Quick Fix Game 24: Eliminating Elysium

Sart

It's funny how time can stretch out seconds into eternities. The trapped humans had only been there for about an hour and yet so many of them had died. Everyone was suspicious of everyone, as they waited for the next shoe to drop. "Who would die next?" they wondered among themselves. Strangely, no one died. It seemed like a miracle, but the miracle quickly turned sour. Suspicions began flaring, and the survivors began turning on themselves.

No one died.

The day will end in 24 hours.

bla_1498953600.png

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. BrightnessRadiant: Raven
  2. Cloudjumper: Phineas Human Soldier
  3. Jondesu: Douglas Adams
  4. Asterion137: Ferb
  5. StrikerEZ: Nathaniel Southeast
  6. Drake Marshall: Torin Alien Firebrand
  7. Elenion: Plato Andersen Phone Company Operator
  8. Randuir: Tom Kress Human Soldier
  9. The Flash: Wally West
  10. Bridge Boy: Devon Halberdeen Human UIB Agent
  11. Paranoid King: DR01D Human Cyto Adept
  12. TheMightyLopen: Alm Alien Politician
  13. Arinian: Red Fess Human Firebrand
  14. Yitzi2: Jack Cooper
  15. Cluny the Scourge: Cluny
  16. Seonid: Sam Reaves
  17. Ecthelion

Yay! I'm alive hehe :P

Hmmm so I used cytonics on Seonid and there was no kill...but he didn't die. -_- I'd be very put out if they canceled their elim kill right at the end because of my post, because technically the cycle was over right when I posted so hopefully it wouldn't have counted. (That's why I posted right at the cycle's end)

But assuming that didn't happen, I need to look closer at my suspicions now. :ph34r:

@asterion137 that could be the reason, but it could also be that they WANT us to lynch an inactive or they just forgot to send in a kill or they decided to use their other abilities.

16 hours ago, asterion137 said:

It's possible that their last person is a UIB or someone with a useful role. Or possibly someone who was being scrutinized heavily enough that they thought it was too risky to send in the elim kill.

I would bet there’s likely two Elims remaining: one UIB agent (if the theories about that are correct, though those honestly depend on quite a bit of luck for that role, finding the ones they hit) and one inactive. Like you said, perhaps another useful role, or maybe they just missed rollover or something similar.

@The Flash, Cluny is right to ask for something more. That’s about the laziest way to vote, and is very suspicious except that it’s so suspicious. :rolleyes:

Edit: Just realized we don’t have much in the way of inactives. In fact,  did anyone not post last cycle?

Edited by Jondesu

17 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Yay! I'm alive hehe :P

Hmmm so I used cytonics on Seonid and there was no kill...but he didn't die. -_- I'd be very put out if they canceled their elim kill right at the end because of my post, because technically the cycle was over right when I posted so hopefully it wouldn't have counted. (That's why I posted right at the cycle's end)

But assuming that didn't happen, I need to look closer at my suspicions now. :ph34r:

@asterion137 that could be the reason, but it could also be that they WANT us to lynch an inactive or they just forgot to send in a kill or they decided to use their other abilities.

I used cytonics on Cluny last night. I'm surprised at the lack of a kill too. Maybe they have another ability and chose to use it instead?

Lol I used cytonics on you too. If there are two of them I think they would use all the abilities they could, unless they want to mess with us. For now I will place a poke vote on Flash for His unexplained voting.

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

Ok i just read through last night (which i wasnt around for) to explain my voting and lo and behold... cluny . Let me explain why. 

Last day I voted Cluny and so I just quick voted again without doing any more analysis. I think either asterion and cluny are elims. Before last night, the gut read was elim on cluny. HOWEVER the suspicious asterion role claim and the post that Cluny put up about asterion have convinced me that we should lynch asterion . I apologize for tunneling on you cluny, I think that asterions post in day 4 soft convinced me that you are elim... but now I'm more confident that asterion is the elim, and not you. 

Edited by The Flash

Okay wow this thread is empty lol.....where are all the votes? Okay I gotta hurry and do analysis! I slept in and now the cycle's almost over <_<

From what I'm remembering I was slightly suspicious of Seonid, Flash, and maybe a few others but I seriously need to read through everything real quick.

For now I think I'll vote Flash but that might change due to a read through.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that if the elims do have a firebrand they could swing this lynch in there favor with only a few votes if they put in a secret vote action last night..so don't forget to vote please! 

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

2 hours ago, The Flash said:

Ok i just read through last night (which i wasnt around for) to explain my voting and lo and behold... cluny . Let me explain why. 

Last day I voted Cluny and so I just quick voted again without doing any more analysis. I think either asterion and cluny are elims. Before last night, the gut read was elim on cluny. HOWEVER the suspicious asterion role claim and the post that Cluny put up about asterion have convinced me that we should lynch asterion . I apologize for tunneling on you cluny, I think that asterions post in day 4 soft convinced me that you are elim... but now I'm more confident that asterion is the elim, and not you. 

Why? Because I'm a firebrand? This game is role madness; we probably have at least 2 more firebrands besides me. I added the secret vote N3 on Drake so it clearly wasn't a bus. I don't see how role claiming a second-tier role is that suspicious in a role madness game either. Putting in multiple quick no-analysis votes on a player who many people have expressed suspicion of followed by a quick retraction once he was pressed makes me think Flash is an elim who is voting in an intentionally mainstream way.

