Crazy, Ridiculous, and probably wrong theories

Cel

This is for posting crazy and ridiculous theories, and I won't judge you however crazy they are!

For example:

Stick is really Spook! Spook is a world hopper who can change form into that of Stick!

Post your ideas!

I'm good at the crazy therioes thing. Like Shallan will end up with Renarin! (See, crazy). Ohhh, here's a good one, HOID is Stick! If stick is not just a stick that is.

Edited by Tesh Kholin

Hoid is a humunculus. 

Hoid is not a "real" person. He was created by the "keeper" of Adonalsium to be their apprentice. Hoid resented this. When the 16 came to destroy their god, they felt that he might be a hindrance to their plans. Instead, he turned a blind eye to it. He was a present non-participant. In the madness, his master died. The master named Hoid, whom he should have loved.

The "survival" shard is Subtlety, who has been observing and planning. Tugging strings occasionally, and manipulating not only the Shardworlds, but the other Vessels. 

Eventually it will be discovered and be a major player in the Cosmere, a "villain" (as much as the Shards can be) who achieves it's goals through manipulation and intellect, rather than outright destruction. 

Earth is part of the Cosmere. It is a shardworld. The shard that lives on Earth? Love. Think about it, what are we always told? That's right, "God is love" It's right there in plain sight! Wake up chickenple! Shardblades can cut steel beams!

@snote That is amazing. Ha! Amazing! Okay. The weirdest thought just went through my head and it is the stupidest thing EVER! Koloss are the smurf's great x10 grandparents. Stupid, right? I'm good at stupid. And serious. Black.

Spoiler

Serious Black? (And I know I spelled his name wrong but I don't want to look up how to spell it at the moment). :)

Edited by Tesh Kholin

I don't know how to spell Sirius's name either. So, don't feel bad. On a semi related topic, I actually think that the Aimians are somehow related to the Kandra. That since they are immortal and studying the very nature of the Cosmere itself, they started experimenting, figured out Shadesmar travel and some landed on Roshar. When they got there they started doing further experiments, this time with spren and other things like Stormlight. They figured out that intent is a huge part of controlling yourself and what you can do, as well as the world around you to some extent. That if you believed hard enoug, with enough investiture, then you could do just about anything. Also, I'm *extremely* curious about how the Sleepless are born. It has to be a ritual or something. There is no way it could be a "natural" event that would happen as we're used to. Unless there is some form of "Lynch Pin" cremling... OR, and this just came to me, they are Soulcaster Savants who released themselves from their bodies and figured out how to control creatures through intent. Oh My God! I'm a genius! Everyone, come listen to what I have to say, it's so important and worthwhile that you'll never realize how dumb I really am!

Anyways, I've rambled enough. I'll say this. Your theory is so accurate I dare say it's as confirmed as the Clegane Bowl and everyone knows it's 100% confirmed GET HYPE!!!

There will be a Dysian Aimian Radiant. 

I would squee if it actually happened.

Edit: considering the way they function, their probably not rooted in the physical realm enough to support a Nahel Bond, but I mean... Come on. Coolest thing ever. 

Edited by Calderis

@snote About that other post, last night I saw some clouds that were gray with a bright red steak that looked like lightning. It looked like the Parshendi's highstorm! And it was right above the mountains so it looked like a stormwall.

And I think you spelled his name right. Sirius, I mean.

Edited by Tesh Kholin

• Chaos locked this topic