Quick Fix Game 24: Eliminating Elysium

Sart

6 hours ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

" you little stinky ratman " ???

That goes in my signature for sure.

Speaking of signatures, Chaos created a thread last year that outlined new signature restrictions, one of which is the removal of spoiler tags.  If you want to keep track of comments or Stats or whatever, I suggest moving them to your About Me page.  While the site update did mess with some of the new standards, we can at least keep our signatures spoiler tag free. :) 

sigh

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

Speaking of signatures, Chaos created a thread last year that outlined new signature restrictions, one of which is the removal of spoiler tags.  If you want to keep track of comments or Stats or whatever, I suggest moving them to your About Me page.  While the site update did mess with some of the new standards, we can at least keep our signatures spoiler tag free. :) 

:( I knew there was a size restriction but not a spoiler restriction.

can I keep my coat of arms? it meets the size restriction.

• 1 month later...

It is time to close up this game and while I didn't play this one, I did greatly enjoy the mechanic of anyone being able to kill another using Cytonics should that person target them.  It gave a whole new level of paranoia to these games and you know me, I love paranoia filled games. :) 

A big thank you and many upvotes to Sart for running this game with new and exciting mechanics, something that is always welcome.

Congratulations to the Humans for defeating the Alien invaders.  I hope we can keep Earth safe the next time the body snatcher come for us.

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of Wilson, Orlok Tsubodai, Seonid or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our 
Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

If you would like to play, MR24: Baleful Eye is open for sign ups but will be closing soon so sign up to start killing your fellow Sharders.

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: