Would you rather...

11 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

I would rather be twisted into a construct. I figure the pain would be far less. 

Would you rather face Vasher in armed combat (He does not have nightblood) or Be forced to listen to Elend give a lengthy lecture on the laws of luthadel. 

Elena.  Again, gotta choose boredom over death.  What would you do for that same question?

On 5/8/2017 at 0:19 AM, Nathrangking said:

I would agree on the grounds that I may actually find it interesting.

Would you rather live in the forests of hell or as a skaa on a lord's plantation during the final empire?

forests of hell. danger is similar, and at least life in the forests of hell has a purpose.

Would you rather brandon leave the stormlight archive unfinished, or the mistborn saga unfinished?

21 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

forests of hell. danger is similar, and at least life in the forests of hell has a purpose.

Would you rather brandon leave the stormlight archive unfinished, or the mistborn saga unfinished?

Both of those would be terrible. I'd probably have to go with SA.

Would you rather die before Brandon finishes the Cosmere or Brandon die before he finishes the Cosmere?

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Both of those would be terrible. I'd probably have to go with SA.

Would you rather die before Brandon finishes the Cosmere or Brandon die before he finishes the Cosmere?

That's just cruel. Me. I won't spite everyone else. 

Would you rather never have access to the Shard or be cut off from the rest of the internet?

By the way welcome back, haven't seen you on in a couple of days  

2 minutes ago, Calderis said:

That's just cruel. Me. I won't spite everyone else. 

Would you rather never have access to the Shard or be cut off from the rest of the internet?

By the way welcome back, haven't seen you on in a couple of days  

Yeah, I know. It's actually one of my biggest fears. I know Brandon's not dying anytime soon, but it's something to worry about.

Oh...that's a hard one. I love this site and I'd hate to never be able to get on it again. But I also like other parts of the internet, like SoundCloud which I use for music most of the time. I really don't know for this one. Sorry, but I'd rather have no access to the Shard. I've got connections to people on here, so I could always ask them to really information to/from me.

Yeah, part of that was getting in trouble and having my iPad taken away and also partly because I've had band camp the past few days, so I wouldn't have been on much anyways. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2017 at 10:36 PM, Nathrangking said:

Would you rather be a surgeon in a town like the one Kaladin lived in or a noble living in Kae on the day that Elantris fell.

I think I'd rather be a surgeon. Despite the bad rep, I would feel like I was at least doing something and knowing that my profession was helping someone, as opposed to being a noble in Kae and knowing that you or the government can fall at anytime. Plus, I've never been a real political person.

Would you rather be convinced to join one of Sazed's many religions and convinced or Jasnah's more philosophical/heretical beliefs?

Edited by ryshadium90

1 hour ago, ryshadium90 said:

I think I'd rather be a surgeon. Despite the bad rep, I would feel like I was at least doing something and knowing that my profession was helping someone, as opposed to being a noble in Kae and knowing that you or the government can fall at anytime. Plus, I've never been a real political person.

Would you rather be convinced to join one of Sazed's many religions and convinced or Jasnah's more philosophical/heretical beliefs?

I'll take jasnah's wisdom of the ages.

Would you rather be a world monarch during the events of tWoK or a guard for the Lord ruler during the uprising in TFE?

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:27 PM, Nathrangking said:

I'll take jasnah's wisdom of the ages.

Would you rather be a world monarch during the events of tWoK or a guard for the Lord ruler during the uprising in TFE?

Either way you die but I would be a guard for the lord ruler at least you'll have a fighting chance

Would you rather have the strength of a thug or the speed of a steelrunner

8 minutes ago, Stormsurfer said:

Either way you die but I would be a guard for the lord ruler at least you'll have a fighting chance

Would you rather have the strength of a thug or the speed of a steelrunner

I think a thug since I have to carry heavy things a lot for work.

Would you rather be a Steel Inquisitor or a practioner of the Dakhor Monastery?

30 minutes ago, Draginon said:

I think a thug since I have to carry heavy things a lot for work.

Would you rather be a Steel Inquisitor or a practioner of the Dakhor Monastery?

A steel inquisitor the extent of their powers are far more impressive than those of a Dakhor monk.

Would you rather be in a steel pushing match with Wax or a trial to the death against kaladin (post third oath).

4 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

A steel inquisitor the extent of their powers are far more impressive than those of a Dakhor monk.

Would you rather be in a steel pushing match with Wax or a trial to the death against kaladin (post third oath).

Probably a trails against Kaladin. There's something about being gradually flattened by an invisible force that really doesn't sound appealing.

