...Huh. What even is this.

7 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Hm. This is very intriguing.

In other news, the elims called my debt in. Araris.

Double huh.

Does this mean Araris is a villager? o.O

oMg is this a hammer

what did i just walk into Flash

@The Flash @Dalinar Kholin??

Yeah. Oh wait a second. @little wilson do you think I'm calling in a favor for the elims? Heck no. I'm a villager grasping at straws, hoping maybe the neutrals will be nice enough to help us out. I had entirely forgotten about that whole elim-neutral deal thing. Which could make things a lot worse for the village. Storms. 

This is my 1000th post lol 

And yeah. If you're going to vote on Araris, I want you to do it for the right reasons. I don't want you to vote on him thinking I'm an elim calling in a favor. I want you to vote on him because maybe you have residual village sympathies. 

Edited by The Flash

Okay, so my first couple of posts were there to help the village realize what was really going on this cycle. I don't know about Smokers, but I bet the elims have some, and with Wilson's vote on me, and Flash's rioting, that's enough for them to win unless any villagers with vote manip powers make sure to use them.

7 minutes ago, little wilson said:

I'm not voting on Araris because I think you called in the debt, Flash. The elims contacted me during the night and asked for my vote. They never told me I couldn't say that they'd called it in. :P

Ok. They specifically wanted you to vote for Araris? (Thank you for helping the village. I appreciate it). Well then that might be the information we need to make a better lynch. Because if so, then araris.

Edited by The Flash

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

So after Wilson gave up your game, you are trying to back off? You should have known that she's a troll and would do something like this.

Or maybe we are both villagers that are trying to figure this out. OR they had little Wilson vote for araris to double bluff. 

Luckily, turn doesnt end till at least 24 more hours, and i am going to take a thorough look at whatever dalinar and flash posted. Seems like yall elims didnt know wilson would simply tell the thread that she's voting on a player 'cause the elims asked her to and are now caught off guard, hastily removing their votes from araris.