Do you have an imaginary person in the Cosmere who you turn into when you're bored?

Tesh

Arashev was lesser lighteyed girl risen like a proper lady. Her father wasn't wealthy, by any means, but he spoiled his daughter for her love to learn, always buying her books to read and materials to practice and learn mathematics and language. 

She quickly decided to become a linguist, becoming fluent in many dialects and languages both written and spoken. She, for a short while, traveled via Surgebinding to Scadrial and learned of the culture and language there. She came back to Roshar, now an Elsecaller of the second ideal and asserted herself as a ward of Navani Kholin, studying under the old queen and acquiring the job of scribe and linguist to her and the king of Alethkar. 

She focused often on literature and mathematics and is very easily annoyed with human life, much preferring the logic of science and the foundation of history to the variable company of humanity. 

Edited by Vashakh Sadeas

1 minute ago, King Cole said:

How did you get back?

She met another Worldhopper, and since they were more experienced in the art, she bargained with them to get lit spheres for her to go to Shadesmar. She kept up her end of the bargain and a few months later she was home again, claiming she had gone to Azir to study. 

Just now, Vashakh Sadeas said:

She met another Worldhopper, and since they were more experienced in the art, she bargained with them to get lit spheres for her to go to Shadesmar. She kept up her end of the bargain and a few months later she was home again, claiming she had gone to Azir to study. 

But there would be no spheres on scadrial

Just now, Vashakh Sadeas said:

She used the Worldhopper to get more. She moved close enough to the "border" and the Worldhopper was able to go wherever it was they went to get to Roshar. 

If the world hopper was on scadrial, they couldn't have infused spheres

When I workout I imagine I'm a man Reshi man named Kak who serves on bridge 7. I used to be a Reshi trader who left my isles to see Roshar for myself. Though quickly found myself insulting the wrong light eyes and ended up a slave. I moved around from household to household mostly causing trouble and talking back only to end up in the same caravan as Kaladin stormblessed. I never talked to the man, if anything I found him frightening. But when I saw him running training drills and lifting the spirits of bridge four I was inspired rather than resentful. From that day forward I would admire bridge four from afar to not get into too much trouble with the others, but train my body and mind for anything. If I was going to die on the shattered plains it would be while feeling alive. 

Never really determined whether I survived or not. It's kind of how I keep my self-motivated to keep pushing myself. 

• 2 months later...

Greetings, I am a human from an unknown world (I am searching for my origins) and was kidnapped by Worldhoppers as a child. I call myself Quell. I escaped on Scadrial, post lord ruler but pre Harmony, and found the Well of Ascension. I took some Lerasum, so now I am a mistborn, but am still getting a grasp on my powers. Since then, I have escaped, and i found another friendly Worldhopper (may or may not have been hoid) and spend some time on Nathilis, and have achieved Third Heightening. Now, I spend time mostly on Roshar, studying how some types of Investiture interact, and the whys and hows of each kind. I do have a friend who became a dustbringer after she sustained life-threatening injuries in another world. She survived barely, but she does seem to be unstable, and enjoys destroying things. Even pre-surgebinder, seemed to be allied with the dark. She disappeared a while ago, so i am also searching for her. I just heard about this group, and I am hoping they may be able to help me. 

3 hours ago, Quell said:

Greetings, I am a human from an unknown world (I am searching for my origins) and was kidnapped by Worldhoppers as a child. I call myself Quell. I escaped on Scadrial, post lord ruler but pre Harmony, and found the Well of Ascension. I took some Lerasum, so now I am a mistborn, but am still getting a grasp on my powers. Since then, I have escaped, and i found another friendly Worldhopper (may or may not have been hoid) and spend some time on Nathilis, and have achieved Third Heightening. Now, I spend time mostly on Roshar, studying how some types of Investiture interact, and the whys and hows of each kind. I do have a friend who became a dustbringer after she sustained life-threatening injuries in another world. She survived barely, but she does seem to be unstable, and enjoys destroying things. Even pre-surgebinder, seemed to be allied with the dark. She disappeared a while ago, so i am also searching for her. I just heard about this group, and I am hoping they may be able to help me. 