Would you rather be a Siah Amian (be able to put notes on your person, heal yourself, temporarily sculpt your body, etc) or a Dysian Amian (made up of hordelings that can act individually and have their own memory storage, etc.) ?

Edited by ryshadium90

22 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

Probably a trails against Kaladin. There's something about being gradually flattened by an invisible force that really doesn't sound appealing.

Would you rather be a Siah Amian (be able to put notes on your person, heal yourself, temporarily sculpt your body, etc) or a Dysian Amian (made up of hordelings that can act individually and have their own memory storage, etc.) ?

Probably Siah Amian (though I have no clue what this is from)

Would you rather be an Aes Sedai in Seanchan or a plantation Skaa during the reign of the First Ruler

48 minutes ago, Draginon said:

Probably Siah Amian (though I have no clue what this is from)

Would you rather be an Aes Sedai in Seanchan or a plantation Skaa during the reign of the First Ruler

It's from SA, Axies' interlude.

I'd rather be a skaa, at least then you're not collared and can still have a family, even if life sucks.

Would you rather be locked in a room with Egwene and Nynaeve complaining at you, or be locked in a room with Lift trying to eat all of your food?

1 hour ago, Taliax said:

It's from SA, Axies' interlude.

I'd rather be a skaa, at least then you're not collared and can still have a family, even if life sucks.

Would you rather be locked in a room with Egwene and Nynaeve complaining at you, or be locked in a room with Lift trying to eat all of your food?

Lift I would honestly laugh and probably attempt to befriend her.

Would you rather be named truthless or be named Prime Aqasix of Azir

8 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Lift I would honestly laugh and probably attempt to befriend her.

Would you rather be named truthless or be named Prime Aqasix of Azir

Prime Aqasix of Azir sounds cooler.

Would you rather marry a koloss or always be stuck in an everstorm?

36 minutes ago, Draginon said:

Marry a koloss. Remember Allomancer Jak? Not all Koloss are huge hulks...

Would you rather be slowly digested by a chasmfiend (after a brutal encounter with said chasmfiend. I'm not actually sure how quickly a chasmfiend digests, but whatever), or be withered by shades?

38 minutes ago, Draginon said:

Eh, probably an everstorm. Marriage to a koloss both hurts my brain to think about and would make my self esteem go way down. Also, think about my offspring. Some kid insults them by saying that their great-great-great...grandparents were probably koloss, and all I can say to them from up above, is "yep, sorry!"

(Yeah, had to answer this. Was typing it when @Hemalurgic_Headshot piped in an answer.)

1 minute ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Marry a koloss. Remember Allomancer Jak? Not all Koloss are huge hulks...

Would you rather be slowly digested by a chasmfiend (after a brutal encounter with said chasmfiend. I'm not actually sure how quickly a chasmfiend digests, but whatever), or be withered by shades?

Probably a chasmfiend. It may be slow but there's always a chance that I could escape from the inside. Shades are just too ethereal for me. Like being knifed by someone invisible. Threondy is just a bit too "shady" for my liking. (Okay, sorry, that was a bad pun.)

Would you rather jump off of a greatshell (like Rysn) knowing where you will land, or be a new Mistborn and jump for the first time off Luthadel walls without knowing where you will land (Vin)?

5 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

Would you rather jump off of a greatshell (like Rysn) knowing where you will land, or be a new Mistborn and jump for the first time off Luthadel walls without knowing where you will land (Vin)?

New mistborn please I like my survival chances better.

Would you rather face off with a horde blood lusting koloss or a single thunderclast.

On 2017-08-17 at 3:58 AM, Nathrangking said:

Would you rather face off with a horde blood lusting koloss or a single thunderclast.

Koloss. Maybe I could come up with something smart to win them over.

Would you rather be lectured by Tindwyl or Jasnah?

3 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Tindwyl. I think she could teach me stuff I'm interested in learning.

Would you rather pick up Ruin or Odium?

Probably Ruin, Odium is too serial killer for me.

Would you rather have everything you will ever own get broken by Alcatraz or to always go to a Shardworld right when it's most dangerous to be there?

On 8/19/2017 at 1:37 PM, Draginon said:

Probably Ruin, Odium is too serial killer for me.

Would you rather have everything you will ever own get broken by Alcatraz or to always go to a Shardworld right when it's most dangerous to be there?

I'd love to visit some dangerous shardworlds, gotta get the full worldhopper experience :P

Would you rather die and become a lifeless, or die and become a shade?

Edited by Cowmanthethird