Okay first suspicious thing that popped out to me was this post from Striker cycle 1: 

Well, everyone has basically already said everything that needs to be said.

I'm just gonna add that we should be careful of who we trust, and try to keep our real suspicions on the down-low, so as not to alert the Aliens that we're onto them or that we have certain roles or whatever. Also, this will probably either end horribly or hilariously. I can't tell which is more likely.

He didn't even try to add to the discussion or really say which ideas he agreed with other than the one about being careful who you trust (which is kind of a gimme when you're playing mafia lollipop) :P -leaning elim for avoiding the limelight and any concrete opinions

Okay another post that stood out to me was this one from Flash:

I really have to figure out what's going on. I've been so inundated with LG34 that I kind of lost track of this. I promise a relevant post as soon as I review the rules, roles, and posts. 

I'm pretty positive this was the second time this game he had mentioned sort of "forgetting" this game, which i find curious to have happened twice in such a short period of time. I feel like a lot of what he's done this game was avoiding adding opinions that might bring him suspicion ......he's definitely been quieter this game then he ever was in any others. I'm wondering if it's actually due to being involved in 2 games at once or if he's just using that idea to cover his lack of involvement for other reasons. :ph34r: -leaning elim for him (obviously cuz of my vote heh) 

Flash also voted BB after using a RNG. And again claimed to be having a hard time keeping up. (I used that excuse a lot in my first game as an elim.)

Jondesu's vote on Yitzi on Day 1 was right in the middle and seemed like a possible "I'm just voting on Yitzi because it's safe to hide behind others votes and reasoning" like an elim would do to get rid of a villager who was already in danger of dying that cycle. (Also his claiming to "trust" Cluny more because of the secret vote on him seems sorta valid but also seems like he already knows that Cluny is a villager) -reading slightly elim on Jon

Flash then votes for Yitzi without giving a reason and says there was no point in keeping his vote on BB because of an RNG. -still reading elim

One point in Striker's favor is that after Yitzi had accrued 4 votes in this cycle he votes for Drake instead...who was an elim- village read for this

Okay at the end of day 1 the people who saved Yitzi from th lynch last minute have all been confirmed village except me and Yitzi himself and the ones who kept their vote on him were Drake, Jon, and Flash. (I feel like the elims were trying to get rid of him with the lynch and we messed up their plan.. so I'm leaning elim on Jon and Flash at this point in my read through.....I'll post this so everyone can read it while I go read through some more of the thread.

I'm pretty sure my vote is staying on Flash tho...

Spelling

Eh I thought that would help. I don't want to die. I'm a village cytonics adept. The first day I was really out of the loop, and I think I explained that like multiple times in all the games that I was playing. I have been quiet... because honestly, I don't know what exactly is going on. I'm sort of taking stabs in the dark. Go ahead and lynch me if you want. I'm not an alien. If I were an alien, I would probably have been a little more aggressive. 

1 minute ago, The Flash said:

Eh I thought that would help. I don't want to die. I'm a village cytonics adept. The first day I was really out of the loop, and I think I explained that like multiple times in all the games that I was playing. I have been quiet... because honestly, I don't know what exactly is going on. I'm sort of taking stabs in the dark. Go ahead and lynch me if you want. I'm not an alien. If I were an alien, I would probably have been a little more aggressive. 

How would you feel about lynching Jon instead?

@Jondesu @StrikerEZ @Yitzi2 @Cluny the Scourge @Seonid @Ecthelion III none of you have voted and I feel the lynch is wide open to elim manipulation if they do have a firebrand.

2 minutes ago, The Flash said:

I would rather lynch asterion, but why do you suspect jondesu? 

Because of the reasons I gave in my analysis...

Well at this rate this'll be the first time I get lynched as a villager! What fun. Maybe I should actually do some RP!

Wally West had been quiet. Very quiet. He had, at one point, rolled a die to determine who was evil (the die must have been alien made, because it lied to him). He just didn't feel like he had much to say. And now they wanted to kill him. Well, whatever. He was one with the universe, and he was at peace. He wouldn't fight back. 

Oh and quick question- why do the elims bleed white? Doesn't the alien brains replace the human brains? So wouldn't it still be the same blood? I assume it's artistic license lol. 

This post from Cluny Day 2 is strange:

So from scanning and re-scanning the thread, I think I will vote on PK, just so that we get a lynch in. I do not like this bandwagon, though. I will edit in a bunch of quotes on this whole issue, but I am more leaning toward PK being innocent.

Why vote for someone you think is innocent? He already had like 5 votes on him....not like he wasn't already getting lynched imo. @Cluny the Scourge 

I think at this point I'd say the elims are either Jon and Flash or Jon and Cluny

So I'll switch to Jon cuz I think I'll have a better read from there

flash @The Flash you can always vote with me to save yourself :ph34r:

Edit: Vote tally:

Flash(1)-asterion

Jondesu(1)-Brightness

Asterion(1)-Flash

Edit #2: if no one gets on to vote before the end of cycle...I'll switch back to Flash

Edit #2 I think I might still vote flash lol....I'm almost done reading the thread and he's very likely an elim imo

I think it's very likely Jon is an elim because of a couple of Lopen's posts about him that seemed a subtle way to not look connected...I'll talk more on that next cycle. Plus, 2 people asked for him not to use cyto this last night cycle and there was no kill . .*shrugs could've been he's the last elim that was afraid of getting killed?

@Jondesu I saw you reading the thread...why no vote?

flash jon to avoid asterion getting killed at the very end of cycle.