Would you like to join the RP? :ph34r:

Hey there! I'm Astiel, from FE Scadrial originally, I was a terris keeper before it got REALLY boring. then i found a group called the black hand, they needed me to create untapped metal minds (which I figured out how to, with help from a strange man with white hair) now I use a deck of nicrosil cards, each with a various Aon or metal effect in them. the four suits I have are:
Boots: (Aon Tia, Surge of transportation, ETC)

Blades: (Coinshot steelpush, Aon Daa (power) and surge of division)

Shields: (Aon Dio (Shielding) F-Weight, etc)

Books: (F-Connection, Aon Ene and Eeo, Soothing/Rioting)

The higher number I draw, the stronger effect it has, all Blade cards are sharp, all Shield cards are strong as all hell, and all boots cards are really light.

I ended up on Urithiru after I got spit out of Shadesmar. and am currently trying to find more on shard blades.

oh yeah, And i barely have enough breaths for the 5th Hieghtening so I don't age.

Edited by Nohadon

14 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

Hey there! I'm Astiel, from FE Scadrial originally, I was a terris keeper before it got REALLY boring. then i found a group called the black hand, they needed me to create untapped metal minds (which I figured out how to, with help from a strange man with white hair) now I use a deck of nicrosil cards, each with a various Aon or metal effect in them. the four suits I have are:
Boots: (Aon Tia, Surge of transportation, ETC)

Blades: (Coinshot steelpush, Aon Daa (power) and surge of division)

Shields: (Aon Dio (Shielding) F-Weight, etc)

Books: (F-Connection, Aon Ene and Eeo, Soothing/Rioting)

The higher number I draw, the stronger effect it has, all Blade cards are sharp, all Shield cards are strong as all hell, and all boots cards are really light.

I ended up on Urithiru after I got spit out of Shadesmar. and am currently trying to find more on shard blades.

THATS FRICKING AMAZING

Well, Originally my name was Harthan. I was a proto-radiant on Roshar, in Dalinar's Warcamp. One day, while my spren Swing and I were training out in the chasms, we were suddenly, and by no means of our own, transported to Shadesmar! (at least, that's the best we can remember it). We can vaguely remember a man saving us from a pool of beads, and telling us a direction to walk. We soon found ourselves in the middle of nowhere, spotting a town we spent the night there. The next day we found that we were interrupting an information exchange of a few worldhoppers. I soon learned that there was much more than just my home world of Roshar for now I was on a planet know as Scadrial. Joining with the other worldhoppers we went on a few items of business, and eventually a Perpendicularity or two to take me back to Roshar. When I returned to the Shattered plains The strangest thing was happening; A large force was heading out into the shattered plains! And so the events of the Everstorm ensued. I was able to catch up to the Army and survived the battle against the listener's. I stayed at Urithiru for a while, where I once again met Carola Davar ( @Ookla the Lightweaver ) who I have since been traveling with to various destinations in the Cosmere, learning and completing research.

However, I needed a cover story, as far as anyone on Roshar is concerned, Harthan the Soldier died during the battle of the Everstorm. Now I travel the cosmere under my new name, Benjamin.

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

Would any of you (@Benjamin_Stormblessed, @Nohadon, @Lews Therin, @Quell) like to join the RP?...

Yeah sure! @Teshis it on a discord server or...

5 hours ago, King Cole said:

It reminds me of Twisted Fate from League of Legends

Yeah, I took a little from that. with the coin shot cards acting like Xayah's feathers

1 hour ago, Nohadon said:

Yeah sure! @Teshis it on a discord server or...

We have it on a PM, although we do have a Discord server. I can't find a way to get it, (stupid technology...) so I'm not on it. Although we do have a separate page for random conversations.

32 minutes ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

Sure @Tesh I like a little rp. Where's it at?

On a PM. It works pretty well. There are a few inconvenient things, like no upvotes, but that's about it. 

I'll add both of you right now.