Quick Fix Game 24: Eliminating Elysium

Sart

"I admit it." levelly stated DR01D. "I killed Devon. He was going to investigate me for being a robot." The crowd didn't need any more reason than that. Technically, a robot wasn't an alien, but it was probably close enough. Unfortunately, he wasn't being controlled by the aliens, so the town lynched an ally.

Paranoid King was killed. He was a Human Cyto Adept.

Vote Count:
Paranoid King (7): Lopen, Brightness Radiant, Seonid, Jondesu, Cluny, Flash, StrikerEZ
Brightness Radiant (1): Paranoid King

The Night will end 24 hours from now.

bla_1498518000.png

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. BrightnessRadiant: Raven
  2. Cloudjumper: Phineas Human Soldier
  3. Jondesu: Douglas Adams
  4. Asterion137: Ferb
  5. StrikerEZ: Nathaniel Southeast
  6. Drake Marshall
  7. Elenion: Plato Andersen
  8. Randuir: Tom Kress
  9. The Flash: Wally West
  10. Bridge Boy: Devon Halberdeen Human UIB Agent
  11. Paranoid King: DR01D Human Cyto Adept
  12. TheMightyLopen: Alm
  13. Arinian: Red Fess Human Firebrand
  14. Yitzi2: Jack Cooper
  15. Cluny the Scourge: Cluny
  16. Seonid: Sam Reaves
  17. Ecthelion

Well rats -_-....I guess we should try and focus on Yitzi's plan at the start of the night cycle this time?

I'm sad that PK's parting words were suspicion of me. I was merely saying that it seemed suspicious to use cytonics against a player who stated suspicion of you, because if he was the elim he probably wouldn't have stated suspicions and then put in the kill himself and if he was a villager why block against him if he's probably gonna try to scan his top suspicion?

I guess it was just a mistake though *sigh

He guarded against drake and BB

Everyone seems to be saying that I used cytonics on BB because I thought he was a UIB agent. The thought had never crossed my mind. All I knew was that every post, he expressed suspicion of me, but never actually voted on me. I figured he might be an alien because of that, and blocked him and drake (I'm a cyto adept)

And you can only guard during the night.

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

Hmm, this is interesting. I've been busy lately, trying to juggle my real life and two SE games at once, so sorry for lurking a lot.

As for the lynch, I'm not sure what to think of this (again). I'll need to go back and read through everything, but I don't know if I'll be able to. I don't really have very many suspicions right now, just from first impressions of the end of the last cycle and the inform fom this one.

@TheMightyLopen

Everyone makes a request that someone doesn't guard against them specifically. This way it is impossible for the elims to determine who actually has an active power, and who doesn't have one. It would also allow politicians to detect when someone purposefully decides to ward against them anyway, which might be indicative that that person is an elim.

The big downside is that the elims could also slip requests in to try and get a risk-less kill, but if they do that regularly the pattern could (should) lead to them getting caught.

I might as well start this off. @Cluny the Scourge, I'd request you do not ward against me this cycle.

Do be careful with putting too many requests on the same person, as it becomes harder to determine elim involvement if they die, if there's 10 people requesting no defense. 2-3 is probably fine.

Also, @The Flash, please mention BR so that there is no reason she could have missed your request (this goes for all such requests).

I don't know that I really understand this plan of telling someone not to guard against you (haven't been able to process it yet), but in the interest of killing two birds with one stone: @asterion137, will you both come back (I don't believe I've seen you post, apologies if I'm just forgetting) and please not guard against me tonight?

First of all, sorry all but I won't be so active for a bit cause I'm travelling

Second of all,

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Drake Marshall please do not guard against me tonight

Very well I won't target you with cytonics

It should go without saying though, if I turn up dead tomorrow you are going to have some questions to answer

1 hour ago, Drake Marshall said:

Very well I won't target you with cytonics

It should go without saying though, if I turn up dead tomorrow you are going to have some questions to answer

Well, that certainly almost sounds like a threat to me. :ph34r:

Why are you so worried about ending up dead tomorrow?

Hmmm, 2 people who want me not to use cytonics? Interesting. :P

@StrikerEZ pay no attention to the elim trying to make you paranoid of being framed...I doubt they'd kill one of their own rn just to frame a villager :ph34r: (yes I am watching you @Drake Marshall da da daaa) -dramatic music if you couldn't tell :lol:

27 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well, that certainly almost sounds like a threat to me. :ph34r:

Why are you so worried about ending up dead tomorrow?

I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting.

There are only 4 actions you could be using on me that would make you ask for me not to use cytonics on you... And 2 of the 4 are killing actions. So why shouldn't I be worried about dying? Do you presume I trust you so implicitly?

Because you had the decency to ask permission, I'll comply and not use cytonics on you.

But since you made the request in public, you accept at least partial accountability if I die. I don't mean that as any kind of threat, I mean that as advice. If you are even a villager, your kinda leaving yourself wide open to be framed.

3 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are suggesting.

There are only 4 actions you could be using on me that would make you ask for me not to use cytonics on you... And 2 of the 4 are killing actions. So why shouldn't I be worried about dying? Do you presume I trust you so implicitly?

Because you had the decency to ask permission, I'll comply and not use cytonics on you.

But since you made the request in public, you accept at least partial accountability if I die. I don't mean that as any kind of threat, I mean that as advice. If you are even a villager, your kinda leaving yourself wide open to be framed.

That's the idea.  By asking, we prevent another cytonics kill of an investigator (and the village needs its investigators), but the accountability means the elims can't exploit it with impunity.

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Drake Marshall so is everyone who's helping with this plan....He probably just found it strange that you'd point that out to him specifically. Almost like you were "trying" to seem paranoid :ph34r::P

Yeah, this basically what I meant in that post @Drake Marshall. I was kind of distracted when I wrote that, so it didn't come across very well.