Quick Fix Game 24: Eliminating Elysium

Sart

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Okay I'm suspicious of Lopen but not seeing any resistance to his lynch after the elims have already lost one teammate kinda stabs my paranoia nerve lol @TheMightyLopen I'd also like to hear your defense.

Here are my reasons for voting Lopen:

1. He seemed to place suspicion on PK cycle 1 because of his strong defense of Ecth (saying maybe he already knew his alignment) but then he has continually claimed Yitzi was probably a villager and didn't even try to help with saving him with that quick turn around lynch we had) His posts concerning Yitzi also seemed to give off the vibe that he knew Yitzi's alignment.

2. Said he didn't think that PK and Arinian (both or who are now dead and were villagers) would both be elims together...so possibly setting up for if one got lynched and flipped village than he could safely claim to now suspect the other one next leading to 2 mis-lynched villagers.

3. Regardless of being less active for good irl reasons, he's still seemed to piggy back a lot of others ideas and opinions this game which I feel he might do as an elim if he doesn't have time for intricate and diabolical planning lol. *shrugs

4. Aaaaaand starting night one after Arinian was lynched and showed up village...he proceeded to continue to sow the aforementioned seeds of doubt concerning PK's alignment.

5. He then voted PK the next day cycle to seal the plan lolz (yes it is my theory and I'm sticking with it haha)

6. Votes Drake but very late and then says he's wary of the lynch cuz Cluny voted for Drake...but he has yet to explain his suspicions of Cluny as far as I know?

7. Rejoices at getting an elim firebrand and says that chances of having another one is low (I disagree though especially if somehow they DO have a UIB agent, then I would definitely consider there to be another elim firebrand since it's less of a useful role although not completely. I could see the elims having 2 of them if they also had a UIB or possibly even another more dangerous role.)

Especially now that Sart clarified role madness, there is probably still another village firebrand as well.

So there we go...all my reasons lol

Not much point in defending myself now. Good luck people.

If there's another village UIB Agent, and 2 or more of your scans are still alive, I'd suggest claiming at the end of this Night Turn. That'd probably narrow things down a lot more.

37 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Not much point in defending myself now. Good luck people.

If there's another village UIB Agent, and 2 or more of your scans are still alive, I'd suggest claiming at the end of this Night Turn. That'd probably narrow things down a lot more.

Aww this post just made me really sad :(

But tbh I did start the voting on you quite a while ago..

Alm rose to his feet. "Well, there's nothing more I can do here. It would be impolite to wait." The others stared at him. They were talking about murdering him, how could he be so calm? "You will get none of my secrets. Good bye." With that, blades shot out, slicing him in half. His body bled white, as the remaining captives wondered what had happened.

Lopen was killed. He was an Alien Politician

Vote Count:
Cluny (3): Asterion, Flash, Secret Vote
Lopen (3): Brightness Radiant, Jondesu, StrikerEZ
Asterion (1): Cluny

The Night will end in 24 hours.

bla_1498867200.png

Player List:

Hide contents
  1. BrightnessRadiant: Raven
  2. Cloudjumper: Phineas Human Soldier
  3. Jondesu: Douglas Adams
  4. Asterion137: Ferb
  5. StrikerEZ: Nathaniel Southeast
  6. Drake Marshall: Torin Alien Firebrand
  7. Elenion: Plato Andersen Phone Company Operator
  8. Randuir: Tom Kress Human Soldier
  9. The Flash: Wally West
  10. Bridge Boy: Devon Halberdeen Human UIB Agent
  11. Paranoid King: DR01D Human Cyto Adept
  12. TheMightyLopen: Alm Alien Politician
  13. Arinian: Red Fess Human Firebrand
  14. Yitzi2: Jack Cooper
  15. Cluny the Scourge: Cluny
  16. Seonid: Sam Reaves
  17. Ecthelion

Whoa I'm on a roll! Haha :lol:

Now to think of who else is suspicious....hmmm Lopen directly "accused" Cluny of looking suspicious once without explanation so @Cluny the Scourge please don't guard against me tonight

Edit: wait what!? The votes were actually tied cuz of a secret vote? :o 

Edit #2: what happened to Yitzi's vote on Lopen? @Sart

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

I've been wary of Cluny for a while (I've mentioned it a few times), but I don't have a good solid reason. If two Elims were leading the lynch and they couldn't do anything about it, they could try tying up the vote with a secret vote (assuming they have a Firebrand) and trying to clear thr survivor. That would have only cleared Cluny if Lopen still died, though, and if Cluny had died and was an Elim, we'd probably lynch Lopen next anyways. I'd say it wouldn't make much sense as a gamble, so while I can't clear Cluny, I'm gonna set aside my suspicion of him for a bit. 

@StrikerEZ, please don't guard against me tonight.

Edit: Wait, I forgot that the Firebrand submits their secret vote the night before. I'm not sure what to make of that, but I think it makes me lean more village on Cluny.

Edited by Jondesu

32 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Edit: Wait, I forgot that the Firebrand submits their secret vote the night before. I'm not sure what to make of that, but I think it makes me lean more village on Cluny.

Yeah I was thinking about this too and I'm wondering if they had a secret vote on Cluny the night before to help soft clear him a bit, but maybe it back fired on them if they weren't expecting anyone to vote on him? I dunno *shrugs just a theory..

Also @Sart the secret vote doesn't affect your day vote does it?

