Would you rather...

18 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh...whoops. My bad. 

If it's misting, then I'd rather be an Electrum misting, as I could see how certain decisions would play out, depending on my choices. As cool as Gold would be, I'd rather not have a (mostly) useless power.

Would you rather be a Leecher or a Nicroburst?

My personality would lean towards Nicroburst, but if I was actually on Scardinal I would rather be a Leecher, Haze Killer.

Would you rather be Double Iron Twinborn or Double Tin?

Probably Iron Compounder. It'd be really cool to be able to increase my weight so drastically, that I could probably pull down an entire plane during the modern era Mistborn books. That'd actually be a terrifying, if a terrorist group had something like that. 

Would you rather be a Steel Compounder or a Petwer Compounder?

That depends on your definition of Pewter Compounding?  Most people seem to disagree with my belief that a Pewtermind can store Alcomancic Pewter strength.  Which the tapping of such strength would result in highly disproportionate capacity  (i.e. Superman's power without Hulk's physique).  Add the dexterity and healing provided by burning Pewter, almost makes up for not being able to Steelpush yourself through the sky.

Would you rather have a Soul Stamp that rewrites you to a Master Fight/warrior  or a Expert Scholar?

17 hours ago, Sheridan_rd said:

That depends on your definition of Pewter Compounding?  Most people seem to disagree with my belief that a Pewtermind can store Alcomancic Pewter strength.  Which the tapping of such strength would result in highly disproportionate capacity  (i.e. Superman's power without Hulk's physique).  Add the dexterity and healing provided by burning Pewter, almost makes up for not being able to Steelpush yourself through the sky.

Would you rather have a Soul Stamp that rewrites you to a Master Fight/warrior  or a Expert Scholar?

Warrior. Few people need to be a scholar in a pinch, but if I get mugged that warrior stamp would be dead useful.

Would you rather be a Drab in Hallandren or a plantation Skaa?

6 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

Drab. I'd rather not have to worry about being killed after fulfill a lord or lady's fancy. And Hallendren seems like a more colorful and eventful place than the Final Empire.

Would you rather have some Marewill flowers, or some Tears of Edgli?

The Tears of Edgil.  Without the sentimental meaning of Marewill's, I'll go with the more valuable plant.

Would you rather be invested by ChayShan or Dakhor?

ChayShan. Dakhor sounds like far more than my sanity could handle. Also, I don't fancy the idea of being sacrificed just so some priest like Dilaf can teleport somewhere.

Would you rather live in the Cosmere without knowledge of it (misting or other low-level power) or outside it with the answer to every RAFO'd question?

34 minutes ago, Emerald101 said:

ChayShan. Dakhor sounds like far more than my sanity could handle. Also, I don't fancy the idea of being sacrificed just so some priest like Dilaf can teleport somewhere.

Would you rather live in the Cosmere without knowledge of it (misting or other low-level power) or outside it with the answer to every RAFO'd question?

If having all the answers means getting my hand on Brandon Sandersons laptop... totally the second one 

2 hours ago, Emerald101 said:

If I retained my non-Cosmere knowledge then I would live in the Cosmere.

Since @The Flash brought it up.

Would you rather have a "date" with Brandon Sanderson or have access to his notes for the same amount of time? 

26 minutes ago, Extesian said:

Date, because I don't want 30 years of reading joy ruined :)

And because I brought it up, what would you rather, know how the Cosmere ends or stay in ignorance?

This requires knowledge of if I live to read it... 

If I can know whether or not I'll live to see the end would determine my answer. If I would live long enough, I wouldn't want the end spoiled. If I wouldn't, I would want the end spoiled for me (preferably with a little explanation of what led to the end).

Would you rather be a Bronze Compounder or a Bendalloy Compounder?

13 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Would you rather be a Bronze Compounder or a Bendalloy Compounder?

Depends on the affect a Seeker gets from other Investitures, which has been RAFO'D so far.  I'll play it safe and go Bendalloy, so I can be a Slider.

Would you rather be a medium Invested person on "your" Shardworld; or a world hopper with no other forms of Investitures? 

11 hours ago, Sheridan_rd said:

Would you rather be a medium Invested person on "your" Shardworld; or a world hopper with no other forms of Investitures? 

A world hopper. It would provide many more opportunities to gain knowledge, plus you could go around subtly hinting that you know many secrets, than disappear.

Would you rather be the "Main character" of the world, with mystical powers, but needing to make very stressful and important decisions, as well as making many sacrifices (example: kaladin or vin) or be an innocent bystander, watching the amazing spectacle while having a happy life and such (you may still have mystical powers, but you would still be an innocent bystander, unimportant to the fate of the world). 

Or. I choose or.

Seriously though, I wouldn't want either. I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose Koloss. Not as messy as Inquisitor.

Would you rather have an Aviar that shows you your wildest dreams or an Aviar that lets you see the dreams of others?

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, ryshadium90 said:

Darkeyes: I'd rather see spren than ash.

Would you rather be a Parshendi in dullform (without chance of changing form) or a Lifeless?

Dullform. At least then I have some sort of thought.

Would you rather be a listener with access to all the non forms of power or a Oath 2 level radiant?

10 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Dullform. At least then I have some sort of thought.

Would you rather be a listener with access to all the non forms of power or a Oath 2 level radiant?

Does that mean all the forms that aren't controlled by Odium or whatever?  I'm not sure I know enough forms to say, but I think I would still rather be a Radiant because a spren companion would be super cool, I'd basically have a magical Swiss Army knife, and if I were a Windrunner I could basically fly which would be my favorite superpower.

With no consequences to you, who would you rather choose to die (spoilers for WoR):

Spoiler

Sadeas or Amaram?  Assuming Sadeas wasn't going to die anyway.

Good question!  Man I think I would really hate being a drab.  Being sick and depressed all the time almost sounds worse than losing a limb.  I'd probably trade my left arm to not have to deal with that I guess.

On 7/27/2017 at 8:47 PM, Taliax said:

Good question!  Man I think I would really hate being a drab.  Being sick and depressed all the time almost sounds worse than losing a limb.  I'd probably trade my left arm to not have to deal with that I guess.

Although... define which limb we'd lose.

I apologize PROFUSELY for that. 

Anyway, it also depends on who I'm giving my breath to. Nobody's gonna compensate me for losing a limb. So I'll go with drab.

Would you rather be locked in a (very small) closet with a disarmed human but Intent filled Odium or Lightsong?