Would you rather...

3 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Bridgeman, because you didn't state when. I'll just end up being in the just-about-to-be-liberated Bridge Four.

Would you rather be be Withered or be possessed by Nightblood and kill all your friends?

Withered, because all my friends would still be alive. 

Would you rather be controlled completely like Marsh under Ruin and Stormform, or have your connection to the physical severed permanently? 

It depends. Having my connection to my physical form severed would pretty much mean death no matter what. At least while I'm being manipulated, there's a chance I could be freed, just like Marsh was. However, if my connection to the physical realm was severed, but I became a Cognitive Shadow, then I'd probably go with that option.

Would you rather be an Aluminum Gnat, or a Duralumin Gnat?

5 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Would you rather be an Aluminum Gnat, or a Duralumin Gnat?

An Aluminum Gnat. If I ever ended up on Threnody and encountered a Shade, I could burn it to save myself.

Would you rather be a Parshendi in Stormform, or hemalurgically spiked and under Ruin's control?

3 hours ago, Truthweaver said:

Would you rather be a Parshendi in Stormform, or hemalurgically spiked and under Ruin's control?

That's a very tough choice, because I see both situations as the same thing.

Edit: I suppose I'd choose Ruin. Although his control seems more vicious than stormform, his attention wanders and allows moments of almost freedom. 

The Parshendi have a Spren dedicated to each individual, so their suppression is constantly. 

Would you rather trapped on the Islands in Sixth of the Dusk, or the Shattered Plains? 

Edited by Calderis

32 minutes ago, ryshadium90 said:

Would you rather have Shallan's artistry or Sarene's fencing skills?

Shallan's artistry. I like to consider myself artistic, but having talent like hers would be amazing.

Would you rather be a Soother or a Rioter?

7 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Probably Soother.

Would you rather be a Fullborn from Scadrial, or Radiant who has said all five Ideals (from any of the Orders)?

Fullborn can do just about anything they want. They're ridiculous. I love the Knights but I mean... Damnation. 

Would you rather have the time limited power of the well, or just enough breath for the 5th Heightening? 

5 minutes ago, Calderis said:

Fullborn can do just about anything they want. They're ridiculous. I love the Knights but I mean... Damnation. 

Would you rather have the time limited power of the well, or just enough breath for the 5th Heightening? 

Probably the power of the Well. The 5th heightening would be cool, but I'd prefer to be basically a god. 

Would you rather be an Iron Compounder or a Steel Compounder?

21 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Probably the power of the Well. The 5th heightening would be cool, but I'd prefer to be basically a god. 

Would you rather be an Iron Compounder or a Steel Compounder?

Steel compounder. Flying would be....fun. And super speed. Speed is so much cooler than storing weight, in my opinion. 

10th heightening (breaths) or full compounder (metallic arts)?

1 hour ago, Dragon314 said:

Steel compounder. Flying would be....fun. And super speed. Speed is so much cooler than storing weight, in my opinion. 

10th heightening (breaths) or full compounder (metallic arts)?

Definitely Fullborn. That'd be so much cooler than Awakening. Plus, if I had access to atium, I could still be immortal.

Would you rather be a Windrunner or a Lightweaver?

1 hour ago, Truthweaver said:

Lightweaver. I like disguises. And delicious lies.

Would you rather live on Era 2 Scadrial, or Sel?

Sel if I live by or very near fixed Elantris; Scadrial Era 2 if that isn't the case. Would you rather be a Epic (great power, but slightly unhinged) or a Rithmatist (forced to serve in the front lines against evil chalklings for a time)?

Edited by Ammanas
Added "fixed" right before Elantris. I wouldnt want to live there when the book opens.

1 minute ago, Ammanas said:

Sel if I live by or very near Elantris; Scadrial Era 2 if that isn't the case. Would you rather be a Epic (great power, but slightly unhinged) or a Rithmatist (forced to serve in the front lines against evil chalklings for a time)?

And if you live on Sel, then you have a chance to learn Forgery. Wouldn't mind being able to change my character. Or my room.

I'd probably choose to be an Epic. I like the idea of being a Rithmatist, but I don't think I've got a very accurate or creative enough of a mind necessary for the circles, and bind points and wardings, etc. 

Would you rather have an TenSoon (only in hound form) or a Ryshadium horse?

1 hour ago, ryshadium90 said:

Would you rather have an TenSoon (only in hound form) or a Ryshadium horse?

TenSoon. I can feed the bones of my enemies to him, even if he can't change. Plus he is an excellent conversationalist.

Would you rather have syl or pattern as a companion? 

I'm not sure. Syl is just adorable and I love her, but Pattern seems more fun and more likely to fit my personality. It depends on whether I'm bonding with them or if I just get to talk with them; Pattern for the former, Syl for the latter.

Would you rather be a full Shardbearer or an Elantrian (after the fix)?

Elantrian. They can program magic with their fingers! 

In all seriousness, plate is dang useful, but can't be worn constantly, has to be recharged, is vulnerable to non-hemalurgic theft, etc. Also using a dead shardblade would make me feel like a jerk. AonDor takes more dedication to use, and is weaker away from Elantris, but is just so versitle. And I would look fabulous in sparkles.  

Would you rather be a member of the (in-universe) 17th shard, or have Lift's ability to metabolize stormlight?

6 minutes ago, Scriptorian said:

Elantrian. They can program magic with their fingers! 

In all seriousness, plate is dang useful, but can't be worn constantly, has to be recharged, is vulnerable to non-hemalurgic theft, etc. Also using a dead shardblade would make me feel like a jerk. AonDor takes more dedication to use, and is weaker away from Elantris, but is just so versitle. And I would look fabulous in sparkles.  

Would you rather be a member of the (in-universe) 17th shard, or have Lift's ability to metabolize stormlight?

If I have to choose I say Lift. Stormlight from eating would be pretty... Awesome. 

Being closer to the Cognitive would probably make world hopping easier anyway. 

Would you rather have to deal with a chasmfiends, or a band of Koloss? 

If I were Mistborn, I would choose a band of Koloss, but even then, I would still choose chasmfiend. I think they would be similar to axehounds in a way, so I could probably find out a way to tame it.

Would you rather have to deal with Galladon or Ham?

Ugh, that's a good question. I don't really know a lot about Hoid, but it's be cool to be best friends with an awesome worldhopper. Though, it would be cool to know Kelsier, and if I became a Mistborn, he could train me. I think I'd probably end up choosing Hoid, because I could learn so much about the Cosmere from him.

Would you rather be eaten alive by a chasmfiend or be turned into an Inquisitor?

Turned into an Inquisitor, because then I would remain alive, have incredible powers, and maybe even be able to resist the power of Ruin and be a hero.

Would you rather eat a bowl of chouta with the Lopen or some Horneater stew with Rock?