46 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

I've been wary of Cluny for a while (I've mentioned it a few times), but I don't have a good solid reason. If two Elims were leading the lynch and they couldn't do anything about it, they could try tying up the vote with a secret vote (assuming they have a Firebrand) and trying to clear thr survivor. That would have only cleared Cluny if Lopen still died, though, and if Cluny had died and was an Elim, we'd probably lynch Lopen next anyways. I'd say it wouldn't make much sense as a gamble, so while I can't clear Cluny, I'm gonna set aside my suspicion of him for a bit. 

@StrikerEZ, please don't guard against me tonight.

I wonder if it was two separate firebrands then, since the D3 firebrand was most likely village.

Then again, nothing's really preventing the D4 secret vote from being village as well. A lot of people were suspicious of Cluny and the firebrand could be one of them.

@asterion137 why use a secret vote if you're a villager? Well, I guess if you're super suspicious of someone than having two votes on them helps? But it seems like it could also have been some sort of elim mischief *shrugs (maybe I just think that because I said I thought they had another firebrand lol)

Also with Lopen being a politician does anyone think that might affect whether the elim team would be given a UIB agent or not?

OK EVERYONE. I accuse Asterion of being an elim (possibly) but a firebrand (probably) trying to do me in (definitely.)

Firebrand: You can rile up the crowd, and make people look worse than they actually are. Each night, instead of using Cytonics, you can place a secret vote on a target player.

OK. So he would need to place the vote on me on night 2. Night 2 he says this:

@Cluny the Scourgeplease dont use cyto against me tonight

So I do not cyto him. Next day a secret vote appears on me.

Vote Count:

During the day, even though the lynch was heading towards lopen,

I'll tentatively vote Cluny based on 

1. he said BR was bordering on mayoring after she asked me to explain the reasoning behind my vote, which feels like an elim trying to stop analysis of possible elim redirection of the lynch vote.

2.I feel like his vote on drake was a bus vote because of its timing

3. A healthy dose of gut read

He gives some reasonably lame reasons for voting on me, I think he was trying to get people suspicious of me. It works on flash, who votes on me without explaining himself.

I don't really trust anyone but me :ph34r:  cluny. the logic for lynching Cluny makes perfect sense when I look back through the thread. 

SO To sum up what happened.

Vote Count:
Lopen (3): Brightness Radiant, Jondesu, StrikerEZ
Asterion (1): Cluny

Asterion throws the secret vote on me in preparation in N2. He then tries to get people suspicious of me and throws his vote on me, hoping 3 votes gets me lynched, probably hoping for more. Unfortunately for him, there is a tie and lopen dies instead. I can only guess at his motivations. Please explain why you attempted to divert the lynch from an alien onto me, and tried to do me in without giving your reasoning to the village-- @asterion137.

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Yeah I was thinking about this too and I'm wondering if they had a secret vote on Cluny the night before to help soft clear him a bit, but maybe it back fired on them if they weren't expecting anyone to vote on him? I dunno *shrugs just a theory..

Also @Sart the secret vote doesn't affect your day vote does it?

No it does not. It is in addition to your day vote.

@Cluny the Scourge Second two are true I admit it but I'm village and I'm not dropping a vote on you tonight. Actually feel free to cyto me i already put in my action for the night. I was actually gut reading you elim and i wasn't alone in that either, I recall BR, Jondesu, and Yitzi at the least mentioning being suspicious of you. My other elim gut read was Drake so I was feeling pretty good about dropping the secret vote on you. I couldn't find much reason for lynching Lopen tbh. I was initially suspicious of him because of his request for the UIB to reveal and the super late bandwagony vote but he had IRL reasons for it so I wasn't getting much of an elim vibe from it. Also, if I knew Lopen was an elim as his teammate I would bus him instead of double voting on you since it distances me from the secret vote and 50/50 is not good odds if one of the 50s means losing 2/3 of the remaining elims.

@Jondesu please don't use cyto on me tonight

Cluny, why are you accusing Asterion of "giving reasonably lame reasons of voting on me in order to get people suspicious of me"? Do you remember your vote on PK from earlier in the game?

So from scanning and re-scanning the thread, I think I will vote on PK, just so that we get a lynch in. I do not like this bandwagon, though. I will edit in a bunch of quotes on this whole issue, but I am more leaning toward PK being innocent.

Seems like you shouldn't really care if someone gives reasonably lame reasons to vote on someone. Even if you don't like this bandwagon, though, after scanning and re-scanning the thread, I think I will vote on Cluny, just because I'm suspicious of him.

49 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Cluny, why are you accusing Asterion of "giving reasonably lame reasons of voting on me in order to get people suspicious of me"? Do you remember your vote on PK from earlier in the game?

Seems like you shouldn't really care if someone gives reasonably lame reasons to vote on someone. Even if you don't like this bandwagon, though, after scanning and re-scanning the thread, I think I will vote on Cluny, just because I'm suspicious of him.

FYI, it's a night cycle...

@Cluny the Scourge I don't think asterion did anything wrong in acting on his suspicions...even if you are villager, how is he supposed to know that? I'm also suspicious of you. It's not like anyone's above suspicion, and everyone has the right to use their actions the way they deem fit. I just think maybe you're overreacting a bit.

Edit: I'm not saying you can't be suspicious of asterion cuz of course you can...I just don't think you should seem so offended, even if he is an elim (it's his job lol).

I said this in the LG, but I'll repeat it here. My mom just had back surgery, and my grandpa and some of my aunts/cousins came up, so I've been busy with that today. Plus, my grandpa is taking my little brother and I to his house, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have wifi. I'll us my hotspot every now and then to check up on this and do any actions I need to, but don't expect me to post very much (not like I have been anyway lol).